[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you cure an adult's ADHD? Adderall and other drugs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 800px-Ritalin.jpg (51KB, 800x417px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Ritalin.jpg
51KB, 800x417px
How do you cure an adult's ADHD? Adderall and other drugs are not an option for me, because lol, illegal in Russia and getting them from black market would take more money than a person with ADHD could possibly make in Russia.
>>
>>42230453
being a russiafag shouldn't you have been killed as a child for being broken?
>>
ADHD is a meme, you just have bad focus and concentration. Stop saying that you have ADHD, you're just mentally limiting yourself. Just make a point to sharpen your wits and stop saying you have X or Y condition or you're an X type of person.
>>
>>42230453

Fix your diet. Drop carbs, sugar and processed foods. Ensure that you are getting enough saturated fats and cholesterol. Those things are crucial for brain function.
>>
>>42230453

Try gradually increasing the amount of time you spend trying to work on something. Set a timer if you have to.
>>
>>42230572
this
>>
>>42230636
There in nowhere to increase it, my "trying" already takes infinite time so "working" never starts.
>>
>>42230901

Can you be more specific? Do you mean because you zone out you waste a lot of time?
>>
>>42230901
You force yourself you dumb nigger. Start limiting activities that give you instant gratification like checking your phone, 4chan, or social media. It'll increase your attention span fast.
>>
Do lots of meditation, I thought it was just hippy nonsense but supposedly meditating every day for 12 weeks makes visible changes to your brain, visible using MRI or whatever

The size of the frontal lobe increases, if I remember correctly
>>
>>42230901
Of course. Everyone has the mindset. a new years eve resolutioner probably has the same mindset as a regular, but the regular puts in more energy into doing the thing. Youve gotta put energy into the mindset to do it, not just think about it
>>
>>42230969
>Start limiting activities that give you instant gratification like checking your phone, 4chan, or social media

This is good, get rid of you bad habits first before attempting to start good ones.

Is captcha getting ridiculous for anyone else?
>>
>>42230572
this

also,

you can microdose shrooms instead of doing dangerous pharma drugs.
>>
>>42230950
If I am not sleeping, eating or playing vidiya, I am on 4chan. I think I spend 16 hours a day at the computer. It has been like that for nearly a decade.
>>
>>42231044
How does that work compared to lsd?
Wanting to try microdosing for a long time now..
>>
>>42231046

I'm the same. What would you rather be doing? My problem is I don't have the desire to do anything else, so even when I quit this place for a while I go back to it.
>>
>>42231212
Right now I want to learn Japanese, but due to my "trying" habits the pace is slow. It has been twenty months since I made the decision and I am still below N4 requirements.
>>
>>42231249

Time yourself, 10-15 minutes here and there adds up. Commit to spending X amount of time each day learning Japanese and increase it gradually.
>>
Caffeine. I have ADD and caffeine really helps my focus
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.