[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys I recently started lifting and but I've had this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 20170721_215848.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170721_215848.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
Hey guys I recently started lifting and but I've had this problem for a while I have a disproportionate belly that's really embarasing. It starts smaller in the morning but it's just ridiculous after some food. Is this just bloating? Anyone suffer from this? Anyone recover?

I'm 5'8" 125 lbs so I'm really skelly so I don't think it's fat. Please help.
>>
>>42227457
I have a he's time believing your 125 based on your arms. They look fat. And there's fat on your boobs. You're fat.
>>
>>42227457

ur skinnyfat m8, not quite skelly :(
>>
>>42227457
liar
>>
>>42227479
what?
>>
>>42227469
I have a very small frame :(
>>
>>42227457
You're just a lazy fuck. You keep your abs relaxed all day, and now they're weak as shit. You know how people relax their abs and pretend to have a big gut, you're the idiot that made that your default state. Your core should be somewhat tense all day, I'm not saying flexed, but they should be tense.
>>
>>42227502
so do a shit ton of core work each time I go to gym?
>>
>>42227511
Eat lift sleep, learn how to do a stomach vacuum. Be mindful to keep tension in your abs. Do cardio to burn fat.
>>
>>42227502
Shit this scares me cause I don't have a guy like his, but I don't want my core to get fucked. How do I prevent that? I know core exercises, but outside of the gym what can I do to avoid that?
>>
>>42227457
Stand on a scale and take a picture of your weight. I don't believe you're 5'8" and 125 lbs.
>>
>>42227457
You have a weak core and a poor diet.

You're not suffering from anything, there's no health issue. Put in the work.
>>
>>42227457

liver failure
>>
File: 20170721_222351.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170721_222351.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
>>42227545
here it is at the end of the day little heavier because food
>>
>>42227595
Holy shit nasty feet and nasty genetics overall. Gross. You really are subhuman.
>>
>>42227595
Are you lying about your height? Because I think you look really quite fat, but if you're telling the truth, maybe there is something else wrong. I'm not a MD, but maybe you have ascites.
>>
>>42227595
You're skinny fat dude. Just kee working out. Bulk or cut, it's up to you, but I say bulk since you're basically a chubby smurf. Make sure you do abs a couple times a week. And work on your posture and keeping your core tight. Hang in there man. We all lift so we can improve ourselves.
>>
>>42227595
Fair enough but you look way too fat to be 5'8 at that weight. Probably more like 5'4 or 5'5
>>
If you eat shitty food and never get any exercise don't be surprised when your body starts to look like shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.