[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does dom look like he doesnt lift unless he has a pump? Is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: broscience.jpg (226KB, 700x350px) Image search: [Google]
broscience.jpg
226KB, 700x350px
Why does dom look like he doesnt lift unless he has a pump? Is this the faith of natty lifters or just shit genetics
>>
>>42227537
because he doesn't do cardio and eats too much salt.
>>
>>42227567
Got sources?
>>
>>42227537
Because he's natural
>>
>>42227567
this is correct. he doesn't really care enough to cut.
>>
>>42227573
Salt retains water. It's good to eat salt with your meals. He's saying his body fat/water weight is probably too high to be "shredded"
>>
>>42227537
That must be the college station a&m. I've been to the Galveston ones gym and its fucking abominable. They hype up a muh rock climbing wall treadmill but have like 2 squat racks and single bench. A fucking joke
>>
>>42227593
He doesn't go to that school, he lives in LA. The shirt is just part of the merchandise he sells, notice it says "flexas a&m" not "texas"
>>
File: url.jpg (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
8KB, 225x225px
>>42227567
>>42227575
>>42227588

what the fuck are you guys talking about, did you even graduate high school?
>salt retains water
this is the dumbest thing I've read all day. ever put salt on raw vegetables? the water COMES OUT of the vegetable cells due to osmotic pressure. salt DEHYDRATES and makes you look better, at least in the short term
>>
>>42227837

uh im a bio major and youre a faggot

more salts in the body help you retain water. for example, sharks manage to stay hydrated in the salty ocean by storing urea in its tissues, thereby drawing WATER into the tissues
>>
>>42227837
Stupid or bad troll?

Either way you're wrong.
>>
>>42227837
youre wrong you dumb nigger
>>
>>42227837
nigga salt in your cardiovascular system fucks up your blood osmolarity. it's gotta retain more water to keep this balance. Vasopressin does this for example. and cells don't let salts freely travel out of them.
>>
>>42227575
>has a sixpack
>doesn't really care enough to cut.

Really activates my almonds.
>>
>>42227537
If you think he looks like he doesn't lift in that picture, then you don't know what someone who doesn't lift looks like. Time to get off the fucking internet and out in the real world, son.
>>
File: Pnc4CsD.jpg (27KB, 390x578px) Image search: [Google]
Pnc4CsD.jpg
27KB, 390x578px
This is the natty life for most people. I've lifted for years, I look like pic related after I cut down for the summer with a pump, and people still havr to ask me if I work out at all when it's not the period after my cut OR even if it is and I haven't lifted for a couple of days.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.