[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Recently I have experienced dizziness regularly when i sit down

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 4chan wisdom.png (25KB, 1288x197px) Image search: [Google]
4chan wisdom.png
25KB, 1288x197px
Recently I have experienced dizziness regularly when i sit down for a little while and then sit up again. Is this cause for concern, or is it just me being a little bitch?

Also, I deadlifted a couple of days ago, and I could really feel it then. Almost like I was about to pass out.
>>
>>42230960
it has been happening to me since I was ~20y. It was frightening the first time, but I'm still here. Check with your doc.
>>
>>42231022
I am 20 years old. Have you experienced problems? Fainted after lifitng? What did you doctor tell you?
>>
File: 1459214390098.jpg (31KB, 948x711px) Image search: [Google]
1459214390098.jpg
31KB, 948x711px
>>42230960
>mfw I was there for the OP image
Anyway OP this happens to many people from time to time. When it happens next time flex your abs, it makes the dizziness go away faster. It went away completely for me when I started doing cardio regularly.
>>
>>42231070
no problems, no doc because I live in a shithole and their only advice is to eat my veggies. Never fainted
>>
>>42230960
My doctor asked me if this ever happened to me when I complained about arythmia. When I said that never happened to me he told me not to worry about it. You should go get checked out.
>>
File: IMAG0455.jpg (2MB, 1520x2688px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0455.jpg
2MB, 1520x2688px
>>42230960
I used to get a lightweight feeling in my head when I was deadlifting and breathing in and out allot before lifting the weight from the ground. Since I stopped doing that the feeling of dizzyness has disappeared.

Pic unrelated but fucking tasty
>>
>>42231146
If it keeps happening I will go to my doctor. For now I drink more water and try to breath properly.

>>42231112
Good advice, I will clench abs next time everything is about to go dark before me.
>>
>>42231205

Check you blood pressure. Preferably with a manual bp cuff and stethoscope a couple times a day for a couple days. If you won't/can't do that, go to the drug store and use one of the stations there (relax for 5 or 10 minutes first); if you're American even most shitholes will have these stations somewhere. If not then just redneck rental one from Walmart (buy it, use it, take it back). The machines aren't the greatest and read slightly high for me, but you can get a ballpark.

Google bp charts and compare, you could be low.

Anyone else, go check your bp anyways once in a while, especially if you're not got to the doctor consistently. High bp kills very, very quietly and consistently and is usually treatable with cheap old generic drugs.
>>
>>42230960
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthostatic_hypotension
you have blood pressure problems probably
>>
Sometimes this happens to me, usually it's cause not enough water

I'm anemic also though so dunno if that's a factor
>>
>>42230960
Perfectly normal.
>>
>>42231973
Is it really bad? Can I change my diet or something to help it?
>>
>>42233427
Take more electrolytes and drink more water.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.