[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon Fitness General /fem-fg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 98

File: JBF.png (635KB, 479x597px) Image search: [Google]
JBF.png
635KB, 479x597px
This general is for the purpose of centralizing female presence in the board,
create a community-based advice/critique/support system built for femanons and by femanons,
where anons are free to participate too.
If this is your first time posting and you'll be asking for advice, please consider doing the following things
to advance your case :
>read the sticky, and explain in what way it hasn't given you the information needed, to justify for
your need to make this post.
>check out the imgur with the lists of books on the topic you're interested in. Read the ones specific
to your problem/question and if you don't find a solution/answer, come ask then.
>post stats that are relevant to what you're asking (height, weight, body fat %, current nutrition plan,
current objective, current exercise regimen,etc...)
>post a recent picture if you're looking for physique advice such as how to isolate a muscle group, or
what to work on given your genetics and proportions, or a body fat % estimate.
>state clearly what it is you're looking for in terms of information, and be as precise as possible.
>try and be concise too, it'll really help other people to not have to sift through unrelated, unasked for
stuff such as your personal life stories, and generally all the fluff we don't need to hear about.

Disclaimer : The sticky is a work in progress. We need as much information we can get. Feel free to post
new content to be added to the dropbox and request links to be added to the pastebin. We are going to need
a FAQ, but I'll leave that to make after a couple threads in, where we have a better idea of the general
enquiries most femanons have.

The essential links :
>Sticky : https://pastebin.com/1yggKWEH (embed)
>Ebooks : https://imgur.com/a/Qxxlq
>Infographics : https://imgur.com/a/54aqI
>>
what do their braps smell like yall think?
>>
guess i'll start: how do i know if i've injured my back? I did some deadlifts on tuesday and on friday i tried to do squats but my middle lower back twinged. Should I wait for it to completely heal before doing anything back-related again?
>>
>>42229082
eggrolls
>>
File: feels.png (133KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
133KB, 1162x850px
haven't eaten anything today except some greek yogurt and protein powder, and it gave me diarrhea
>>
>>42229064
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>42229111
well gee when you dont eat fiber what the fuck do you expect to come out of your ass?
>>
>>42229082
Fish and rice
>>
>>42229117
BRAPS
>>
>>42229111
Fiber
i
b
e
r
>>
File: peanuts.jpg (8KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
peanuts.jpg
8KB, 200x200px
>>42229111
Eat yourself some of these
>>
>>42229082
strawberries
>>
Ok, so, girl to girl talk, do you go on gym while on period?
I always skip it at LEAST the first 4 days when my flow is too much. The sad thing is that i can't get to use tampons, so I rely only on pads.
Any girls with similar problems? Any advice on how to maybe not bleed for a couple of hours?
I usually just do some bw squats at home, maybe some push ups, that sort of thing.
>>
>>42229236
megsquats has a video where she talks about this, i think she uses a cup thingy
>>
>>42229268
just watched the vid, p interesting, but still doesn't really solve my problem.
The thing is, I've never had anything shoved into my vagina, I haven't even ever masturbated that way, and the one time i tried to get a tampon there hurt like hell.
I'm more or less asking for a way to go to the gym on my period without having to shove things in there.
Nice chanel tho, I didn't know her, thank you
>>
>>42229236
Why don't you go on your period? Afraid your pad might leak and you embarrass yourself in the gym? You go to the gym to make good impression or to lift?

This is why this thread is a bad idea
>>
>>42229082
smelly roses
>>
>>42229340
Just fucking lift
>>
>>42229342
>Afraid your pad might leak and you embarrass yourself in the gym?
well yes, but I also don't own a car, so I'll have to do a 15-min-long walk of shame too in a busy road
>You go to the gym to make good impression or to lift?
I go to lift, but, would you risk going there and shit all over yourself?
I don't do shit like wear make up in there, but yeah, i don't want everyone to see my blood either

>>42229342
>>42229346
>t. men
O U T
>>
>>42229236
i always go, but i'm on birth control and the flow isn't that much. i don't think pads will move around too much if you're just doing the big lifts

pic related, you can use a overnight pad which is less prone to leaking out the side
>>
>>42229064
Why do you need ur own thread? anyone see any men only threads?
>>
>>42229064
girls are dumb, get outta here roasties
>>
>>42229432
my flow is pretty heavy the first days reeeeeeeeee
I use those pads all the time already.
Also I've never been to a gynecologist. Is it possible to get birth control pils without a perscription?
This really drives me insane, it's very annoying to lose 4-6 days of gym just because of something you don't even have any control over

>>42229441
>anyone see any men only threads?
literally every thread
>>
>tfw my 6th beta orbiter cancelled the "date"
any fembots know this feel?
>>
File: IMG_8360.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8360.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
Women are fucking disgusting and your thread is shit
>>
Pls post your brapholes and I will r8
>>
>when 99% of the internet including fb, instagram, tumblr, twitter and reddit isnt enough to attention whore
>>
>>42229454
The fact that you have never had anything inside of you is really fucking weird and kind of immature. With gentle movements it shouldn't hurt putting anything inside of you. Use tampons like an adult holy shit
>>
>>42229500
>The fact that you have never had anything inside of you is really fucking weird and kind of immature
yes, I know, that's why I'm talking about this here, when I can be anonymous. It's not like I'm proud of this.

>With gentle movements it shouldn't hurt putting anything inside of you
maybe I'll try masturbating first, because the tampon btfo'd me and it was the smallest one too
>>
File: tfweverythinggoesright.jpg (49KB, 800x601px) Image search: [Google]
tfweverythinggoesright.jpg
49KB, 800x601px
>>42229064
thanks for making the thread, femanon.
I had some plans come up last night, couldn't be home soon enough.

>>42229086
hey anon, you should try some lower back stretches for the time being, and maybe ask for someone you know to give you a deep tissue massage (it's not complicated to do, and helps greatly). I suggest you wait a couple days still.

>>42229236
At first, it felt really awkward feeling all the fluids moving around while doing exercise, and I was hyper-conscious of if there'd be a smell coming out when I squatted or something. I can't do tampons either, it just doesn't feel right to me.
I think I can do the squat plug thing or menstrual plug if they're strong enough.

>>42229432
this, I use overnight pads (maxi) which are much comfier and have more fallout space. Also I make sure to wear extra tight black panties (and pants) to make sure the pad has nowhere to go.
Sure it may be visible perhaps in such a compressed space, but it's that or having bloody pants.

>>42229511
Don't listen to that girl (male), it's not immature and weird. I never masturbated internally until I was like twenty or something, only ever did a couple buttstuff things on myself. Anyway, I won't get into details, but it's fine to not require internal stimulation (most girls are clitoridian), I didn't need some until much later in life when I found men and their dicks. I'd rather take that, than to have to fingerblast myself/use a lifeless dildo.
Moral of the story don't be ashamed about it, in this world people will try and shame you whether you take 10 inch rods in your hole or can't stick a baby carrot in. It's just the way it is.

>>42229340
>>42229122
>>42229118
>>42229112
>>42229109
>>42229082
>>42229208
>>42229441
>>42229445
>>42229472
>>42229473
>>42229474
>>42229489
Get the fuck out of here, don't come and shit up our threads. We had a successful first one, I assume you weren't there to read through it.
Just get lost, faggots.
>>
>>42229489
don't read the thread then you dumb fuck
>>
File: yathink.jpg (89KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
yathink.jpg
89KB, 640x640px
Any cutting femanons here?

I am in need of couple of pieces of information and advice regarding water weight in general.

1. I noticed that during my period, a couple days before, essentially due to bloating I think, I gain about a kg of water weight, and it takes me a couple of days to lose it. Any tips to minimize the bloating, speed up the water weight shedding?

2. I posted this in /fat/, but maybe some of you gals had it happen to you and can give me the rundown on what's going on :

>mfw just out of a two week water weight gain, plateau and regression to previous weeks, three days ago.
>mfw it happens again yesterday, weight up again
>mfw today it's plateaud at that new gained waterweight still

This shit can't keep going on...I can't lose 0.6kg in a week, then gain back 0.5kg in water, then stall there for a week, then lose it the next day + some scraps, and a few days later gain water weight again ???

I'm controlling my sodium, my carbs are low and I have been drinking enough water for my body.
What the fuck is this shit? I weigh and scan everything autistically, I'm at a 700 calorie deficit?

I'm going to keep going, but I was already some five months away from goal weight, I don't see myself staying sane if it's gonna take me ten just to shed the last 7kg.

tl;dr : constant up and down in water weight ever since I've been under the 52kg range. What gives? What do?
>>
>>42229605
Water has no energy in it. Even if you gain weight in water you should still be able to have fat loss going on. The bloating from water weight is annoying but that shouldn't deter you from losing actual fat.
>>
>>42229236
My period is heavy, so wear a tampon, a pad, take advil for the cramps and go
>>
>>42229500
t.huge slut who has had every hole stuffed multiple times
>>
>>42229617
Thanks for the sound advice, I knew about the fact that it wouldn't hinder my fat loss already, but I think it's very relevant information to share to others anyway, who might not know about it already.
It's really not a deterent, as I said I'll keep going anyway, but I guess I wanted something more along the line of a linear weightloss (I know, quite the abstract ideal).
I need to work on accepting that it might become a constant recurrence.

>>42229636
>t. huge slut (male) who has had every hole stuffed multiple times
fixed that for you

>>42229635
does advil really work? I think I took it a couple times and it did jack shit to me, at least. I only get bad cramps the first two days. My periods are long, like seven days long. Anyone has a remedy for cramps, other than ibuprofen/advil and hot baths? Thanks.
>>
>>42229605
If its bloating dont worry about it
also on a cut seeing similar things, but I just keep it at a deficit and i know my body will come back around. Are you truly eating what you think you are? log and count literally everything you eat/drink, make sure you really are eating at a deficit
>>
>>42229658
first day i take tylenol 3 and advil, rest of the days advil is fine alone. personal preference, but i get really bad cramps
>>
File: pe-nelo-pe.png (36KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
pe-nelo-pe.png
36KB, 500x600px
>>42229662
thanks for the concern about me really consuming what I log. Yes, I scan everything that is branded, I have a digital scale with 1g accuracy, and all my produce and fresh food I weigh in to the gram too. I log everything, I double check my meals before consuming them. I log first during the cooking process.

>>42229664
I'm going to look into tylenol 3. Not sure we have it in Yuroland but there must be an equivalent with the same active ingredients. Big pharma is everywhere after all, just different brands/generics... Thanks for the tip.
>>
File: 1499060848249s.jpg (3KB, 119x125px) Image search: [Google]
1499060848249s.jpg
3KB, 119x125px
>>42229576
>I think i can do the squat plug thing
N I G G A
>The squat plug
N E G R O
This is why femanons shouldnt have their own thread
>>
>>42229576
>Get the fuck out of here, don't come and shit up our threads. We had a successful first one, I assume you weren't there to read through it.
>Just get lost, faggots.
(you)
>>
File: thelookofstrenght.jpg (67KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
thelookofstrenght.jpg
67KB, 800x450px
>>42229734
Essentially a squat plug is like a menstrual cup which we already have, except we don't put it in our butt, but in our vaginas (which can take it).
It might be a meme for you guys, but to us girls - in the case of our periods - it's far from being a meme.
>>
File: 1495658786014.jpg (53KB, 719x601px) Image search: [Google]
1495658786014.jpg
53KB, 719x601px
>>42229756
meme or not, i still think its very much unnecessary to make a thread dedicated to femanons when all fitness principles apply equally for men and women.

but hey, if you need another safe haven (which is not your huge group of friends and orbiters) then be my guest
>>
>>42229680
i sort of have the same problem. what i usually do to shed excess water weight is to drink some black coffee, guaranteed to make you pee a lot
>>
File: 23106819.jpg (11KB, 284x276px) Image search: [Google]
23106819.jpg
11KB, 284x276px
>females
>lifting
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: zoe.jpg (56KB, 486x495px) Image search: [Google]
zoe.jpg
56KB, 486x495px
>>42229783
>all fitness principles apply equally for men and women
WRONG. We're not here to cater to our social/cultural needs, but to our biological ones.
Do you think we're going to ask men about advice regarding period flow, or to help us get an idea on a female linear progression on such program, do you think males will have a better idea than another woman will do?

>if you need another safe haven (which is not your huge group of friends and orbiters)
Yeah, I don't think Stacies lurk this board on the daily. Most you'll get here are gymcelles like me, and beta (semi-)normies. My friend count : 1 (my boyfriend). But it's not the point, since we're not here for attention. Thanks but you don't have to host us here, this is not your place, we have just about enough rights to be here than you.

>>42229800
Oh that's a good idea. I stopped drinking coffee about three months ago. Been on only water since then. For no good reason that to have less sugars. I might have a cup of black coffee today.
>>
>>42229832
You could always use stevia
>>
File: IMG_1194.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1194.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
Femanons,

I'm trying to get my gf to workout with me and run with me

I think she's attractive, but I think her lifestyle is eventually going to make her fat. I think that if she lost a little weight she would be a sexy goddess

I've tried to explain that I'm happy to support her in whatever she does and that I'd go jog with her and stuff. I've told her that I think it'd be cute to workout together and that couples that workout together stay together (she wasn't happy about that last part and she thinks I'm not happy with her)

What's the best way to get her to work out or work out with me? How can I get her to lose the weight
>>
File: cutienord.jpg (613KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
cutienord.jpg
613KB, 2048x1365px
>>42229909
true. Honestly I've been better off ever since I stopped added sugars all through and through my diet, but if this coffee trick is working well for me, I'll cop a bag of stevia from the shop next time I'm there. I'll only need it for this cut though, I'm not much of a tinfoil hat "food industry is cancer" conspiracist (other than for the obvious stuff), but it makes me feel cleaner not to have unnatural sugars (fructose and lactose are more than enough to me).
Could be I am just being neurotic about it.

time to eat lunch!
>>
File: juliacutie.jpg (74KB, 1192x670px) Image search: [Google]
juliacutie.jpg
74KB, 1192x670px
>>42229940
I'll eat lunch and get right back to you, anon. Stay put.
>>
>>42229949
I like natural sugars especially in coffee cause I can taste the artificial sweeteners and it tastes gross
>>
>>42229658
Anon have you considered BC? I'm getting the depot shot and aside from a bit of manageable acne, it's been working great for me
>>
>>42229961
Pls hurry femanon
>>
>>42229064
male anon here.
just passing trough to compliment with femanon(s) for the effort put in this general, originated from a proposal made in a different thread
keep up the good work and
>stay safe for me, baby girl
>>
File: 1893741895g1q8975g.jpg (46KB, 600x551px) Image search: [Google]
1893741895g1q8975g.jpg
46KB, 600x551px
I think this thread is keeped alive by a disgusting female fatso that thinks she is a "powerlifter" becouse she can barely squat 1pl8. She got assblasted becouse outside this thread, nobody is giving her attention she desires, so she decided to create her personal worship thread. I don't understand why this is still up, tits or gtfo.
>>
File: findyourfocus.jpg (74KB, 642x850px) Image search: [Google]
findyourfocus.jpg
74KB, 642x850px
>>42229940
Okay, anon, I did some digging back in the previous thread because there has been a couple anons like you who came forth asking for a similar question. I know you don't have the time to sift through the thread, and I'm not sure I can link posts from an archived thread, but I can give you a tl;dr :

what has been said mostly, is that you should try to reward and validate any positive effort made to improve oneself, minimize the costs of exhertion at first to let the whole journey appear easier than it is, and then gradually ease her into comfortable schedule and routine. Make her feel secure and entice her with rewards, like fitness related gifts (a sport outfit she wants, treat her to a healthy restaurant, cook for her a romantic dinner but brand it as really healthy), and try to involve her in fitness related hobbies first (make her watch female weightlifting comps, get her interested in the culture around it).

>>42229978
same! Artificial sweeteners really taste like ass to me. I just got this peculiar idea that I might mix my oats with my cup of black coffee. Not sure it'll have the same effect as a clean liquid speedrun through my body, though. Will add some strawberries for sweetness.

>>42230003
I never took BC for multiple reasons in the past, and right now I talked about it with my boyfriend when we were considering contraceptive options not to have a child right now, and from what he told me, it can cause ovarian cancer, have effects on the children you birth, messes up hormones and, as you can tell from my precedent post about ditching unnatural sugars, I'm pretty much trying to live life all natural right now, so I think I'll take 2 days a month of agony, and not risk it for now. I'm already almost to mid twenties, so there's like fifteen years more of this shit at best, I guess. Thanks a lot for proposing this alternative though, I'm sure it could help alleviate the symptoms of periods, which is what I asked for.
>>
>>42230152
I was thinking about doing something similar to what you're suggesting

I want to just start off jogging straight-aways and walking turns for a mile on the track, super easy stuff. Eventually I want to get up to at least a mile with her, kinda like couch to 5k

Then I told her we could shower off together and have sex in the shower. After that I was gonna surprise her and go shopping with her and buy her a new dress or something and maybe something fitness related

How can I make her understand that I'm not doing this because I'm not happy with how she is?
>>
File: lookingatyou.jpg (148KB, 736x882px) Image search: [Google]
lookingatyou.jpg
148KB, 736x882px
>>42230121
The way I see it, anon, you're the one getting assblasted. Not sure who that fatso female powerlifter you're talking about it, as it's certainly not me (51.8kg here) but I am the maker of the first of these generals, and I wrote the OP's sticky.
I don't think a personal worship thread can successfully hit bump limit with around 70 posters, a good half of which were femanons sharing tips, stats, their struggles with lifting/dieting, etc... So in my opinion, this thread has achieved what it was intended for :
>centralizing the female presence in the board
>catering to the female specific questions
>debloating the board from threads like "how to get a bubble butt" which popped up on the daily here.

And it has done more, amongst other things :
>we've helped a good number of anons (male) figure out how to help the females in their lives with specific lifts, giving them routine ideas, and advising them on how to bring them into the fitness aspect of their lives.

If I wanted attention, or if any of the girls here were here for that, the kind of girls we would be wouldn't be here to ask for attention. There's other places for those needs.
>>
>>42230242
>How can I make her understand that I'm not doing this because I'm not happy with how she is?

Honest talk is the best in relationships.
>>
File: liftoff.jpg (39KB, 525x525px) Image search: [Google]
liftoff.jpg
39KB, 525x525px
>>42230242
First of all, anon, I'd like to compliment you on how good of a boyfriend you are. You really are a gem, thinking about your girl's health, and willing to go at lenght to pamper her into realizing the benefits of it. That is super cute!

Great plan, for everything. The jogging plan is solid, just make it seem not too obvious you're upping the ante when you do, so she doesn't realize she'll have to put in more work, until she's done it and then you can point it out and congratulate her on achieving it.

The shower sex, the shopping (make sure to tell her that her legs look really good in that dress, it must be the running taking effect -even if it's not still, the confidence boost will make her see it), and for something fitness related, a nice pair of running/lifting shoes (ask her to choose a model she likes, involve her completely in the process so she starts to dig the fitness style as well and develop a taste for it much more).

I think the issue here is not about you proving to her that you're not unhappy with her current state, but to make her see that she's clearly projecting how she feels about herself on you (she's the one unhappy with how she is, but doesn't admit it, or isn't conscious of it yet).
Don't feel bad about it yourself, you're the one trying to make a positive change for her.
My take would be not to take the "it's for your health" angle just yet, not until she's committed.
I'd suggest you go with "it's a hobby and I would like to include you in it, we don't do much activities together". This really works the interpersonal relationship angle, rather than the personal betterment one.
>>
File: tatmath.jpg (148KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
tatmath.jpg
148KB, 1280x960px
so it's looking like i'll be hanging out at my mom's for more than just the weekend i initially thought. i was supposed to be lifting today and again on monday, but might not make it back home until wednesday.

is going that long without lifting going to kill all my gains? is there anything i could be doing maybe outside to limit loss of gains?

i'd do some at home stuff here but feel kinda weird doing it in the apartment with my stepdad around.
>>
File: 1023948.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1023948.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>42230319
hey VG, sorry to hear about your current circumstances.
Don't worry about your gains, you won't lose that much till wednesday, however you won't make the progress you were supposed to make on the days you'll be missing. Still, you'll make this progress when you pick it up again, which is soon, so don't despair.

About the home workouts, maybe try and isolate yourself in a closed space if you feel strange about your stepdad. Like in a room you can lock, or the bathroom.

I really like that tattoo. I might get one when I finally make it.
>>
>>42230316
Thanks!

I appreciate the advice. I said something almost exactly along the lines of "working out is a hobby I enjoy doing and I thought it'd be cute if we did it together" earlier.

She did say something about her not feeling like she was cute recently. I asked why and said that I thought she was the cutest etc. but she just said she didn't know why
>>
File: IMG_1715.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1715.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>42230386
:)

yeah i've been getting kinda excited about the watercolor stuff lately and i'm always thinking about new tattoos. only have 3 right now and have plans for at least 4 more. guess it's 2.5 as i'm still not finished with my sleeve :O

tattoos are like equally as important as gains!
>>
>>42229832
>female linear progression
nigga
linear progression is linear progression.
now im a dude, so i dont know none of that shit, but i would suggest its the same no matter what fucking gender you have, maybe you just progress slower or with less weight, its not hard, just use your brain
>>
Anyone else find this whole display of autism amusing, its like im back in the 6th grade.

''EW BOIS ARE GROSS''
''EW GIRLS ARE GROSS''
>>
>>42229236
I still go to the gym during my period, I noticed that I get less cramps with exercising. I just make sure to wear a long tank top that covers my shorts/crotch and change the pad after running.
>>
>>42229236
I skip the first two days of my period because
>it's uncomfortable especially during legaday
>cramps
>I feel like shit and want to kill myself
After that the flow slows down to barely something and I can get back to workout. Bue yeah the first two days I might as well go in an induced coma
>>
>>42230412
WE'RE DIFFERENT AND SPECIAL AND THIS IS OUR TERRITORY AND FUCK OFF

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: lili.jpg (34KB, 336x494px) Image search: [Google]
lili.jpg
34KB, 336x494px
>>42230400
Ah, I see...I don't know if it'll be good or not to try and get her to open up about it, she might close herself off if you ask why she doesn't find herself cute. Body image issue is a serious thing that can hinder health.

>>42230411
Oh it's your tattoo? That's really cool. Yeah, it's an artform and has aesthetics just like lifting. Some may have a greater taste for it than others.

>>42230412
Listen pal, I know it's hard actually being in contacts with females who can actually intellectually challenge you on a domain you proud yourself to be really knowledgeable on, but please get to a level where it's possible to communicate like human beans.

What do you think I meant by female linear progression, if not for what you yourself realized it could entail :
>progress slower (surprisingly not on S/DL for beginners but you probably skipped through the female parts of PPFST)
>less weights (a given)

and many more such as :
>we have different intensity rates based on our max reps since we can literally take our intensity higher up to 80% of our max reps, because we're built to endure (source? PPFST)
>we use different loading patterns than you guys.

I don't expect a guy to be an expert on the female aspects of strenght programming.
If you couldn't already tell, I'm using my brain.
Thanks for trying to break the "gender" divide by saying in itself a program is a program, but if the variables such as sex are different for two sets of population, expect different protocol.

>>42230467
Yeah, right. Clearly the girls here have been going at it degrading the boys too. Where?
We're simply defending our turf.

>>42230500
Just fuck off.
>>
File: iktf.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
iktf.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>42230496
>but yeah the first two days I might as well go in an induced coma

iktf
>>
File: 098423950843209854444.jpg (36KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
098423950843209854444.jpg
36KB, 680x680px
>>42229832
>My friend count : 1 (my boyfriend)
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEE

WTF WHY CAn'T I BE YOUR BETA PROVIDER BOYFRIEND?
>>
>>42230538

Our turf? what is this did this board turn into a gangland, both of the genders here are degrading eachother and beeing childish the fact you even point fingers just proves how childish you as a persone are...
>>
Quality thread ladies (males)
>>
>>42229064
Why are you LARPing as a female here?
Do you want to make fun of betas here?
>>
File: hearttoheart.jpg (15KB, 460x346px) Image search: [Google]
hearttoheart.jpg
15KB, 460x346px
>>42230689
Yeah right, friend, I'm pointing fingers here. I've adressed reasonably each commentary that was made to justify the reasoning behind the making of this thread, not because I needed to seek out a personal revenge.
If you have issues with people using metaphors or to picture spaces in an abstract setting, like describing a thread as a turf on a board, I'd suggest you get checked for aspergers.

>mfw thinking of some of you guys being legit butthurt about one single femanon thread in this whole board.
>>
>>42230319
are you really mtf ? i wonder cuz it looks like you body is well passing or even better than girl i recently met . Gratz and if u have nothing against,put some pictures with your whole silhouette
>>
>>42230745
Learn to accurately write you fucking ESL retard.
>>
is da creampie worth suffering BC
>>
>>42230771
Personally I don't think it's worth the side effects, the health risks for you and your future children either. However if you track your cycles well, you can get an idea of when the occasional creampie is possible with very little risks of impregnation. Other days, I'll just take it in the ass/mouth, or he'll wear a condom if he wants to cum "inside".
>>
can we get a few pics up in dis bihh?
>>
>>42230816
fair enough, but what's it feel like to let it happen
>>
>>42230816
T.anon
>>
File: edit.png (3MB, 1850x1388px) Image search: [Google]
edit.png
3MB, 1850x1388px
>>42230538
oh that first tattoo wasn't me, no. what kind of tattoo do you want to get when you "make it"? :)

>>42230745
ohh that's not me in the pic there. that's a tattoo pic i like. i still think i pass decently well though?
>>
>>42230859
why did you put a black circle over the tip of your pennis?
>>
>>42230821
not gonna lie, I'm sure there is some thrill some people seek in having unprotected sex that could leave them with a kid, but I'm way past the thrill seeking at this point, and me and the bf are smart about it and want to plan our pregnancies for after we're settled well.
If we fuck up and I get pregnant because he or I couldn't resist it and we had him creampie me on an ovulating day, well we're not going to feel bad about it either. Shit happens.
>>
>>42230863
worksafe board. didn't even mean to include that in the original pic; was just trying to show tattoo :S
>>
I started doing intermittent fasting, and I'm wondering if anyone's been doing the same, and for how long, with what results?

I feel pretty good most of the time, but there are days when I feel like I've had the life sapped out of me, and getting to the gym right after breaking the fast has me feeling fairly light-headed and weak. Is it just a matter of adjustment, or can I expect to just have days where focusing and exerting effort are going to suck until much later in the day?

My diet sucks, but my lifting and workout plan are solid. My husband likes to undermine my efforts by taking me out to eat and insisting that I make him the most unhealthy meals. I end up making his dinner and mine separately, but I have little self control on certain days, and I end up eating what I cook for him.

It's like a constant vicious cycle of me making up for the calorie sins with HIT and then him taking us out for indulgences later.

Any way to confront this? There's no way out of me preparing meals for him, and I tried brown rice once, and it didn't end well.
>>
>>42229454
Not a women so don't know about prescription. I always recommend girls I'm getting romantically involved with to use an IUD. It regulates periods as well and has a signicantly less amount of hormones than the pill. The pill just fucks with your system too much, even the low dose ones from what I've been told by girls on it.

They don't always do it or are too lazy, but I make the case cause its superior and I've noticed a positive differernce from IUD users.
>>
File: tatterfly.jpg (26KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
tatterfly.jpg
26KB, 500x667px
>>42230929
i've heard that bulletproof type coffee can be a big help here. staves off hunger and give you a ton of energy. so maybe before you cook for husband, you can drink some butter coffee? then hopefully you won't feel so inclined to eat the food you make him.

i have noticed that with coconut oil in my coffee before work i can more easily make it the entire 8-12 hour shift without eating.

also have you tried just sitting down with your husband and having a respectful and polite conversation about your goals and how he's making it more difficult for you?
>>
File: theselegsaregoals.jpg (50KB, 980x653px) Image search: [Google]
theselegsaregoals.jpg
50KB, 980x653px
>>42230859
oh cherry blossoms are so cute! you have nice quads, they will look really good when you lean out I bet. As per me, I am not decided yet on what I should get, but on the placement it'll be either a sleeve or a thigh.
>>
>>42230871
i mean more like is it a particularly good feeling to receive or is it like nothing special
>>
File: tatpretty.jpg (71KB, 700x736px) Image search: [Google]
tatpretty.jpg
71KB, 700x736px
>>42230973
she looks so badass there :)

i hope when you get fit and are able to reward with a tattoo you share it with us!
>>
>>42229122
Kek
>>
>>42230859
I want to top you so bad. Snapchat?

>>42229064
How come none of you bitches post your bodies wtf
>>
>>42230968

I'll try the coffee with coconut oil. Much as I like butter, the combo of coffee and it sound unholy. I normally drink a cup in the morning while he eats, but it's always the smells of his food that makes it hard to resist. I'll try the oil, though, and it'll probably at least make me not so crazy hungry later in the day.

We've talked about it, and it's a waiting game at this point. He's a shift-worker and doesn't have time when he works to cook. I pick up the slack for now. When we talk about lifestyle changes he says he's willing to try new foods so that I can cook less, but whenever I do cook something healthier he suddenly backs down.

Essentially I just need to tell him to stick to his promise and put the broccoli in his goddamn mouth.
>>
>>42230968
>consuming calories staves off hunger

My almonds are over-activated now, thanks.
>>
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: mealplanidea.png (127KB, 1952x1408px) Image search: [Google]
mealplanidea.png
127KB, 1952x1408px
>>42230929
hey anonette, first a quick rundown on what I used to do in terms of IF so you know my background before I tell you what works for me :
>16:8 IF for a month
>18:6 IF for 2 months
>23:1 IF + OMAD for 3 months

Personally, I found that there is a time of adjustment needed, a good buffer zone of a couple of weeks, before you can really make the most of your energy right after breaking fast.
I've been put in induced food comas on a 700 calorie meal many times after a 23 hour fast.
Give yourself at least 45 mins for food to start breaking down, and to get the nutrients, as well as for the high/rush of nutrients to fad a bit.
You said your diet sucks, I think you should focus on at least hitting your protein macro, not matter how clean/dirty the rest is, otherwise the solid workout plan will be worthless.
When you go out to eat, choose lean meats, whole wheat pasta, beans, the kind of sides you can find at restaurants that basically have a protein side to them. Don't pick empty carbs. Fill up on the veggies before hitting your carbs, but after eating protein. If you eat what you make to him, consider making him high protein foods you can eat too, that aren't too lean so as he doesn't notice it's obvious too much.
>>
If I do enough squats will I get an azz like this?

http://www.xvideos.com/video17160163/duvys_inzunza_big_ass_twerk-_booty_clap
>>
File: tatatticus.jpg (38KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
tatatticus.jpg
38KB, 480x640px
>>42231052
fair warning: it's kinda gross with the coconut oil. i've heard that butter coffee tastes better, but who knows.

>Essentially I just need to tell him to stick to his promise and put the broccoli in his goddamn mouth.
yes. in the end it will be better for the both of you :)

>>42231065
well yeah. but healthy fats are much more satiating than other kinds of foods, and it's a lot better than eating unhealthy things like she says her husband has her cook.
>>
imagine a future devoid of women
>>
Hey sluts what's your ideal male body type? Like the one you don't give a shit if he's a douchebag, you'd take him up the ass on the spot?
>>
>>
>>42231109
what a gay tattoo
>>
>>42229064
This is an embarrassing thread. I'm never going on/fit/ again.
>>
>>42231172
this unironically
>>
>>42231172
>doesn't sage
>>
File: 20161104_140728.png (426KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
20161104_140728.png
426KB, 1024x768px
>>42229064
With all the garbage vegan/manlet/fatfuck breads clogging up this place this is the first quality informative bread ive seen in ages.
Its also a little strange knowing that there's qt3.14 fit girls out in the gyms.
>>
File: miring.jpg (80KB, 625x415px) Image search: [Google]
miring.jpg
80KB, 625x415px
>>42231050
we did in the last thread, at least some of us. go check the archive.

>>42231007
for sure, I'll post, I will make it in a bit less than two years I think. Of course, it's just my current goal. Not sure where I'll want to be next, body wise.

>>42231052
anonette, I already responded to your first post, but with that new information, I gotta relate.
My boyfriend has an ungodly 16hr night shift at a physical job, and never has the time to cook.
Right now we're not living together so I can't cook for him, but I'll be moving in with him soon and I told him I would cook for him. He's willing to eat good, and has started going to the gym too. It took me time to convince him to at least try and hit his macros. You can make it, just keep cooking him the good stuff, he'll eventually give in and try it, and see it's not so bad.
What does he like to eat in general?

>>42231130
Klokov. My BF is getting there.
>>
>>42229605
Bloating may possible be a signal to actually drink more water. It's probably good watching sodium intake at that point and maybe getting some potassium to signal peeing (not to mention staying on like 9 tall glasses of water). For potassium, I would get some OJ.
>>
File: 824full-sarah-rose-mcdaniel.jpg (108KB, 824x1011px) Image search: [Google]
824full-sarah-rose-mcdaniel.jpg
108KB, 824x1011px
>>42229909
>>42229949
Best I've found is https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GRY2Z5Q/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 (supposedly made only from leaves).
>>
>>42229978
Stevia is a plant. The leaves are what taste best though, like eating mint leaves vs. the whole.
>>
Question for you femanons:

My girlfriend recently got back into weight lifting, and she's started blowing up like crazy. Like she was kinda chubby before, about 5'7 150, but since she's started lifting she's gained about 20 pounds. Did any of you experience this problem? It's definitely a lot of fat. What should I do to help her out?
>>
>>42231213
thanks for the pointers towards potassium. I do get about half of my recommended amount, I guess I'll get some OJ+Banana going on for a couple days, see where that gets me.

>>42231266
checked. Is she dirty bulking or was that weight gained over a reasonable amount of time (say 2 pounds a month)? Also did you get a bf% ? If she's gained most of it as fat, she either hasn't lifted heavy enough, or cheated on the program, didn't get her protein in..could be many reasons.
Tell her it's time to cut ("to see your muscle gains babe" even if it's a lie and she's still dyel), then once she's at a decent base again, get her to start a good program on a clean bulk that is controlled regularly (check sticky's infographic imgur for a clean bulk infographic).
>>
>>42230737

By far not butt hurt or bothered let me remind you that i find your childish behaviour and the rest of the people display childish behaviour amusing like i stated before.
>>
Is benching 1pl8 for reps impressive for a 5'6" or so grill? How long would that take? Just curious since I'm only doing that much and I'm a guy and way taller
>>
>>42231326
She wasn't really bulking or eating THAT much of a caloric surplus. It was gained over a 2 month time span. And her last bodyfat percentage was at 19. Previously it had been at 26. But she LOOKS fatter now too. Her thighs have gotten massive.

Personally, I don't care that much. I'm glad she's lifting and if she becomes thicc then whatever. But I know it's bugging her so that's why I'm wondering what she is doing wrong. Unless it's just genetics
>>
>>42231416
better than most guys/girls at my gym so yea
>>
>>42231416
dont give it a thought faggot. That is currently how much you can lift so lift it and gradually through commitment you will be reping 2pl8. (6-8 months easy if you push yourself)
You're not gonna see a thot doing 2pl8 in 5 lifetimes
>>
>>42231456
20 pounds in 2 months, going from 150 to 170.
Mate, it was THAT much of a caloric surplus.
One pound of fat is gained over 3500 calories (in surplus of TDEE), so your gf consumed roughly
TDEE+3500 for a twenty days out of that month to get to where she is.
You probably think she isn't eating that much because she's a secret eater, who eats most of it when you're not there. Gonna have to do some talking and address the situation. That much gained in a month, it's literally danger zone to lead to landwhale status.
>>
>>42229783
Agreed.

But hey, lets normalize blood pussy plug talk because feminism - which is the only legitimate reason for a feminon thread general.
>>
>>42229236
>using period as an excuse to not go to the gym
Never gonna make it.
>>
>>42231531
Shit I didn't mean 20 lol. It was 10-12. She's currently like 161ish
>>
>>42229658
If advil or pamprin doesn't help, your cramps are probably more severe than the average female. I was taking tramadol and muscle relaxers for my cramps, because otherwise I was fainting or vomiting from the pain. It turned out to be a combination ovarian cyst and endometriosis, my left ovary no longer functions properly because I waited so long to get it examined. I always thought that everyone had it so painful and didn't want to seem like a wheeny. Maybe you should look into it or at least go in for a ultrasound with your obgyn to make sure it's not something more sinister.

Don't let your pain be diminished by other woman who assume it's "just" cramps. There is a limit for the amount of discomfort you should be experiencing.
>>
>>42231198

I read you first post, and thank you for the advice! I'll give it a little more time, and I'll focus on working my way up to a longer fast. Your nutrition advice seems solid.

16 hours is a crazy long shift. I assume he's either an emergency responder or works as a nurse, but either way, that can't be good for the body.

My husband eats white rice, chicken, beef, soybeans, alfredo, mahi mahi, corn chips, hummus, spinach, and carrots if uncooked. He'll tolerate bell peppers if I mince them and hide them in things. That's what he will eat, as the list of what he won't eat is much longer. Home boy doesn't like potatoes. I didn't think he was serious at first, but he's the only person I know to even turn down french fries.

It's good that you're going to be moving in with him, as hopefully it'll save you both some money. Have you discussed chores and division of labor? When I moved in with my husband we used to split cleaning and whatnot between us, but as he works more than I do, I eventually got saddled with ALL the housework. Even when I started doing 14 hour days he wouldn't lift a finger around the house on his off days. I finally flipped out on him, and since then he's been okay at it. Only problem is that I have to treat him more like a child and ask him to do things around the house, as if I don't, nothing will be accomplished. I feel like it's easier most times to just do it all myself because I hate feeling like I'm nagging him.
>>
>>42231531
>>42231558
yeah and I misread your post too, I calculated that for a month.
So 5-6 pounds a month is not so bad, she just needs to cut very soon. Ideally she should go down in the 100-130 range (unless she's a lanklet) and then start bulking again. No point doing mini-bulks/cuts. Go for a long say 100-150 bulk, then cut and reap massive gains for a girl.
>>
File: 1490140467310.gif (931KB, 245x185px) Image search: [Google]
1490140467310.gif
931KB, 245x185px
>>42230152
As a dude,
make her feel very very insecure though dread game and making yourself better and slowly turning up the pressure. You cannot make someone change by making them comfortable anon.... which is the anonnettes advice....which is stupid, counterproductive, and completely not realistic.

DO NOT LISTEN TO WOMEN FOR ADVICE ON WOMEN.
>>
I will literally pay to spoon any /fit/ British girls
>>
>>42231576

This. I used to have pretty awful cramps, and I solved the problem by getting a mirena IUD. So far I've had 2, and I haven't had a period in 10 years. It's been a fucking miracle, and I recommend it to any femanon willing to endure the awkwardness of the procedure.
>>
>>42231576
shit. reading you was a reality check. I gotta get an ultrasound done, I think last one I did was four years ago. I don't have it as bad as you (no fainting or vomiting) but still, don't want to end up with either a cyst or endometriosis.
I still have to have children.
I totally understand your experience about having to suck it up, thinking everybody has it the same. I relate to that in other aspects of life.
Thanks a lot anon, I'll get it checked out ASAP.
>>
>>42231594
100-130 pounds? And nah not Lanklet. Built pretty thick
>>
File: 291230329.jpg (82KB, 1080x1326px) Image search: [Google]
291230329.jpg
82KB, 1080x1326px
Male anon here, I need help femanons. There is this girl at my gym that I really like. I'm not just trying to fuck her, I think I might be falling in love. She spotted me a few times and I helped her plan her macros and we always say hello and smile to each other so it's not like I don't exist in her eyes. She's really nice to me but I don't interpret that as affection because that might just be how she is as a person. The real problem is that I'm still dyel and she's pretty buff. She looks like a figure girl that's starting to get a little too big for figure and I look like an average guy just now getting serious with lifting after a year of not knowing what I'm doing. She's kind and cute and smart and I really want to ask her out but I'm afraid of rejection. I know how beta of me.

tl;dr Would a buff girl go for a dyel guy? What do?
>>
>>42230242
You fucking ARE doing this shit because you are unhappy with who/how/what she is. Tell her this. If she can't take it, move on if it is that important to you and she doesn't get with the program.

Do not hang carrots in front of her. She will get bored, start manipulating(more), or you will eventually run out of carrots.
>>
>>42231585
Different poster here, but I swear by IF
What works for me is to have a coffee instead of breakfast.
1 caffeine is an appetite suppressant
2 if you are fasted in the a.m. it's easier to stay that way without getting hungry

Captcha is select all skirts
I picked a dress and still got it
>>
>>42231636
depending on her exact height, she could safely cut to that range before starting again with a clean foundation so to speak. Don't fear her losing any muscle gains, she probably made insignificant ones based on the fact that she packed on mostly fat, and she should be able to keep most of her strenght gains if she keeps lifting while cutting.
>>
>>42231607

Advice from someone who clearly hasn't dealt with fatties.

The problem is that generally you have to turn up the pressure so high that they fix themselves without giving up. The issue is that if you push too hard they'll just say 'fuck it' and do the mental gymnastics required to believe that what they look like now is how they'll always be.

You have to motivate them with a balance. Scare them with the idea that if they continue they'll lose something of value to them, while motivating and rewarding them for better behavior.

Change is hard for a lot of people, and you can't just dread game a fat girl into a total lifestyle change. If you keep calling her fat or making insecure she'll probably just leave for someone who's willing to shower her in praise for how she is already.
>>
>>42230121
nice projection robot
>>
>>42230962
For larger and more aggressive gents, IUD's are a bit scary, frankly. I never go full force when I know she has one. Everyone looses.

Of course condoms break.

And pills have their aforementioned effects too.

No perfect situation.
>>
>>42229064
SHOW BOOBS OR GET OUT YOU FUCKING THOTS
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42231651

Heh, captcha is drunk. I generally fast for the first 6 hours of my day, and it seems to be okay. I tried fasting until 2pm the first time, and nearly fainted at the gym. I was being dumb about the whole thing, but it's good to know that IF isn't a meme, and it's worth trying again.
>>
>>42231638
asking a woman for girl advice is like asking a shopkeeper how to rob his place.

seriously, NEVER FUCKING LISTEN TO WOMEN.
>>
>>42231266
Tell her. Guide her. Correct her.
>>
ROASTIES GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>42231585
jesus, anonette...you have no idea how much I relate to your plight, except it's with my current situation at my mom's house (a real gains goblin).
I do all the chores here, since she's given up on life and just lays in bed all day(only 62 years old and a diabetic obese and early onset dementia patient).
Anyway, yes, we talked about it with my boyfriend because he knows how much I do around the house here. We had this talk like an hour ago, wish i could screencap it and post it, but it's not worth the hassle. Anyway, he's really willing to help around the house, and we've begun thinking through how we'll share chores already. I'm glad you spoke up, it's inhumane to let you do everything, especially when you started working 14 hour days.
Also, about treating him like a child...jesus, it's my worst nightmare having to go to that lenght with my own boyfriend. I hope he never does slack up on his part of the deal, because micro-managing and mommying the man who's supposed to be dominating me in bed, well it's quite the turnoff...
>>
>>42231664
>If you keep calling her fat or making insecure she'll probably just leave for someone who's willing to shower her in praise for how she is already.

H-how is this a problem....
>>
>>42231638
Offer her homemade pasta. It's how my DYEL got me.

>>42231694
It's more like asking a shopkeeper how to rob someone else's store.
>>
>>42231722

The original question was about how to keep and train a fat girl into a skinny one, and it sounded like there was a desire to retain the individual.

>>42231719

Oh fuck, it sounds like you have a lot on your plate already. Parents are the ultimate struggle, and best of luck caring for her. You shouldn't have to be doing any of that, but at the same time, I doubt highly that you're willing to let your mom die from her own inability to care for herself. Is there anything that may spark her to getting out of her depression? Is she going to therapy?

Keep talking to your bf, and don't be afraid to voice your fears about turning into his second mom. My husband and I are starting to fix things, but it's a work in progress. Our sex life has suffered, especially as I'm into some seriously degenerate stuff, and he's so nonchalant about it all. When he cleans the house and I come home after a long day of work, and he doesn't bother me when I try and eat for the first time in hours I can't wait to fuck him. It's become my ultimate turn-on, which is kind of scary. I'm becoming 'that' kind of wife.
>>
File: aw shit.jpg (76KB, 550x412px) Image search: [Google]
aw shit.jpg
76KB, 550x412px
>Femanon thread
>90% of it is just them talking about bleeding all the time

Is this what girls really talk about when they're alone?
>>
File: mixed berry pie.png (794KB, 1236x1119px) Image search: [Google]
mixed berry pie.png
794KB, 1236x1119px
>>42229236
NOT GONNA MAKE IT

NO EXCUSES
>>
>>42230496
> Bue yeah the first two days I might as well go in an induced coma
lucky
>tfw it's 4 days for me

>>42230962
i always get my period on 27-29 days, my problem is that i get too much flow and too much cramps on the first days

>>42231554
>>42231849
one day that you have diarroia, shove a buttplug in your ass and go to the gym

>>42231833
>Is this what girls really talk about when they're alone?
Yes. I know every detail of my female friends' periods
>>
>>42231833

This and poop. What were you expecting?
>>
File: 1498751011046.jpg (263KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1498751011046.jpg
263KB, 1280x1280px
>>42231833
It is the biggest piece of fitness related content that they can't/don't want to discuss in general threads.
>Had a bit much to drink at social gathering
>Sit down at table to chill
>Grill roommate and her friends all sit down and start talking periods and bc
>Involve me in the conversation
>I just want to sit
Mfw
>>
>>42231833
You should try bleeding sometime. You'd realize how interesting it is.
>>
>>42231898
The poop is worse than the bleeding. Period shits are the fucking worst, even worse than wine shits and that time I had food poisoning.
>>
>>42231738
nah the advice girls give regarding girls is usually fucking gay and stupid
>>
>>42231964

I have IBS, and everyday is diarrhea day. I do remember period shits, and I remember it just being a fucking mess. As someone who lives by the wet-wipe code, I can say that periods are the dirtiest time of my life.

Sites like buzzfeed are all about glorifying periods, but I'm just tired of it all. It's a mess that we deal with for a week.
>>
this thread solidifies my disdain for women. And before you try to insult my manhood, sorry sweetie I have a girlfriend.
>>
>>42232051
"ok"
>>
>>42231638

have a few conversations with her, small talk kind of thing. If you already did this, then you are past one of the harder parts. If she's the type of girl that doesn't converse with people at the gym, then you are basically shit out of luck.

There are 2 types of people at the gym: those who make friends and like to talk to people at the gym, and those who avoid all eye contact, go in, hustle, and leave. If any girl is the later, don't even bother. All you can do is hope you run into her outside of the gym, then you can be like "Hey don't you go that gym I always go to and see you at?"

If you manage to get a few convos in with her (nothing too deep, just treat it like talking to a co-worker or school-mate initially), one day ask her to get coffee or some shit. That's it.

if she says she has a boyfriend or some shit, accept it and move on. be cordial and continue your smiles/nods/whatever with her and file her into the "hot acquaintance" part of your brain
>>
>>42232051

Why would we insult you? It's fine if you hate women, especially since it sounds like you're at least not a bitter fedora who blames his own ineptitude on the "unusual and bizarre" behaviors of women.

Go forth and do you, boo boo.

What I want to know is if any of you femanons have lifting partners who are as into fitness as you are? I have plenty of galpals who want to go and run/yoga/do classes, but I'd really like someone who knows how to lift and just wants to be a gym buddy. I try taking one of my friends to the gym to lift weights, but she's uninterested, and only tolerates the workouts because we get to talk in between.

When I was in the military there were a ton of people who lifted, and there were a handful of women who took it seriously-- I never heard of the whole "toning" thing until I got out and started spending time with civilians.
>>
>>42232010
Girls ARE gay.
>>
File: 1440116106722.png (118KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
1440116106722.png
118KB, 347x346px
Post stats!

I'm
>bench
28 kg
>dl
60 kg
>sq
70 kg

1.70 m and 60 kg
>>
>>42232149
>convince friend to join me in gym
>she tries lifting once, only did squats, trained everything else on machines
>"ya, i don't want to get bulky anon, i'll go to yoga class instead"
>never come back to the gym after one month
pretty frustrating desu. And all of my other friends dont' live nearby
>>
5'2", 135lbs

>Bench
>DL
>Squat

I'm super weak at squat. I hate DOMS afterwards, so I tend to not try and kill my legs.
>>
File: filthiestwall.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
filthiestwall.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
>>42232189

Hang in there. What's your routine like? How long have you been lifting for?
>>
>>42232232
> What's your routine like?
i do most at 3x10, but I always go to failure last set.
I have a two-day split, upper/lower, but I also do back on my lower day.

>How long have you been lifting for?
I started doing compound lifts quite recently desu(about 4 months ago iirc).
Other than that, I had been "using" the gym for three years. I did have some drinking problems the first two, so the gym was more of an accessory for me to feel better for myself, while I was going once a week.
Decided to quit alcohol a bit more than a year ago, had to start real low.
>tfw was strugling with 3kg curls
>>
>>42232149
>tfw no ex military gym sis to lift with me
>tfw no girl I know is into lifting in general

I guess my boyfriend will do. Might make a girl friend at my new gym with some luck.
>>
>>42232195
noice!

>>42232156
how long have you been lifting, anonette? sounds like you're still at most a few months into a serious strenght programs. Anyway keep going you're doing good!
>>
>>42232311
see >>42232275
the tl;dr is
>have drinking problem, but still visit gym for two years
>quit alcohol
>have high bf% but still very few muscle. Epitome of skinnyfat
>decide to take it seriously
>been cutting for a year now, going to the gym regurarly, did just some generic programing with machines for 9 months or so, changed it the past 4 months
>>
women are gross
>>
File: gunsareagirlsbestfriend.jpg (573KB, 1722x2481px) Image search: [Google]
gunsareagirlsbestfriend.jpg
573KB, 1722x2481px
>>42232291

Use your bf for now, especially if he's a more experienced lifter. I wrestled in high school, so I wasn't used to men who didn't know how to lift. When I started dating them, it was weird as most of the people I went for were fairly "normie."

When I joined the military I learned that there are so many more people who don't lift, or have no clue of building routines. It was kind of pathetic, but I joined the wrong branch if I was looking for gym bros.

Honestly, if I could do it all over again I'd have hit on the cute Marine lesbo on base, and said fuck it to my fears of being outed. I could have had a qt3.14 who also lifted. We would have been a literal power couple.
>>
Sorry if this isn't the place to ask this, but how to get my girlfriend into fitness?

I don't mean in a me pressuring her into it kind of way, she's asked for help but when I show her the resources that got me interested and learned about this sort of thing it seems to have more of a negative effect.

Is there a female perspective that that I'm ignoring and putting her off, or is she just saying she wants to get /fit/ but actually does not?
>>
File: rip.png (19KB, 418x136px) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
19KB, 418x136px
Hey, I've just started working out and the pic related is the routine I did. Any tips on how to change it?

> Reps + Sets
They aren't too strenuous for me and I think I'll need to ramp it up a bit or do more sets/reps.

> Rest between Sets
I think I need to lengthen it as it's recommended to do between 1-2 minutes of rest between sets but it's not too difficult for me.

> Exercises
Any tips for this? Just make more variation?

> Nutrition
I've cut my calorie intake to 1,100 calories a day which is 500 calories under my TDE. Should I start paying attention to macros?
>>
>>42232451
What are her criticisms about it?
>>
>>42232451
>>42232462
lmao let me guess
"I don't have the time"
"I don't want to get all muscly and gross like those bodybuilder women"
>>
>>42232497
nevergonnamakeit.jpeg
>>
>>42232449
hot damn, femanon... My boyfriend isn't experienced as a lifter, he's still DYEL but he knows basic stuff. Yeah, I get your schtick about not being able to go back to normies.
At least I'm glad I got my bf into lifting. it's not even a looks concern for me, it's a question of good health in general. he's quite probably the man I will marry, so I need him to be a strong and healthy dad.

Sorry to hear about your missed chance with qtpie marine, I know where you're coming from, my best friend from high school was a lesbian and the first time she came out to anyone was to me, by telling me she loved me. I mean I haven't been in her or your shoes, but I can imagine the fear. Hope you find the missing piece to build your power couple!
Much love.
>>
File: 1497702949652.jpg (244KB, 1030x769px) Image search: [Google]
1497702949652.jpg
244KB, 1030x769px
Dfuck is this thread
>>
>>42232454

Is this with the assumption that you're not going to a gym to work out?

You should start with a 3-day plan, either focusing on push/pull/legs or on upper/lower body workouts. You can do HIT as an 'all around' workout, but you'll need your own personal motivation to complete the workout.

Here's my idea:

Push-- pyramid pushups to 8 and back
Bench 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Dumbbell Overhead press 4 sets of 8-10 reps
Tricep pushups (on knees okay) 5 sets of 10

Pull day:
Barbell Deadlifts 3x5
Dumbbell rows 3x10
Pull ups, assisted or otherwise 3x8
TRX band rows 3x10

Legs:
Romanian Deadlifts 3x5
Good mornings 3x10
Kettlebell front squats 4x15
Glute raises 4x10
Weighted lunges 5x10

+ 4x weekly HIT session:

20 burpees w/out pushup
15 jumping jacks
15 squats
30 second mountain climbers
2 minute rowing machine OR 1 set suicide sprint

Do the HIT routine for 4 sets. Should take you about 20-300 minutes.
>>
File: femanonpplroutine.png (23KB, 1212x561px) Image search: [Google]
femanonpplroutine.png
23KB, 1212x561px
Took the liberty to cap your routine, femanon.
Pic related, to save and post later for anyone needing an at home workout based on PPL.
>>
>>42231680
There's always the implant, but that can REALLY fuck with your hormones.

My wife has for real had her period for the last two years straight.
She says she doesn't get the crazy cramps she used to, and that her flow varies, but there's not a day of the year she doesn't menstruate.
I've asked her and she seems happy to stick with this over an IUD or pills/condoms (IUDs because my mum scared her once and pills/condoms because she's afraid of human error).
>>
>>42232597

Just keep in mind that some of these movements require equipment. You can modify for most of them with dumbbells, but buying weights is crazy expensive, and it may be better to do this at a gym.

I have a powerblock that I use at home, and it goes up to 45lbs or 18kgs. You can buy a TRX band and combine it with a doorframe pullup bar as well.
>>
>>42232451
I showed her the sticky which was supposedly too long, I tried to tell her just to read it once and use it as a springboard to cover all bases when you start, then anything else she needs to learn she can figure out as she gains experience.

Then I thought, okay forget all that stuff, she knows enough about her diet to get by so I'll just introduce her to SL - it's a minimalist program that is very straight forward and has a wiki and videos to explain the movements, but she wasn't interested. I was of the opinion that when it comes to programming there's not much need for a difference between men and women, but maybe she'd be better following something that is at least marketed that way so it might appeal to her?

The reason I mentioned diet isn't really an issue is she started calorie counting on myfitnesspal, and successfully lost some weight. She saw results in that, and then started to ask me about the gym, and continues to do so every now and then, but I feel like I'm maybe not approaching the subject in the right way.

>>42232497
Well when she first asked me about it she seemed open to making the time, and she had a lot of misconceptions as you'd expect but when I explained them to her she didn't seem to have any resistance to that.
>>
>>42229236
Yeah :( I get less cramps when I workout, so I always make sure to go.

It always starts on leg day too, haha, and squatting is uncomfortable as hell especially with that day 1 heavy flow.. You'd just have to use pads or a cup, sadly. I've never had any leaking problems with thicker tampons, though.
>>
>>42232451
>>42232669
Hey anon, if you have some time to sift through this thread and the previous /femfg/, you'll see that your question has been posted a couple times with different circumstances by other concerned anons. Check out the answers a lot of girls have provided, and see if it fits what you're looking for in term of advice. I just don't want to rehash what we said earlier.

Here are some from this thread I digged up for
you (the previous one has some good advice too) :
>>42229940
>>42230152
>>42230242
>>42230289
>>42230316
>>42230400

there's more, just read through the responses and follow the threads.

disclaimer I'll include the advice anons (male) have given too, so you can get the other side of the coin too :

>>42231644
>>42231607
>>
To the femanon who started this thread and is dealing with all the autism from this board I applaud you.
>>
quick update on me, cutting water weight femanon here, just tried drinking about 50ml of black coffee after not having consumed any caffeine product in about three months now.
I feel like I'm on speed right now, there's a real burn going on in my stomach at the moment, I think it's the diuretic effect. Will report back after tomorrow's weigh in.
PS: also drank a cup of OJ to test potassium theory too.
>>
>>42229734
we're just calling it a squat plug for fun, it's a menstrual cup
>>
How many of you girls hate it when guys try to tell you how to exercise or tell you to stop exercising and eat more?

fucking annoying as shit
>>
>>42232774
Much appreciated.
>>
File: 1456706335395.png (389KB, 428x645px) Image search: [Google]
1456706335395.png
389KB, 428x645px
>>42232804
>implying its a girl
>>
File: focus.jpg (57KB, 800x418px) Image search: [Google]
focus.jpg
57KB, 800x418px
>>42232804
T-thanks. I honestly never expected it to take off so well, there's so much of us that aren't represented by the endless stream "how to build butt" threads.
If anything my initial intention was to create a containment thread for requests like these, and maybe get a couple normies into serious lifting, but holy shit, there's so many dedicated talented girl lifters here, from all walks of life, all ages and more or less far into their own journey.
It's really inspiring. Really motivates me to keep maintaining this general and to build us a cozy nest for us so to speak. I think we deserve it. I'll do it for you girls.
like the first femanon to post in the first thread said, "I knew I wasn't alone".

>>42232905
I always listen to advice given to me, then think it through myself to determine if it's valid for my perspective. Some guys will legitimately try and help you by telling you what worked for them, but not everyone is built equal. So I take it with a pinch of salt, and weigh it in before disqualifying it. Most of the guys I meet IRL in the gym context were very nice and well intended, they never were patronizing or anything.
My boyfriend is guilty of mansplaining sometimes but it's more of a running joke between us, where he will explain something like I'm an airheaded bitch with downs and I will play the part and act all wooed by his intelligence. At this point I just laugh about it.
Next time a guy is overly patronizing, try the "dumb bitch" layer of irony, it'll make the experience more fun.
>>
>>42232149
I am femanon with mostly male nerd friends. Years ago when I started lifting, I was so ashamed of my dumb meathead hobby that I wouldn't even admit that I was going to the gym or that I cared about it. Now in the year 2017 my nerds have suddenly realized lifting is good and we should be gym buddies. I have my main man on SS and his gains are astonishing. Plus random nerd types I meet are unusually likely to lift. Good times
>>
>beta provider didnt pay for the drinks today
should i just cut contact? how do you femanons cope with this feel?
>>
File: 1204594.png (61KB, 389x395px) Image search: [Google]
1204594.png
61KB, 389x395px
>>42233106
>he thinks girls ITT need or want a beta provider

Sorry Stacy (male), but if you lifted and transcended your normiehood, it'd be chads willing to pay for your drinks - and if you're smart enough you'd realize it's time to cuck Chad like they cucked you and marry the beta provider, then turn him into a hot bodied gymbro.
But I guess you fell for the popularity meme in highschool and never developed a brain.
>>
File: IMG_0009.jpg (55KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0009.jpg
55KB, 850x400px
>This entire thread
>>
any of you girls mind sharing gym crush stories, or do you have a gym husabendos/musclefus?
I think it'll be fun for anons to see the other side of the coin.
I'll start :
>be me 18 yo dyel sport chick (rugby/gymnastics)
>go to brother's team rugby game once because I'm invited.
>after the game, I have to see my brother to ask him some important piece of information about the house, since he moved out and I am taking care of it now.
>just go into the belly of the stadium and find the guy locker room.
>as I'm waiting in front of the door for bro to come out, some guy just opens the door and tells me to come in after I tell him I'm looking for my brother.
>come in
>full team of hot and ripped (except for the pillars and centers) 18 yo boys in boxers, half naked turn around and look at me.
>lose my spaghetti internally but just keep a straight face and ask my brother the info.
>he gives it to me, I say thanks and leave.
>mfw (internally seeing their bodies)
>>
File: mfw.jpg (186KB, 736x971px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
186KB, 736x971px
>>42233437
>forgot mfw

And another story :
>there's this really hot nerd manlet I have a crush on but he keeps going after this Stacy so I just keep it to myself.
>he used to be a good friend of mine in middle school (we shared some nerd interests together)
>somehow he made it, about halfway through highschool (part of the rugby team, became jacked, made face gains, social gains)
>fast forward a couple years, end of high school, I begin to hang around his group of friends through my brother inviting me (they were on same rugby team).
>spend days and nights at his place playing vidya, partying, having dinners.
>eventually feels like we're good friends but still unsure if he's just being nice, since he still seems interested in his oneitis
>one time his oneitis and I are casually chatting on his living room couch, and he comes and sits in front of us in the most alpha stance he can and starts asking us if we remember how good he used to be at some football game we both attended.
>lose my shit because I know he's trying to stunt in front of Stacy, casually just say with a very stressed ironic tone "wow Anon, you're so strong" as if I'm swooning. Basically make it clear I've been available all along while he was obsessed over her.
>after a couple days his attitude towards me changes, he begins being very caring about me (proposing me that I take a bath at his place one time because I had to go back home to do it), asking me to dance with him on a slow song one time we're hanging out me, my brother and him at his place.
>at this point, i've already lost all hope so I just pretend I don't like him and just be friends. Kinda gutted his attention seems forced compared to how he was with Stacy.

cont...
>>
File: 1500674160293.png (219KB, 556x646px) Image search: [Google]
1500674160293.png
219KB, 556x646px
>>42229064
BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

>ywn smell it
>>
>>42230319
get the fuck off this board you disgusting subhuman male fucking vile cretin pond scum faggot
>>
>>42233707
>one time, chilling on his couch watching a common friend play xbox, he comes in the room, in just a towel (not showered yet), but i don't really look at him, my mind is kind of focused on the game.
>he's talking to me and I'm answering still not paying attention, he raises his voice and asks me again a direct question, so i look up a bit surprised with change of tone.
>the question was "do you want to shower now?"
>as my eyes go up from the ground to his face (I was sitting on the couch below eye level), I see his shredded upper body, defined six pack and all.
>do my best to keep it straight, and just stare him in the eye, and say no.
>can sense that he's noticed the absolute look of incomprehension/fear in my eyes.
>he looks confused for a couple seconds, as if I should have been grateful he proposed to me to shower before him, but I can't compute it.
>say no, he just walks away.
>realize moments later that he asked me if I wanted to shower.
>While he was half naked in a towel and ready to shower himself
>that he came to the room to ask me, specifically, if I wanted to shower.
>I think he was implying that I could shower with him, while others were playing the video game, but at that time I didn't pick up on the autistic cue it was (even though I could read him pretty well), because I was still a virgin autist with no sexual subtext skills.
>eventually move on and forget about him, basically cure my oneitis.
>mfw lost 7 years of my life crushing over a khv turned chad who should have known better but still chose Stacy over me.
>>
>>42230859
FAG FAG FAG FAG FAG
>>
>>42230319
leave this board now and never come back
>>
File: 1497889704572.png (405KB, 1198x1205px) Image search: [Google]
1497889704572.png
405KB, 1198x1205px
This probably isn't the right place to ask this, but would getting ultrabuff as a man make it so I can attract a fujoshi waifu to love and treasure?
>>
>>42233830
yes sure it'd help, if you'd let her watch you fuck/get fucked by another guy. Are you willing to go that distance though?

t. hetero fujoshi
>>
File: lonelystreets.jpg (131KB, 500x326px) Image search: [Google]
lonelystreets.jpg
131KB, 500x326px
>>42233753
one more I just remembered :

>one time during dinner party at his place
>we're sitting next to each other
>get a bit drunk and start becoming vehement with a mutual friend over a religious debate (Pascal's Bet)
>tl;dr I argue that it's hypocritical to believe in God in exchange for entry to heaven
>he seems really amused by seeing me get a bit unhinged
>keeps pouring me vodka shot after vodka shot
>whenever I say something more daring in the debate he says "Drink up!" in an imperative tone and I laugh and do it.
>One time glass is empty and he says it again. Go to reach for glass, realize it's empty and have one of those child pouting moments and mumble "b-but it's empty...". He pours me another, I drink.
>We keep exchanging smiles and looks, he's leaning back on his chair and I can sense he's looking at me with a smile on his face.
>A common boy friend of his caught on to him, and goes to the music player and puts on "GoldenEye" by Tina Turner.
>Not really pay attention to it, until I listen to the lyrics and realize his friends are looking at me and him and grinning like idiots.
>"you'll never know how I watched you from the shadows as a child..."
>kind of feel a bit ashamed that they see right through me, but stay confident and say fuck it, they can judge me for being in love with the guy and being rejected.
>dinner party subsides, it's getting late
>he says "time for bed!" and jumps up his chair, puts his hand on mine and draws it back.
>I get up and he says "Anonette, follow me I'll show you where you'll sleep tonight".
>figure it's so he makes a point in front of his friends that he's not going to take advantage of drunk me that we will sleep in different rooms.
>just follow him, in a drunken daze, down the corridor to the bedrooms.
>we enter one of his brother's rooms. He quickly takes a few things off the bed, to make space for me, while I look around at the room (mainly the folders of grad school lectures of his older bro).
cont...
>>
>>42234144
I guess I'll keep bumping the thread with my stories.

cont...
>once he's done arranging the bed where I'll sleep, he looks at me and I look at him idly.
>long moment of silence where we stare in each other's eyes. I feel a profound connection with him for that instant. I can't help smiling.
>he asks me if I'll be alright here.
>I say yes, and keep smiling, just appreciating his care in the moment.
>I can tell now looking back at it that he was hesitating about something. I will never know if he wanted to kiss me during that moment we shared, it felt like there was the tension for it.
>I think that night he seriously considered trying something with me but a couple things kept him from doing it and I was too blind to see the chance I had, unfortunate really.
>>
>>42234158
>>42234144
>>42233753
>>42233707
>>42233437
You're cute.
t. maleanon (male)
>>
>>42234158
no one cares cunt make a twitter account or something
>>
>>42234329
Not true, I care.

>>42234158
Pls keep posting cute stories.
>>
File: 1493625033351.jpg (222KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1493625033351.jpg
222KB, 1278x1181px
>>42229783
Anon if you get periods and store excessive fat in your tits and hips, then you should go get checked out.
>>
File: 1493782118339.jpg (23KB, 600x564px) Image search: [Google]
1493782118339.jpg
23KB, 600x564px
>>42233016
I'm that femanon, and thank you as well I appreciate this thread and hearing from otherwise other female lurkers. Legit where else are we going to talk about bleeding?
>>
File: just.jpg (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
1MB, 1920x1200px
>>42234329
thanks for bumping.

>>42234301
>>42234343
Thanks, I'll keep posting. Didn't mean to turn this into a feels thread, but I just got crushed by the wave as I started looking back at the fittest guy I used to know.

another story from that time, the one that got me convinced I needed to move on actually :

>be hanging out at his place, party going on
>main room I hang out in is where sound system is
>I play a couple tracks for a while
>leave my stuff (bag, coat, scarf)by the computer in that room
>eventually leave the room and go enjoy the party elsewhere in the house
>couple hours later, party is subsiding, not much people anymore, early morning
>decide to get my stuff and go back home
>a bit clumsily, enter the room without knocking, thinking it's empty
>start looking down at the floor next to the desktop to find my clothes in the dark
>hear him whine "Anonette!" as if I had woken him up. Literally (not kidding) just kneel to the floor like a japanese man that's been caught being dishonorful of his family and is begging for forgiveness and gather my stuff while while saying "S-sorry, just taking my stuff I'm leaving".
>He looks up from the bed, obviously incredulous at my fearful reaction.
>that's when I notice the blanket moving, and realize Stacy was with him in bed.
>heart takes a hit, go damage control mode and bail without a word, put on coat, run out the door.
>walk for a while in the cold winter morning, wondering what is my life.

and finally, an epilogue and the last time we interacted (not the last time I saw him, actually):

>be me, 21 year old now, have gotten my shit together
>have achieved my cutie anthropologist/adventurer aesthetic.
>former best guy friend from high school invites me to go to a psychedelic rock concert in a bar (a regular thing we used to go to together)
>arrive on the spot, realize one of the bands playing is from our former highschool
cont...
>>
BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes…
>>
File: 1495315341651.png (799KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495315341651.png
799KB, 720x540px
>>42234452
>>
>>42232149
Male here. Old gym I used to go to had a deadlifting couple working out almost everyday. Didn't know them but from what I saw it was the chick teaching the guy how to do the lifts properly.
>>
File: thisiswhatguyswant.jpg (99KB, 634x865px) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhatguyswant.jpg
99KB, 634x865px
daily reminder that this is what guys want
>>
File: never post again.jpg (25KB, 628x476px) Image search: [Google]
never post again.jpg
25KB, 628x476px
>>42234502
>>
>>42229064
BRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPP
>>
last two digits is how many months you need to lift to get a qt azn gf
if you roll dubs, it's the number of days
>>
File: rollingstones.jpg (162KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
rollingstones.jpg
162KB, 1200x800px
>>42234535
forgot pic
>>
>>42234535
gimmie
>>
>>42234439
You are so cute. I want to hug you by your waist and playfully kiss and bite you neck.
>>
File: 1499989828255.jpg (184KB, 495x495px) Image search: [Google]
1499989828255.jpg
184KB, 495x495px
>>42229064
>>
>>42229111
could you please provide photographic evidence?
>>
File: thelook.jpg (130KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
thelook.jpg
130KB, 960x540px
>>42234439
cont...

>concert starts, get warmed up dancing, drink a glass of hard whiskey, chat up guy best friend and dance a bit with him.
>after first band finished their set, we decide to go out for a smoke
>the bar we're in has an antichamber for bouncer to check entry stamps on your hand
>it's a small glassbox with red velvet curtains all over and red lights (real tacky)
>while we're crossing the antichamber, two people are entering it.
>it's Stacy and KHV/Chad
>Pretend I'm in the zone, just walking out, guy friend who also knows them just keeps walking
>Suddenly Stacy sees me and screams : "Anoooonette! OMG I havent seen you in so long" (it's been a couple years).
>smile politely, and say "Stacy, nice to see you.", while thinking to myself "here we go, time to pretend" then look at KHV/Chad and just nod and say "Chad" in an acknowledging alpha female way.
>Stacy asks me : "How are you?"
>I get into friendly chatter mode and just bust out the typical old acquaintance speech to clearly state I've been making it since high school.
>They seem speechless (remember I was KHV/Incelle tier back in high school)
>I look around trying to defuse the obvious tension and say : "this place is quite intimate, don't you think?", just trying to get them to relax and talk to me naturally. Can tell they're a bit intimidated by me now.
>Silence...
>Grin politely, point at the door and say : "Me and Anon were actually going out for a smoke. You don't mind if we do?" Realize it's me bailing out on them now, not the other way around.
>Stacy betas out and says "Sure, please go ahead..."
>Say "thanks, we can talk inside later", and put my hand on guy friend's shoulder to get him going so we can walk out of the antichamber into the street.
>end up staying outside for a while, smoking one after the other with guy friend. he's very perceptive and can sense I'm in inner thought process mode about what happened, so we just sit in silence on a ledge on the sidewalk.
cont...
>>
File: solonesome.jpg (67KB, 850x590px) Image search: [Google]
solonesome.jpg
67KB, 850x590px
>>42234640
>I notice someone exiting the bar from the corner of my eyes. It's KHV/Chad.
>he sees us and I can tell he's mustering up the strenght to come talk to us (he makes eye contact, then looks down at his shoes and starts walking sheepishly).
>oh how the tables have turned
>I greet him politely "it's Anon, the minstrel" (I know autistic shit to say but one of our common middle school interest was fantasy and MMO's).
>he says something along the line of "Actually I'm a bard".
>starts asking us what we've been up to, what are our future plans. We discuss our adult goals for a while.
>eventually conversation dies out and I begin closing off as I realize how much of this guy I have been talking up in my head.
>I try and turn the conversation to my guy friend and ask him something about his studies, to alleviate the awkward silence.
>guy friend is a bit slow, evasive and generally doesn't pick up the ball I threw him.
>instinctively start looking into the distance like I do when I revert into pensive autistic mode and detach myself from a social interaction
>feel a glare on my body
>it's KHV/CHAD who's looking at me with a quizzical look, which I can only read as "are you not interested to interact with me anymore?"
>give him this look
>he finally gets it and looks down a bit gutten
>other friends from high school get out the bar
>Stacy comes out of the bar and goes straight to him, and goes to cuddle him, putting her arms against his shoulder.
>he's motionless, just staring in the distance ever since the look.
>realize there's not much else I can do
>get up and get back in the bar, finish my whiskey and jet with my guy friend to the nearest tube station.

PS: the look is in previous post image, mistimed it!
>>
>>42232047
Have you looked into FODMAPS?
>>
>>42234655
Wow that was fucking boring pointless. Try not being vapid the next time
>>
>>42234640
>>42234655
So basically nothing really happened and you're just attention whoring. Please don't post ever again.
>>
>>42234747
>>42234723
/pol/ newfags, pls refrain from posting.

>>42234655
Feel free to post more.
>>
File: ohwell.jpg (107KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
ohwell.jpg
107KB, 1200x630px
>>42234655
and the final time I saw him:

>couple years later after the bar meeting.
>be in the bus, on my way to the shops on a friday afternoon, it's a sunny day wearing sunglasses.
>just listening to music, looking through the window
>pass by my old neighborhood (literally hundred meters from my old apartment, the coincidence makes me shiver)
>as we reach the stop, the bus pauses for a moment, and I see some balding manlet walking up the hilly street, not really reading his face but I get the instinctive feeling to take a better look.
>I realize it's him. his hair has receded so far back, he's unrecognizable. He should just buzz it at this point. It's not the worse. His face looks like he has taken a hit. He looks twenty years older, and he looks terribly depressed and anxious.
>he's walking the virgin walk again.
>My eyes widen and I make a surprised face instinctively like when you see someone you know, but he doesn't notice me as he's virgin walking, his eyes on the ground.
>mfw his true nature/past have caught on to him and nothing of value was lost for me.

This is the end of my feels stories shitposting. I never implied something happened, as I said it was a crush/oneitis story, not a requited love story. There's another story I remember now from the time I used to hang out at his place, right after high school, but it just entails us being too autistic for each other (him making the most autistic subtextual allusive flirt thing at me, and me autistically discrediting it as him not knowing what he's doing/or me reading too much into it). Basically another missed chance.
>>
tits or gtfo whores
>>
Does this full body workout that implements dumbbells look good?

https://youtu.be/jDF4XiUtXGM

Also, is it okay to use 5lb dumbbells for now? Before I tried doing these types of workouts with 10lb dumbbells but it was too heavy. I feel like I'm able to do these exercises for longer with 5lb dumbbells.

When you guys started using weights, how heavy were they?
>>
>>42229511
Not female, but I'm old enough to have had enough girlfriends/LTRs to know that you're not all the same size down there, and in fact some of you are rather small down there. In contrast, everyone I've ever been with who has seen porn says that porn actresses are *huge* down there. So chances are that you're just small down there and that's why you're having problems. Keep in mind though that you're evolved to dialate to 10 centimeters when giving birth, so it can stretch. You just have to be gentle with yourself.
>Why the everloving hell are you a GUY and talking to ME about this!?
Because, as previously stated: I've been with enough women to have a decent enough dataset of 'vag. sizes' to have useful input for you.
>>
>>42229783
>2017
>Not realizing there are sufficient physiological differences between male and female humans, that their athletic needs might be slightly different
Are you 12? You must be 12.
>>
>>42234926
Don't reply to the /pol/ newfags.
>>
File: 1470063611060.jpg (79KB, 750x1004px) Image search: [Google]
1470063611060.jpg
79KB, 750x1004px
>>42229064
Good thread you've made there, menanons are will learn quite a lot of things about that non-trap, non-futa, non-boypussy, non-waifu, human being it sees around the world regularly.
>>
>>42234862
just work your way up, anonette. everyone has to begin somewhere. the workout looks good, but if you're planning long term to move into serious lifting, try practicing the compound movements with dumbbells for now, so that you got the form down when you're ready to move up in weights. Good luck!
>>
Femanons,

What is your opinion about being hit on at the gym? Personally I think it's a no go zone for flirting and I just uncomfortable flirting with girls while I'm working out. I feel like a creep

My friends have a totally different view of it. They say that a lot of girls just go there for attention and there trying to get attention with the clothes they wear. One of these friends uses our apartment gym as his main hunting ground

So do you think that most girls, not necessarily yourselves, go to the gym for attention and do you think that it's ok to hit on women in the gym? What's a good way to go about it, if any?
>>
>>42234863
thanks for the precious advice, anon.
>>
>>42235132
>just work your way up, anonette. everyone has to begin somewhere
This is correct, although guys, especially young ones, tend to ignore this, feeling they have to 'prove themselves' regardless of physics being immutable. How I like to say this is "You can only train at the level you can train at", and that there's no shame whatsoever (male OR female) in that. The mere fact that you're doing it at all already puts you higher on the food chain than the people who are relatively sedentary and can't even be bothered to try.
>>
>>42235159
>Personally I think it's a no go zone for flirting and I just uncomfortable flirting with girls while I'm working out. I feel like a creep
I'd go with your instincts on this one.
People go to the gym to do WORK. It's not a social club. Additionally, many women feel incredibly uncomfortable at a public gym, because it's typically a male-dominated venue, and they already feel like they're being gawked at. That's why some gyms have women-only areas.
>>
>>42231109
>>42231052
Blender is your friend. I used to do that, found that blending it with butter, etc. made it less weird than stirring.
>>
>>42235277
seconding this, although I'd say if the girl looks confident and interested enough without just being gym community friendly so to speak, you can always go with your gut and try. Ultimately it's better to do something (like this) and regret it later, than to regret never doing it at all.
>>
>>42235159
put it this way, would you want to date a girl who goes to the gym for attention? you'd probably be happy to fuck such a girl, but if all you're trying to do is fuck, leave the girls alone who are actually trying to get work done. and don't be too sure you know which is which.
>>
>>42235103
kek
>non-trap, non-futa, non-boypussy, non-waifu, human being it sees around the world regularly.
oh those things? there's just so many of them and they're all just so fucking boring.
>>
>>42229064

BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
>>
C H I C A G O
H
I
C
A
G
O
>>
File: melookingathimasheputsonsong.jpg (506KB, 1500x1100px) Image search: [Google]
melookingathimasheputsonsong.jpg
506KB, 1500x1100px
Thread is slowing down again? More details on one story I remember now, and a bonus story in the same theme.

>the night I barged in on KHV/Chad and Stacy in bed, I was actually in the sound system room playing some tunes as I said, and left the room as the party died out inside of it, to join the rest of people in the living room.
>it died out basically because KHV/Chad had drunk too much and was laying in bed feeling sick. I remember it now, don't know why it escaped me.
>I was one of the last people to leave the room because I was playing music for him to feel better as he couldn't reach for the computer.
>I knew he really liked the Pink Floyd, so I put on "Comfortably numb" to get him to relax into his sickness.
>don't remember if I dreamed it, or if he actually said it, but I seem to remember him saying : "thanks, you can go now", in a really appreciative tone.
>when you know how the night ended, you can imagine why my heart broke and I decided to move on for good after that.

And other music related story (the one I mention as a missed hint in the last post which actually made me remember this part of the previous event) :
>be hanging out with the boys at his place
>taking turns playing some fifa/assassin's creed
>I'm manning the desktop playing casual tunes to go with the atmosphere
>put on some classic songs
>he gets up from the couch, and walks up to me at the desktop station and says : "what song will you be putting on next?" with a curious and playful tone.
>I say "Classic song about friendship and comradry" from "classic oldies singer from our country".
>He smiles, and I figure he's going to one-up me, and just goes over my shoulder and goes into the search bar to put it the next song himself.
>I just stand still and feel his warmth over my shoulder, enjoying feeling close to him
cont...pic related
>>
>>42229064

where the nudeS?
>>
File: bittersweetvine.jpg (43KB, 560x373px) Image search: [Google]
bittersweetvine.jpg
43KB, 560x373px
>>42235818
cont...
>the song starts : it's "classic song about a young girl who's been a bit roughed up by life and young adventurous boy falling in love" by "same classic oldies singer from our country".
>I immediately pick up the hint this time, but get hit in the feels as I realize how the girl is described as a raggedy poor cinderella type who isn't really the most approachable.
>I don't think he meant it that way, maybe he just wanted to throw me a bone, still it was really bittersweet to experience
>after he puts on song, I listen to it smiling half heartedly, while he walks around the room singing it very fervently. Not sure if he's conscious of what he's hinting at.
>friends catch on to him and berate him saying stuff like : "feeling real giddy buddy eh?"
>>
>>42235818
Yo I love you but your Chad stories are off topic desu. Can we talk about muscles instead. My hamstrings are like shy virgins I have to coax out from my thigh fat by attracting them gently with deadlifts and squats. Then I fuck them with rdls.
>>
>>42234863
>You just have to be gentle with yourself.
yeah, i'll start masturbating desu
it frustrates me so much having to lose so many days each month
>>
File: besilent.jpg (4KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
besilent.jpg
4KB, 240x240px
>>42235908
I am sorry if I take up space, I'm just bumping the thread with them as it's been slowing down, really. I've been contributing a lot otherwise giving advice and stuff. Just nursing the thread and not gonna lie venting a bit too because I need it off my chest too.
But you're right. I really understand this is not the point of this thread. Sorry again.
>>
>>42229064

S A O P A U L O
A
O
P
A
U
L
O
>>
>>42229064
BBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPTHHHPTHTHHPPPTHH
>>
This thread is a riot, lmao! Specifically, the reaction from men when women try to have a simple conversation would be funny if it weren't so sad. I'm a dude, but the misogyny is shameful /fit/ get it together.
In B4
>white night
>virtue signaller
im posting after way too much butthurt about a thread that doesn't cater to men, not starting this convo. Get a life my dudes and let others live theirs.
>>
File: 1496306580150.jpg (38KB, 364x364px) Image search: [Google]
1496306580150.jpg
38KB, 364x364px
>>42229064
>>42229064
>>42229064

I'd have sex with these women if you know what I mean
>>
>>42233090

I've noticed that most of the lifter types at my gym are somewhat closet weirdos in some way. Nerds do, unfortunately, tend to not understand why lifting is beneficial, especially since it's a time-consuming hobby that requires preparation and discipline.

Interesting that he likes SS-- It's a good way to dip your toe into lifting, so I hope he keeps going. Tell him to check out the Texas Method once he feels competent in his lifts.
>>
>>42234704

Ooooh yeah. I live by it. I have meds for emergencies, but I generally live a pretty bland life diet-wise. It's helpful, but not a guarantee that I won't get a flareup. I started with the total elimination and slowly added foods to see which ones fucked me up the hardest. Unfortunately it's a lot of foods. Good news is it helps me resist temptation, as certain indulgences result in me getting a combo of diarrhea and constipation, which ends in me shitting blood from straining.

Are you on a FODMAP diet? Did you work back up to certain foods?
>>
>>42236098
The unexpected purpose this thread serves is to reveal the age/level of maturity of the people posting in it.
>>
>>42229961
the fuck is wrong with her knee mayn?
>>
>>42236525
It's just how she's standing.
>>
>>42236560
safe
>>
File: 1499792186140.png (293KB, 574x548px) Image search: [Google]
1499792186140.png
293KB, 574x548px
>>42233888
Considering I'm bisexual I wouldn't mind as long as the dude doesn't fuck her, he'd have to be my uke
>>
>>42232828
me again, reporting back after a while.
I still feel fucking high on caffeine out my brains. Not gonna sleep tonight, maybe early morning.
Probably will try the coffee in the morning next time. Bad move on my part not to wait a day to try the trick.
>>
>>42229342
Jesus you virgin. Does she really have to explain why she wouldn't wanna workout in a public gym with period blood fucking leaking out of her? That's fucking gross and would make anyone uncomfortable. I came into this thread expecting the stereotypical vain bullshit girls talk about when it comes to fitness and was surprised to find legitimate questions about shit men would never have to deal with, like menstruation, thus the need for a thread like this.
>>
>>42229576
>anyways I won't get into detail
PLEASE get Into detail
>>
>>42236620

Sounds like you're sensitive to caffeine. Eating hasn't helped calm you down, yet? Go for a long lift session with some intense cardio. It may help you sleep tonight.

I live off of caffeine, so I don't go a day without at least a cup of coffee. I have no clue how we as humans developed in a way that requires a minimum of 8 hours of undisturbed sleep. Who the hell gets that regularly and can live their life?
>>
Post'em.
>symmetricstrength.com

>Stats :
Back Squat : 80kg x 5
Deadlift : 95kg x 5
Bench Press : 55kg x 5
>>
File: Symstrenght230717.png (214KB, 442x580px) Image search: [Google]
Symstrenght230717.png
214KB, 442x580px
>>42236759
with the picture, it'd be nicer...
>>
>>42229940
Scare her.
Show her that if she isn't trying to catch up you'll find someone who will. You don't have to be a dick about it but if she cares and wants you and also has respect for herself she'll see the light in you and what you're trying to offer. Nothing would be more counter Intuitive than showing her that you'd still be with her even if she refuses to put any effort.
>>
File: whatthefug.jpg (410KB, 2732x2012px) Image search: [Google]
whatthefug.jpg
410KB, 2732x2012px
>>42230249
>>centralizing the female presence in the board
lel theres like two of you here, six tops. I mean, why frequent fucking /fit/ of all places, just why. My mind cant comprehend the fact that there are legit grills here at all (i still picture all of you as some sort of absolutely unspeakable horror, pic related). With what goes on here routinely I just dont understand what the fuck is relevant to femanons here. Also leld at the shit tier thread, theres literaly nothing going on except some extremely disgusting shit which i honestly dont want to see on this website, which says a lot.
>>
>>42229064
Want to make Jessica Babyfat a cuckquean as I fuck all her friends one by one as she watches fingering herself.
>>
File: breatheout.jpg (115KB, 1920x1003px) Image search: [Google]
breatheout.jpg
115KB, 1920x1003px
>>42236728
long story short, I started anally fingering myself since a teenager, then tried fucking myself with various SMALL phallic objects (sharpies...), basic buttstuff. Continued mostly fingering myself up until I lost my actual vaginal virginity circa 19, then moved on to mostly vagina stuff.
Tried actual sodomy a few times, guy could never get it in because I was too tight.
Currently talking about trying it again with my boyfriend as he mentions regularly wanting to fuck my ass, and honestly I'd love it if he could actually get it in...Just gotta loosen my butthole I guess. I know ironic, for a girl who did buttstuff since her teen. I just never went past a couple finger's width or depth. You asked for details, I deliver. This is judgment free zone, sexual fitness is a good topic too.
>there's no sweet feel like grinding your butt up a guy's crotch.

>>42236824
>unspeakable horror
nice bait man, you're going to get us to come out and post pictures of our faces, right? Wow, you almost got me pal... Am I a facelette? I don't think so. I think most of us girls here know better than to fall for what memes you guys fall for anyway, like chinlets/jawlets/facelets...We also have couple advantages over you, like makeup and generally better skin routines than you guys.
I'm actually making a skincare routine infographic, or at least get a brainstorming going ITT to see what femanons are using to take care of their skin. Does that interest you girls?
>>
>>42236926
First of all, there was no bait. Second, I wouldnt be so sure about femanon skin quality. For example, russian grils i went to uni with looked fine from further away, but get a bit closer and holy shit looked like some sort of messed up leather dusted with ground up heelskin.
And not that reading about femanon buttholes isnt interesting (or horrifying, if pic^ used as a mental image) but you didnt answer my conundrum - how the fuck does a random, not facelet (allegedly) grill finds out and decides to frequent this place?
>pls respond
>>
File: 1500300919415.jpg (61KB, 700x426px) Image search: [Google]
1500300919415.jpg
61KB, 700x426px
>>42229236

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY GYM YOU NASTY BLEEDING HOLES

I CAN FUCKING SMELL YOUR SWEATY CROTCH FROM ACROSS THE ROOM

STOP BLEEDING ALL OVER THE FUCKING EQUIPMENT
>>
>>42236759

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME, YOU WEAK SHIT

YOU DON'T EVEN DEADLIFT 2PL8

YOU DON'T EVEN BENCH 1 PL8

STOP TAKING UP THE EQUPMENT
>>
>>42236744
Well you'd be surprised, femanon.
I actually used to drink up to five cups of double espresso coffee (with sugar) a day, more if I mixed it with milk. I know what living off of caffeine feels like, I pulled some drawn out study benders on coffee and cigarettes alone.
Generally fucked my shit up I'm sure and lost a couple years lifespan, the way my heart was going insane after a few cups and half a pack.
I had to stop it all eventually. Stopped smoking first (about six months ago), then gradually decreased and stopped caffeine all together (3 months ago). Decided I am safe now enough to reintroduce it, without the sugary aspect, into my diet, especially since it was recommended for it's diuretic effect.
So tl;dr, I don't think I'm too sensitive to it, it's just that I haven't had it in a while I guess.
If I were sensitive to it, I'd have died with the amount i was consuming before.

Regarding eating, I haven't eaten yet but I saved a late night snack (a piece of cantaloupe melon - rich in potassium) in order to try out your advice. Going to consume it now.
I can't lift until tomorrow, since it's night and gym is closed, but I'll go tomorrow morning if I can't crash yet. Then I'll probably sleep after. I'm sure exercise will help.
Also, about people needing 8 hours. Totally agree, I mostly sleep 6 hours, never more than that. Most of my sleep problems come from insomnia and staying up way too fucking long and fucking up my sleep schedule.
>>
File: afeelfortheform.jpg (103KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
afeelfortheform.jpg
103KB, 1024x683px
>>42237029
I'll tell you how I found /fit/.
>circa 2009
>late teen browsing video game obscure forums from my country
>one day get a link to /b/
>look through other boards
>settle in /lit/ and /fa/ for a while
>find a /fa/ tinychat and make friends there
>some tripfag from /fit/ comes to troll on the regular, has his own room full of fitfags
>decide to check out /fit/
>have been coming on and off to this board since 2010

Here's the how. As to why I decided to stay ?
1. I am legit autistic and that cancels out moderately good looks.
2. I like the banter and always was a tomboy chick.
3. I could use the information here, I'm interested in health and fitness.
>>
>>42236926
Put as much finger in as you can, one at a time. Try to fit up to the palm of your hand (or his if yours is too small).
Push the finger/dick out while it's going in. Just like if you were pooping(very important).

In the beginning it might hurt a bit in the sphincter even after stretching if you are a virgin or haven't done it in a long time. It's easier to just bare with it for a couple minutes while it goes away.

There are people that like the feeling of the dick hitting up in the rectum, in case you don't, ask him not to go so deep, this feeling won't go away like the previous one.

Good positions for putting it in:
Squating on the dick and on your knees, "sitting on your ankles" with spread legs.
>>
>>42237160
>settle in /lit/ and /fa/ for a while
>find a /fa/ tinychat
Makes sense, I guess. I always forget there are other boards than /k/ and /fit/.
dunno what the fug was i expecting anyway

>1. I am legit autistic
That goes without saying, everyone on here is.
Before that autismo shit took over, I was just a too stoned, methed up mild spaz.
>tomboy
yeah so about allegedly not being a facelette? these two combined on a grill is no good. Get a trip so I can permanently assign that mortifying screencap freako as you.
>>
>>42237067
Post yours
>>
>>42236205
He has contraindications for TM -- over 30, vegetarian, inconsistent sleep -- so I'll be happy if he just gets somewhere reasonable with his LP and then maintains. He's not the kind of guy who's going to be shamed into eating right by the fact that a girl (me) lifts more than him, either. What are you gonna do
>>
File: garconne.jpg (60KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
garconne.jpg
60KB, 1200x900px
>>42237224
well, that's really helpful advice, anon.
Capped and will try this protocol with the bf ASAP.
Most of this I would have never thought to try.
Cheers, my first real intercourse anal orgasm will probably be thanks to you.

>>42237282
>he thinks pretty girls can't be tomboys given the right amount of masculine influence in their life.
I'll give you the tl;dr but the reason for me being a tomboy are :
>dad and brother are legit bros, get along much better than with mom, who is typical neurotic psychotic bitch
>dad instills values in me like reason, logic, competitiveness so that I don't end up airheaded bitch
>parents avoid giving me gender based treatment like getting me girl clothes, letting me have girl sleepovers (dad because he doesn't want me to fall for the stacy meme, mom because she's legit butthurt I don't like her and she just doesn't care about me anymore)
>guys generally don't judge me for being a poorfag girl dressed with my bro's clothes and let me play with them
>like the action in sports, like to exercise in general, always first girl picked in team games,
always deliver as good goalie when all boys want to play offense/defense.
>all best friends are boys who eventually end up falling in love with me, except one best friend who was actually a closet lesbian that was also in love with me.
> chestnut blonde, green eyes, petite and muscular physique, greek nose, full lips, oval face, nice browbone, full brows with no need to draw them, no male pattern baldness, decent tits and ass for a petite. Consider myself moderately average by normie standards, as I said.

I think I made my point. I could just post a picture and settle this case, but it's not in my intentions to reveal who I am or trip, because it'll just hinder the quality of the anonymous treatment here. I don't need the attention. I never fell for the popularity meme, not about to fall for it now.
>>
Speaking of Texas, any femanons successfully ran or running Texas method? /plg/ scared me off it about a month ago, but I want to try it again. I've been doing HLM, which seems more appropriate for the long haul, but I'm starting a gainz jihad rn so I want to go hard.

So I just started the Womanhood version of TM from PPST, i.e., volume day is 6x3, intensity is a 3rm later alternating with doubles and singles across. Today (volume) went fine, though I'm still getting over some overambitious deadlifts on Wednesday.
>>
File: klokov.jpg (48KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
klokov.jpg
48KB, 800x533px
>>42237423
Damn femanon, are you future me?
This is exactly what I'm planning to do once I'm finished with SL. The guys in the thicc general were the ones to orient me towards the TM, they seemed really confident a girl could achieve good results on it too.

>I'm starting a gainz jihad rn so I want to go hard
the ladyboner you got me just reading this phrase. I can't fucking wait for my cut to be over so I can fucking rack up them strenght+muscle gains already...
Also, I read parts of PPST too (all of it basically except the intermediate+advanced parts and the part about kids and old people). I saved the intermediate programs part for when I am close to getting done with SL, but I think I'll read it through and through tomorrow, and report back on what I think of the FemTM version from PPST.
>>
>>42237387
> chestnut blonde, green eyes, petite and muscular physique, greek nose, full lips, oval face, nice browbone, full brows with no need to draw them, no male pattern baldness, decent tits and ass for a petite.

betcha pics would happen if I kept pushing you.

>it'll just hinder the quality of the anonymous treatment

Thats a solid opinion, theres no fame to gain on a Laotian anonymous pog exchange forum. Youre allright, femanon.

This bred is still fuckin disgusting tho, im out.
>>
>>42230152
Who is this vixen in the picture.
>>
>>42237514
Hi, past me! You're gonna make it!
I'm confused that you're doing SL and cutting at the same time. Isn't SL the same idea as SS, i.e. maximize noob gains with linear progression and eating everything in sight? I was gonna cut after SS, but I'm not strong enough yet, so my plan is gainz jihad until November, then cut.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (45KB, 438x640px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
45KB, 438x640px
>>42237567
nah I'm afraid face pics will never happen because of aforementioned reasons, and also as I have respect for, and an agreement on online anonymity with my boyfriend.
I might post unidentifiable body progress pictures once I've made some significant gains, but until then you won't see shit, and certainly won't not for the purpose of letting people assess my attractiveness. Only reason I would post progress pics is to be accountable and fuel the general's motivation/sense of achievement as a community for other girls here.

>>42237591
Lidia Valentin.
>>
>>42229342
if your pad leaks you literally ruin your undies and pants you are wearing. It's not a risk worth taking for most people. Clothing is expensive. What is wrong with you?
>>
>>42237617
Thanks also is starting stretching enough to get my wife better mobility. Mostly getting low in squats. Also should she progress on ss in 2.5lb increments instead of the 5 lbs a session the program calls for?
>>
File: divacup8.jpg (21KB, 430x203px) Image search: [Google]
divacup8.jpg
21KB, 430x203px
>>42229236
I use a menstrual cup, but there's a definite learning curve. It will last a couple hours if you put it in right before the gym, or you can always empty it in the toilet in the gym's bathroom if your flow is super heavy. That plus a pantyliner works for me.

If your period is that bad you should talk to your doctor and see about getting on something that stops periods, like the birth control implant. That works for a lot of people I know who had heavy flows that were causing issues.

Personally I still try to go to the gym while menstruating but sometimes if the cramping gets really bad I have to lower the weight, once I had to skip my cardio because I couldn't run with my uterus punching me in the gut.
>>
>>42229500
>>42229511

You should see a doctor, it sounds like you have vaginismus, a muscular issue with the vaginal/pelvic floor that causes pain. The doctor should be able to tell you how to fix the issue.

Tampons are rough dry cotton, and they suck to put in. A lot of women with vaginismus start by putting in one finger and gently massaging it, and slowly putting bigger things in to stretch the pelvic floor. It can occur in women who work out their pelvic floor a lot like ballerinas and gymnasts, but who aren't sexually active, and for other reasons as well.
>>
File: musclehusabendo.jpg (137KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
musclehusabendo.jpg
137KB, 1600x900px
>>42237612
Yeah, I'm planning to start bulking in about five months, which should be when I'm done reaping all my noob strenght gains. I'm not cutting too hard at the moment, so progress is not affected for now, and just have a couple kgs left to shed. Essentially decided to make the compromise to cut now so I can go for literal gainz jihad and have a bulk range of 60lbs (hoping for at least 40 of those to be muscle if I do it right) going from 100-160. It's just because I don't want to have to cut too much after this initial monster bulk. I think the massive gains I should be getting on TM+next advanced program (maybe Sheiko?) should make up for the eventual slow start on SL.
Ever looked into advanced programs yet? What's your opinion on Sheiko if you're familiar with it? Thanks for the tip, femanon!

>>42237635
Yes, expect some visible mobility gains after a good few weeks on starting stretching. then get her into reading "becoming a supple leopard".
Flexibility should be worked on too by doing exercises from disciplines such as gymnastics and yoga (see "yoga anatomy vol.2" by Kaminoff, really introductory picture-based book to help figure out how to ""activate"" the muscle's flexion/extension). Let her commit to it for a month, while making her still practicing her squat forms, she should be getting to ass to grass in no time.
As per increments, as PPST states, beginner women will increase loads at a much faster and heavier than men at the start for lower body compounds, because their strenght mobilization is very centered in the lower body (as opposed to bench for exemple, at which they will get smaller, slower progression). So technically, gor for 5lbs increments until she can't progress on a weekly basis, then microload to 2.5lbs.
>>
>>42231550
What's not normal about it? It happens to half the population once a month, it's super common and normal.
>>
File: squatfu.jpg (78KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
squatfu.jpg
78KB, 600x400px
>>42237696
Oh wow, you're a lot smaller than me. I envy your leverage. Sounds like you're making good progress, keep it up!
I haven't looked into advanced programming yet. I'm hoping to keep making progress on intermediate programs for a long time yet. If I don't impose some sort of keep-it-simple-stupid discipline on myself I'll just dissolve into a cloud of elaborate programming decisions.
>>
>>42229236
Yes, I still go to the gym. Physical activity helps make cramps go away. I unironically use regular pads, and I've never had a problem. They're more discreet than you'd think if you wear tighter, dark pants.

>but won't you ruin your underwear?!??!?!?!
No, fucking learn how to clean blood out of fabric. It WILL wash out by-hand.
>>
>>42236759
DL: 150lbs
Squat: 140lbs
Bench: 90
OHP: 80
I also train weighted pullups at 5lbs for 3x10

I'm an aerialist, so I tend to train upper body more than lower body at the moment.
>>
>>42229236
The worst day of my period is the only one that matters. I try to time it so I don't have to do max-effort squats or DLs on that day. Other than that, I train as normal. I feel weaker during the week before my period, but feelings aren't enough of a reason not to train. I use a menstrual cup, haven't touched a pad or a tampon in ten years.
>>
>>42237814
mirin but you must be super mini
>>
>>42237849
I'm XXS haha, I very rarely meet a woman shorter than I am, and I weigh in at 102lbs at the moment.
>>
>>42237860
just like my animes
>>
>>42237770
I began my cut at around 63kg about three months ago, currently 51.6kg - 17% bf on calipers, 20.4% bf with tape - and am aiming for <15%bf before I start bulking. So it's safe to say I have at least 5 more kg to go, just to be sure.
Essentially taking it slow on my cut, aiming for just about 1kg a month now, so I can average out a positive progress on lifts throughout.
Yeah, I think the mental gains from being able to bulk for something like 1.5 pounds a month for three years is going to be pretty solid. I'm not at that point in my mental journey where I can safely say I'd handle a big cut right into entering intermediate or advanced program. Better now for me.

>>42237814
>>42237860
miring too! I'm like super close to XXS status (113lbs) but I won't stay long at that weight, as I said above, going for a big bulk next.
Are you maintaining/bulking/cutting?
Care to explain what's an aeralist? sounds like an interesting concept from what I assume it is.
Also what program are you on atm ?
>>
>>42237814

Is that you, Meredith?
>>
File: aimforthestars.jpg (49KB, 594x407px) Image search: [Google]
aimforthestars.jpg
49KB, 594x407px
>>42237655
gotta cop one of those and try it.

Also what >>42237802 said, it's not rocket science to take out blood out of clothes. Just have to act fast and can easily get taken out with hand scrubbing.
>>
>>42237880
>what's an aeralist?

You know like aerial silks? That's what I mean, I do silks, rope, and lyra. I train at an aerial studio 3 days a week and lift weights 2 days a week, with half an hour of cardio 4-7 days a week. I'm not on a specific program, but here's my basic schedule:

Arm Day:
OHP 3-4x5
Bench: 3x10
Pullups 3x10
Hanging leg raises 3x10
Dips 3x10
Dumbell Rows 3x10
Inverted Rows 3x12
Curls 3x10
Delt flys 3x10
Split Squats 3x10

Leg Day:
Squats 3x10
DL 3x10
Ball pikes 3x10
Russian Twists 3x10
Weighted thrusts 3x10

Then usually 2-3 hours of aerial training 3 days a week.
>>
File: aeralist.jpg (68KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
aeralist.jpg
68KB, 600x902px
>>42237988
you mean like pic related?
That's really awesome, femanon.
How did you start ? You must have pretty good upper body strenght + balance + mobility to be able to handle that kind of exercise.
I mean, I am scared of heights and can't do a handstand but eventually as I get fitter, it's something I want to master. I can't imagine hanging by a rope above ground performing figures...
>>
File: cutiepie.png (343KB, 602x689px) Image search: [Google]
cutiepie.png
343KB, 602x689px
I got the new bread ready to bake, fyi girls.
Will post is as soon as this thread gets archived.
>>
How to motivate boyfriend boyfriend to go walking with me?
I've started dieting and have lost 13lbs which I'm happy about.
My boyfriend is insecure about his weight. We've both put on some relationship weight since we got together. His weight is fine to me, I don't partially care either way because he wears it well.
BUT
He says he is insecure, that he's put on 'alot', he mentions it when I talk about my own diet etc but then he makes no steps to change it.
I've suggested that when I stay at his place we can go for a walk in the morning or after he gets off work and he said he will be tried and not want to do it.

I was like him too, I would say how insecure I am but then continue with my bad habits that are making me that way.
I haven't lost that much but I already feel more confident in myself.
>>
>>42237903
No, but I know a Meredith, where are you located?

>>42237880
>Are you maintaining/bulking/cutting?
I forgot to answer this part, I don't really cut, like, ever. Occasionally I will do a bulk and cut, but cutting makes me feel terrible, I feel like I have no power during my cardio when I cut just 300 calories out of my diet, and I can't focus as well during aerials. It's just horrible 0/10 would not do again.
I mostly just maintain, with very occasional and mild bulking and cutting.
>>
>>42238019
It's super fun! I just went to my studio's beginner class a long time ago and loved it, I already trained pullups at the time so I had the strength, the coordination took a bit longer to master than the strength for me, and I'm still working on my flexibility a lot, though I have a flat split and a decent middle split now.
>>
>>42238064
Have you tried looking at muscular men when you're around him?

Or like, having an honest conversation with him about how much better you feel now that you're working on yourself and how he might benefit from it as well and stop feeling so awful all the time?
>>
>>42238064
I would get that man on the weights, he will make good progress and feel awesome, buy him Starting Strength as a present
>>
>>42238056
mirin her face and her arm definition, who is she?
>>
File: klishina.jpg (19KB, 293x400px) Image search: [Google]
klishina.jpg
19KB, 293x400px
>>42238068
>>42238077
Impressive all around, sister. To have such a decent (to say the least) strenght base at your proportion, an advanced upper body skill level at your ideal maintaining weight is superb. Good job, I'm really proud of you.

>>42238064
Anonette, I was in some sense in the same predicament as you up until a few months ago.
My boyfriend also stated he wanted to improve his physique after seeing some nice results on me, he used to lift before but had an injury that made him abandon it at the time.
He's been going for a month now to the gym regularly, watching his diet and cutting the bit of fat he has, but he's already decently strong (physical work job with long hours). I'm going to start cooking for him when we move in together.
Maybe if you can, try and help him with a meal plan first, or cooking for him if he doesn't have the time and energy to cook. Losing weight is 80% diet, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't exercise either. I just think using his lost weight from easy diet fix should boost him to start lifting mentally, in terms of regained confidence.

>>42238114
pic related.
>>
>>42238088
>>42238109
>>42238141

A year ago he asked for a break, communication stopped and I started talking to this guy (honestly just as a vent machine because I was lost after being asked to go on a 'break')
The guy caught feelings, I shouldnt have been as talkative towards him as I was. One night on skype we played some drinking game and strip-whatever and I was in a bra. That was as far as it went but still it went too far and looking back I'm a dumbshit for doing it.
Boyfriend comes back asking to get back together and that he made a mistake. I said I'd think about it because the whole 'break' thing blindsided me a bit.

So me talking to the other dude and my boyfriend (ex boyfrend? not sure what its called while on a break) overlapped a bit and I lied to my boyfriend about the other guy because at this point I didnt view it as a big deal. The whole talking to this other dude was about 2 weeks from start to end.

ANNNNYWAY, that dude was muscular and boyfriend found out about me talking to the dude and thats where the insecurity has come from.
So I've made the mess by being a shit person so I dont think mirin muscles will help in this situation
>>
File: demabsdatass.jpg (42KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
demabsdatass.jpg
42KB, 500x501px
>>42238162
well damn. we all make mistakes. As matter of fact I had a recent argument with my boyfriend about an old male friend of man, that for a brief amount of time, I had a crush on. We were not even together at that time, nor did I engage in anything other but to like that male friend for a moment. Also the crush quickly devolved into a friendship as I realized the guy was not so interesting as a lover. Anyway, just a disclaimer to say I've been there.
I understand now where his insecurity stems from. My guess is be completely honest and let him know :
1. You were not interested in the guy just for his physique. He was just there for you. So health and fitness has nothing to do with your choice to engage in that activity with him, what's more using that as an excuse not to better himself is literally coping.
2. He literally asked you for a break himself, so you were in a desperate place, looking to find some comfort some place else. He should have thought it through, and should take responsibility for the remorse he now feels letting you go for a moment. "You don't know what you have till it's gone".
3. You're not a shit person. Get that mentality out your brain. Who knows why your bf asked for a break? Don't want to be cynical and bleak, but maybe he also went ahead and looked around while you werent there. After all break was his idea, and it's most likely the breaker that has other ideas than the breakee, in my opinion.
4. You both have to move on if you want to make it work. You have to talk this through. From start to finish. State all of the points above.

Really rooting for you anonette, hope this situation gets resolved.
>>
>>42238162
what if they're HIS muscles, he will have muscles so soon if he starts strength
but yeah when a dude calls a break he doesn't get to say who you talk to during that break
also I agree with above anonette's strong points re talk it through, it's hard but it's the only way
>>
>>42238262
It was a real shitty situation all around. Still feel guilty though. I shouldnt have lied.

Anyway, thanks for the points youve made.
When I'm at his place next I'll try to bring this put. I usually get guilted by it though and end up feeling shit for puttin him in the situation.

I'll be spended a week with him so I'll push a bit more for the walking and cook some clean meals to try to get him motivated.
He will say hes insecure then order 3 pizzas.. I can pack away pizza too but I feel like its kinda silly to say that sort of stuff then not attempt to do something :/

>>42238319
I'll give it a go
>>
Can women get pretty decent results without steroids. I have no idea what a batty limit type chick looks like. I can tell obvious huge muscle chicks use roids but most other girls idk
>>
Whats the general opinion on Aerobics? My co-worker and I are going to give it a go
>>
>>42238068

Beautiful LA. She's been doing aerial stuff for a few years, and she's a tiny gal with super long henna-dyed red hair. I miss her, and she was one of the few people into lifting and nutrition.
>>
File: pressit.jpg (78KB, 660x440px) Image search: [Google]
pressit.jpg
78KB, 660x440px
>>42238332
Cut the guilt out of your life. What happened happened, there's no point obsessing over it. He fucked up asking for a break, thinking he could put you on a leash and tie you in front of the bakery while he could get himself another couple croissants, so to speak. Guess what, you're not a commodity you can just put on hold, anonette. He's either with you or he isn't.
Don't let him twist your brain into thinking you're the one who fucked up. Also I'm pretty sure deep down he knows it's his fault, and his whole insecurity gig is rooted in the fact he can't acknowledge his own fuckups, and justs blames them on other or outside factors.
Don't want to paint a terrible portrait of him, don't know him, but from what you've told us about him...I know you love him, men aren't perfect, we're not either, so if you still have hope for him, just lay everything on the table and work it out.
If it doesn't work out in the end, at least you tried. And please please again, ditch the guilt.

Also if there's a thing I learned from my first ever relationship, and the one that put me in for a reality check, it's that usually the person in the relationship who's most likely to have cheated/is considering it (even if that means plotting for a break to do so), is usually waiting for the other to break so they can remorselessly indulge in their own unfaithfulness. It's like " I can have the cookie I want, if I get my gf to have one first too" mentality. Really despicable if you ask me.
>>
>>42238444
Sorry, I'm not anywhere near there, though I hear there's a great aerial community in that area!
>>
File: 1454375258451.jpg (133KB, 725x713px) Image search: [Google]
1454375258451.jpg
133KB, 725x713px
>>42238368
Anvar will give the best results for women. But honestly to keep aesthetic and have good definition you'll want implants, otherwise you'll probably look like a man.

Pic related, pretty sure Sophie uses anvar.
>>
>>42238368
>>42238505
That said, the natty limit looks great on most people, and it will vary depending on your own ability to have low body fat and produce testosterone. And if you keep lifting it'll just keep getting better.
>>
File: supplements1.jpg (30KB, 635x370px) Image search: [Google]
supplements1.jpg
30KB, 635x370px
>>42229064
What supplements does everyone use?

I take a joint support supplement that's mostly glucosamine, collagen peptides, vitamin c, iron, and creatine. But I don't take them every single day, it's more like every other day.
I mostly take the collagen and joint supports for my bad knee, I had a partial meniscus tear several years ago that's healed now and fine but I want to take good care of all my joints, and I still kind of baby that knee.

I've found that I feel like I have to chug water all day after taking creatine, or it just dehydrates me. It's really bad if it's hot because I cardio outdoors. I only take it occasionally right now since it's hot as hell here, it does make a difference though.

>>42237814
this post is me
>>
File: ohpform.jpg (36KB, 790x260px) Image search: [Google]
ohpform.jpg
36KB, 790x260px
Girls as I said earlier I was going to bake the new bread, but it looks like I am going to pass out now, it's almost 6:00AM...Can one of you good girls make the new thread for me? It'd be much appreciated. Anyway, I'm logging off for the time being, should be up in six hours or so. Reporting back soon. Take care!
>>
>>42238566
I take creatine erryday, heard it works better that way. I drink like a hippo anyway. That and whey protein and coffee is all I do. I used to megadose fish oil for muh joints but it was disgusting and I couldn't tell that it did anything.
>>
>femanons post fucking novels for every reply

Jesus christ, mods please ban them if only for this stupidity.
>>
How do I get a bigger ass?

What exercise routine's do you recommend
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.