[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>favourite exercise is the squat >can't squat because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

>favourite exercise is the squat
>can't squat because of osgood-schlatters

Life is suffering.
>>
>>42225135
My brother had that, and also this guy on this team I did called Raiders.

fucks stuff up bretty gud
>>
>>42225135
Lol osgoos-schlatters doesn't prevent you from squatting. Put a bar on your back and stop complaining
>>
just find a new favourite excersize OP. you are gonna make it
>>
>>42225438

When it causes patellar tendonitis, it sure does.
>>
>love OHP
>can't raise arms above head
>>
>>42225438
lol does your superiority complex make up for the lack of a loving father figure?
>>
>>42225135
That sucks anon...I had that through the end of middle school and into high school. Tried EVERYTHING, including prolotherapy (Forced inflamation to stimulate healing....34 injections into each knee and they'd swell so bad I couldn't walk the next day).

Here are some things I wish I knew back in the day:
Shoes make a world of difference on your knees, getting a pair with the necessary support for your knees is a total game changer. It won't magically solve everything but it will prevent you exacerbating the issue.

Part of the problem is the muscles surrounding your knees are tight, and are pulling on the patellar tendon more than needed (once again making an already bad situation worse). Hardcore massaging and extensive stretching on your calves, shins, quads, glutes, and hamstrings (even tho it hurts like a mofo to do) will help alleviate the severity of your symptoms. Everything in your body is interconnected, one problem will cause others elsewhere, take care of your legs and core and your knees will thank you!

If you have any other questions let me know, I'd love to be able to help someone out with my thoroughly unpleasant experience.

Best of luck anon! We're all gonna make it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.