[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much can one drink before it starts noticably impact recovery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

How much can one drink before it starts noticably impact recovery? Assuming you stay hydrated and hit macros.
>>
About tree fiddy
>>
>>42231049
Hehe :^)
>>
>>42231037
Any drinking impacts recovery. If you want to drink, which is fine, try to limit to once a fortnight and don't get absolutely smashed. The stuff is literal poison.
>>
>>42231037
If you wake up the next day feeling hungover you've already impacted recovery and diminished your ability to perform as well that day. If you must drink just do it in moderation and you'll be fine.
>>
>>42231037
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JC9gnTVKxg

Try to google stuff before you ask
>>
>>42231037

A glass of wine, a beer or two, or even a glass of whisky is fine.
>>
>>42231085
Found the muslim

Drinking a few beers is ok and has barely any negative effect on your recovery and hormones, especially if you are a male if european descent.
>>
The only articles I've read on the subject are these two
https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/lifters-guide-to-alcohol
https://www.t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/muscleheads-guide-to-alcohol

From personal experienced, I've noticed that if I have five drinks or more, my quads are really sore for a few days even if I hadn't lifted. It also makes me not want to go to the gym the next day.
For myself, I work off the basic rule of two drinks at most and always at least two hours before I lift.
>>
>>42231113
Found the inbred fat fuck alcoholic.But yeah keep drinking horse piss and acting like a beer connoisseur
>>
>>42231037
7 calories per gram > 0 nutrional value
Your performance is already damaged just by the fact those arnt helpfull Carbs for ur workout.
>>
The whole "alcohol completely negates any physical activity you've done in the past" meme is pretty bullshit. It's about the long term, so if you're getting smashed every night yeah its gonna effect you but until you're at that point who gives a shit
>>
>>42231714
Shut up moey
>>
What's the point of drinking alcohol if you don't get smashed lol
>>
>>42231085
>the stuff is literal poison

This is why I never understood drinking, at what point in history did humans decide that we need to poison ourselves in order to have a good time or relax
>>
>>42232304
sounds like youre a real hit at parties

j/k im lying lol
>>
>>42232304
Social consumption of alcohol helps us live in larger groups than just our original extended families or tribes. And since larger groups have greater fitness than smaller ones, here we are now.
There is also the personal enjoyment of course. What entertainment was there in the late neolithic, anyway?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.