[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here is attracted to/got a gf/wife with girls they KNOW are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: serveimage(40).jpg (119KB, 550x757px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage(40).jpg
119KB, 550x757px
Who here is attracted to/got a gf/wife with girls they KNOW are going to be gains goblins?
>>
She is so UGLY. If its even a she
>>
>>42231818

Gains goblins are good in a way, because if you stand firm and don't slack in your gainsgoals, it is an easy mode way to make her feel powerless or """not good enough""", and that is one of the key factors in keeping a girl hungry for your cock.
>>
>>42231836
I'm attracted to trashy pieces of shit that borderline hate themselves because daddy never loved them. Let's just say that that isn't a positive thing to have in your life.
>>
I'm always most attracted to girls who are probably toxic. Kinda like your pic minus all the makeup. My current gf is an absolute angel who was a virgin and wants me to make it though.

My dick and my heart are two different minds.
>>
>>42231903
That's fine. You do you man.
>>
Got a gf that is bi, very high libido, be together for years. Says she urgently needs to be with girls too, talked about a threesome... felt weird to me, decided against it. I agreed that she could fuck on the side as long as it's just girls and doesn't fall in love. Fast forward 6 months till today, she's always on Tinder or whatever dating sites, we only fuck once a week or less, I suspect she's fucking a girl every other day. She made a half-joke that she has 10 gf but only 1 bf.

I don't like this but don't know how to stop it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.