[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the verdict? Superior exercise that reduces injury

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

What's the verdict?

Superior exercise that reduces injury risk, is easier to teach, and safer on high rep sets with big weight, or pussy bar for those who can't hack big boy lifts?
>>
yes its superior
no one cares what closeted gay bears think is cool
>>
>>42223065

What injury risk?
There is NO EVIDENCE that barbell deadlifts cause spinal injury.
>>
>>42223065
>big boy lifts

Check your privilege cis scum.
>>
>>42223090

> It's coo anon. You can stand up straight, but it's just a torn muscle not a bone injury, you'll be fine!
>>
>>42223065
The only reason the barbell deadlift is more popular is because its in competition and some men get very insecure when they see others lifting more than them with a trap bar(which is normal) so they will call them a pussy because they cant handle not being mr tough guy in their local commercial gym.
But you should never workout to seek validation fron such men to begin with so do whatever you want.
>>
File: 1500417306437.png (215KB, 1500x950px) Image search: [Google]
1500417306437.png
215KB, 1500x950px
>>42223090
just don't make a mistake and you'll be fine.
>>
>>42223065
I prefer trap bar a lot more. More of an endurance athlete and don't really care about having huge numbers. For general fitness and leg strength training that compliments running/rucking I find the trap bar to be really good. It makes sense ergonomically because the weight is centered with your body.
>>
Trap bar deadlifts are obviously better and the only reason you wouldn't prefer them is to look cool.
>>
>>42223149

lol this image is reposted constantly.
Why doesn't EVERY single breakdown in form result in injury? Either this image is wrong, or that should happen.
>>
>>42223355
> Why doesn't EVERY single breakdown in form result in injury?
You don't know that it doesn't. Maybe you feel fine now and didn't know you herniated a disc then you go to tie your shoe or pick up a box and oops, your back goes out.
>>
>>42223414
>didn't know you herniated a disc

You would know if you herniated a disc.
>>
>>42223426
Eventually but not right away. A herniated itself isn't necessarily painful but when it bulges and presses on the nerves it can be crippling feeling.
>>
>>42223490

Either way.
Everyone will have a dodgy deadlift rep at some point. Not even 1% of deadlifters will have a herniated disc.
>>
The funny thing is the guy who invented the trap bar did so to continue deadlifting around a deadlift spinal injury.

>>42223505
>Not even 1% of deadlifters will have a herniated
[Citation needed]
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.