[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a lazy fatass that doesn't want to track calories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_4753.png (786KB, 810x548px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4753.png
786KB, 810x548px
I'm a lazy fatass that doesn't want to track calories. Convince me to do it
>>
just start nigga.
>>
Set a goal, seriously how the fuck do people not have goals in their life?
>>
>>42226355
Why should I convince you to do something that is beneficial for you?
>>
File: IMG_4710.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4710.gif
2MB, 320x180px
App or pen and paper?
>>
Fuck that calorie counting shit - do the intermittent fasting. Pick an 8 hour chunk of the day to eat your meals and 16 hours where you don't eat anything. You'll reduce your caloric intake because you won't eat as much during the 8 hours.

There, saved your fat life.
>>
If you do it and don't stop doing it then one day you will be attractive and feel good about your body and your self.
But if you need a stranger on /fit/ to convince you to do it then you will probably never make it.
>>
>>42226428
I just ate a whole pizza and crazy bread during my IF. shut up
>>
>>42226453

gain some self control, you weak fuck
>>
>>42226476
I did it because I wanted to not because I couldn't control myself. it's my cheat day and whole pizza is 2200 calories plus 600 calories of crazy bread.

2800 calories and I'm still only 900 over my tdee.

not bad for a cheat day
>>
>>42226512
Never gonna make it
>>
>>42226512
What the fuck is a cheat day, it's like walking backwards, fucking degenerate
>>
>>42226548
1200 calories every day except for the cheat day that is 700 calorie deficit every day except for today which was a 900 calorie surplus. so doing the math thats still 3300 caloric deficit weekly not including my workouts.

down 25lbs in 3months since ive been doing this. you guys wish you were me.
>>
Just do it for a month and then after that you'll be able to know the calories in your most common meals so mentally tracking becomes easy
>>
File: IMG_5240.jpg (137KB, 712x789px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5240.jpg
137KB, 712x789px
Man counting calories is too much trouble, not worth it until you plateau. Just eat the right foods.

There's your secret. Your answer. Just eat chicken, shrimp, fish, green vegetables, and your cheat meal should be steak. You'll never go over your TDEE (even though you don't need to know what that is yet), just eat vegetables. Oh and eggs for breakfast.

Stop eating bread and pasta. Just stop. After a couple weeks, maybe even sooner, you'll notice how bloated and shitty you feel when you eat just one slice of pizza or a bowl of cereal. So don't.

Weight will absolutely disappear. Especially if you'll go walking on the morning before you eat your eggs.

Good luck homie.
>>
>>42226655
>man counting calories is too much trouble

it really isn't it's simple
>>
File: images(29).jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
images(29).jpg
8KB, 275x183px
>>42226355
Don't OP. Keep eating like a fat ass, but start SL 5x5 and get your lifts up. Now you'll still be fat but you'll look a bit better cause you got some muscle.
>>
>>42226355
No, keep being a worthless slob.
>>
I have friend we have been training the same amount of time i started as skelly(58 kg) he started at 95 kg im at 85 kg and he is at 94 kg now, and i cant even count how many times he said "im going to start counting my macros" So bullshit how you guys cant do something simple.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.