[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I'm an ex /fit/ lurker (Tinytrip and Zyzz era),

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1499484927385.jpg (63KB, 614x698px) Image search: [Google]
1499484927385.jpg
63KB, 614x698px
Hey /fit/,

I'm an ex /fit/ lurker (Tinytrip and Zyzz era), and now fatty.

I've left myself go to point of extreme due to the death of my parents and fiance (same car). I'm not making excuses, but I'm being realistic in identifying how and why I got where I am now.

My current stats:

175cm
160kg

Tell me /fit/, is it too late to make it and start this crazy ride all over again? Everyone tells me it's "understandable" how this happened.. I'm sick of that shit. I want to be a fucking monster, I want people to look at me and think "that's what a man looks like" instead of feeling sorry for me.

Pic related is my routine I made back when I lurked. Is this still a legit routine? Basically modified SS.

In terms of nutrition I'm thinking high protein, moderate fat, low carbs in an intermittent fasting cycle from about 2.00PM to 7.00PM with nothing but water in between with a reset day on Sunday.

Thoughts?

Help a lost fitizen find his way back on the path bros... I need you now more than ever.
>>
>>42232375
>parents and fiance
Fuck
>Pic related is my routine
are you sure?

Anyway, if I were in your shoes I'd do TRT to get into high natty range
>>
File: 2. Lifting Routine.png (47KB, 1097x412px) Image search: [Google]
2. Lifting Routine.png
47KB, 1097x412px
Wrong pic... fuck.

This one.
>>
>Tell me /fit/, is it too late to make it and start this crazy ride all over again?

Yes. You cannot stop being obese, so you will have to live in this sorry state of being until your premature demise.

But.. obviously you can choose to change your body. Lose weight, gain muscle. Loose skin will be an issue for you, so you should consider bearmode and/or surgery.

Disregard SS and go for some kind of PPL 3-6 times a week.

2nding roids once you can manage the aromatization
>>
>>42232375
>the death of my parents and fiance (same car)

yikes. when did that happen?
>>
File: musculature.jpg (230KB, 705x848px) Image search: [Google]
musculature.jpg
230KB, 705x848px
Okay, how are you running it?
AxBxAxB, or...?
>>
>>42232420
Yeah, it's fine
Just move curls after rows, cg bench on bench day and lat pulldown after deadlifts

Also, one correction, the prime movers in the deadlift are the hamstrings. They are far from just "synergists"
>>
>>42232452
>>42232420
Oh and if you do move CG bench on bench day, add lat raises on press day
>>
>>42232416
>>42232435

TRT? Shit man, I don't know much about roids. Got any good source info? Always been too shit scared of the side effects.

Sorry man, not familiar with PPL, what's that?

>>42232438
4 years ago. It's been a fucking long road. Going from having everything to nothing is surreal. I had no family left. I had one good friend I could lean on, but he had to move a few months after it happened and everything went even worse downhill from there.

>>42232443
Was thinking AxBxAxB, yeah. Just a rotation with a rest in between.
>>
>>42232420
Would recommend chinups over lat pulldowns. Otherwise looks pretty solid, although imo GSLP is the best in terms of progression schemes.
>>
>>42232488
>TRT? Shit man, I don't know much about roids. Got any good source info? Always been too shit scared of the side effects.
I thought you might need the boost. I know I would if I were in your shoes.
>>>/fit/fraud
>>>/fit/steroids
leddit dot com slash r slash steroids
>Sorry man, not familiar with PPL, what's that?
Not him, but it's supposed to be 1 day chest shoulders triceps, 1 day back and biceps and one day squats, deads and calves
It works just as well, maybe a little bit better even, but you'll have to spend 6 days in the gym instead of 3
>>
>>42232488
doctor-prescribed TRT is generally not considered "roiding".

>Got any good source info?

>>>/fraud/

PPL is Push/Pull/Lift. It's all the rage since a couple of years for bodybuilding. I would actually recc something like Push/Pull/(Lift+Shoulders) for aesthetics
>>
>>42232550
>Push/Pull/(Lift+Shoulders)
How would this look like?
>>
Won't you gainz quicker than an noobie due to muscle memory?
>>
>>42232972
Muscle memory means that if you were large( or were a fairly active fat ass thus had more muscle then a fairly active non-fat ass)before and you simply fell off and lost all of your muscle mass then you will regain said muscle mass with hard consistent effort very fast.
You won't simply build a lot muscle you didn't have before.
>>
File: 1467597893913.png (432KB, 966x817px) Image search: [Google]
1467597893913.png
432KB, 966x817px
>>42232375
>Thoughts?

1. Go to /fat/
2. You're too fat to lift atm. Do HIIT until you're 250-270 lb.
3. I was 182 cm and 366 lb. Since late March, I've dropped to 298. Don't doubt that you can become better than you are.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.