[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >be overweight >want to stop eating unhealthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: carls-jr-bogo.jpg (59KB, 563x480px) Image search: [Google]
carls-jr-bogo.jpg
59KB, 563x480px
>be me
>be overweight
>want to stop eating unhealthy
>eat taco bell and carl's jr. and stop at a gas station for candy and a soda tonight
>that shame

how do i stop?
>>
>>42227485
Don't stop, keep doing it.
>>
>>42227485

>Carls jr
Get monster burger low carb no mayonnaise.

>Taco Bell
Pre workout only
>>
>>42227486
6 feet, 0 inches
182 lbs

I used to be 160 just 10 years ago.

I keep getting fatter and fatter
>>
>>42227485
Just stop. Don't think about them. They are more expensive than cook your own dinner anyway.
>>
>>42227515
This.
Literally this. And only get the 20-25g protein burrito they have there. Its probably the most "decent" food they provide macro wise.
>>
>>42227516
20lbs in 10 years you can lose that in like 3 months
>>
>>42227622

i wash myself with a rag on a stick
>>
>>42227485
Look at those mukbang videos and think to yourself look at those sick fucks clogging their arteries.
>>
>>42227663
>Look at those mukbang videos
>sick fucks

muckband
threemilk t

sick fuck

cute jewish loli
does not compute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FuXiPfRoyU
>>
>>42227485
Man the fuck up. If you want to get fit you'll make the concious effort to stop eating crap. If not, go be fat somewhere else & blame it on genetics or whatever those lazy fucks do. You have the power to change your situation. It's mind over matter.
>>
File: Upton2_1_0.jpg (32KB, 583x394px) Image search: [Google]
Upton2_1_0.jpg
32KB, 583x394px
write a memoir detailing the emotional roller coaster of going to a fast food place, spending what they claim is around 5 bucks but ends up somewhere around 8 or 9 dollars for the combo, eating the greasy mess, and then feeling sad about it after. then the next time you crave one, read from your memoir instead
>>
>>42227835

yes, I'm stuffed and bloated right now, and full of regret.

I wish I hadn't eaten a mexican pizza, a taco, some french fries, and a burger, and the sweet tarts I bought

I feel so gross
>>
That's because you needed a resolution, a last big mistake so you would not keep thinking "what if" and "just one more". Now you did it, so from now on just go forward. And don't listen to the tards itt trying to rationalize it, even the "least harmful" food at these chains still has a bunch of crap in it.
>>
>>42227846
Dude that's fucking gross you're going to be on the toilet for hours
>>
>>42227860

Indeed, and that shitting shall be my penance.
>>
Try cutting out snacks OP, I only eat two meals a day and I still lost weight eating McDonald's for lunch every day for two weeks straight, don't even feel hungry after a while.
>>
>>42227846
your candy of choice was sweet farts? fuck you dude, if i ever went back to eating sugar i'd choose something better than sweet farts.
>>
>>42227485
Find something to be proud of and throw your life into it. It makes other challenges easier to overcome.
>>
>>42227980

It wasn't even real sweet tarts, either, but some weird sweet tart pellets, little balls of sugary chewy grossness

oh, I am like unto a dug, which returneth to its vomit, yea, even to eat again!
>>
>>42227663
This...100% this. When you are hungry, or are losing the willpower, just watch this fucks and remind yourself that it doesn't have to be this way.. not for you.
>>
>>42228467
https://youtu.be/fyBF3WKbnHE?t=1183
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.