[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's not fair. My fat ass boyfriend started lifting and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_4357.jpg (60KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4357.jpg
60KB, 640x640px
It's not fair. My fat ass boyfriend started lifting and now he can lift more than I can. It's so discouraging. I'm tired of being weak. I would think that me lifting would help me when I'm "fighting" with my boyfriend but no, I still get wrecked. I don't want to be weak but I don't want to roid either!
>>
>>42218724
are u a girl? girls are weaker by nature
>>
>>42218724
Bait
>>
>>42218730
It's not fair. Building muscle takes forever. Being strong is impossible.
>>
>>42218724
Start doing BJJ/Judo and just put him in a lock or a choke.
>>
>>42218724
>fat ass boyfriend
probably had a modicum of muscle underneath that fat, keep working on it and you should be able to surpass him, assuming you work harder than he does

alternatively
>sabotage
>>
>>42218724
Years ago when I was fat and didn't lift, my Crossfit sister took me to her gym and started showing me Olympic lifts.

When my lifts started eclipsing hers only two months in, she suddenly stopped wanting to lift with me.
>>
>>42218724
Suck dick to gain that extra protein
>>
>>42218751
He used to be a football player so it makes sense, but I'm still discouraged. Genetics really do matter :/
>>42218752
I understand that.
>>
>>42218853
Why would you want to win a fight against him ? Damn I wish I had a strong gf who wouldn't care I'm weak or w/e.
>>
>>42218724
Im sorry anonnette, but if he's taller, heavier and male, he's going to be stronger than you

Not much you can do about that except try focus on yourself, don't make the reason for yourself improvement be predicated on others, lift for yourself.
>>
>>42218724

does he trump you in absolutes or in %bw?
>>
>>42218892
Um well he's taller than me and weighs way more than me and now lifts more :/

I just thought fat = slow and weak
>>
>>42218917
If he's a man taller then you ofc he should lift more than you in quite short of a time span.

You should only really have a thought about that if he's proportionally stronger than you as of now, e.g.

you have 50kg bw and squat 60kg
he has 100kg and is over a 120kg squat

It's all down to relation (ofc levers etc play a role, this is more of a guideline for comparable strength).
I once had a girl squatting 50kg next to me and my first impulsive thought was lmao<1pl8, but she was a featherweight with 40kg herself so that's honestly FAR more impressive than what my first though suggested.
>>
>>42218853
>Genetics really do matter
While playing and training for football apparently doesn't.

He's a big guy, he must have some muscle under the fat, more muscle than you do in terms of absolute mass.
Your only hope is to go full martial artist on him. The basic, and completely wrong but good enough to make you understand how things work, comparison is that 10lbs of muscle balance out 1 belt degree (in bjj, but it's so fucking wrong you can use it to eyeball it with other arts too), so you'll need to really work on it.
>>
>>42218955
I guess.
i will never press 1 plate :(

reeee it's not fair. i want to wreck my bf.
>>
>>42219000
Why do you want to wreck him ?
>>
>>42219000

a) what >>42219010 said
b) don't be sad, most men will never press 1pl8 becasue of "insert reasons"
c) nice trips
>>
>>42219010
>>42219062
Because idk I have a lot of pride so the fact that he can "wreck" me annoys me. I'm kind of competitive.
>>
>>42219113
Kek what kind of woman want to wreck her bf? Are you sure you're not a trap or something?
>>
File: 796.jpg (92KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
796.jpg
92KB, 625x626px
>>42218724
>>
Racking up the (you)s is very easy if you pretend to be a female.
>>
>>42219126
No, I'm a girl with a lot of pride
>>
>>42219598
I know you don't want to roid but Anavar is so easy. If I were a woman, I'd want to close the gap as much as possible without turning into a man. Also bralettes
>>
>>42219598
please wreck me in the bedroom and sit on my face
>>
>>42219774
I risk my voice deepening and clit growing ugh
>>42219788
No i have a bf
>>
>>>>42218997
this. kick him in the balls as hard as you can
>>
>>42219834
From what I read, your throat will start to feel sore before your voice changes. As for your clit growing, you can always just measure daily for a while. My friend has been in 10mg for a couple months now and she's doing great, but I understand that everyone reacts differently to stuff and the idea of permanent unwanted change is frightening. Anyway best of luck, hope you reconsider
>>
>>42219113
M I C H I G A N
>>
>>42220128
It's not worth it. I'm not meant to have lots of test in me :/
>>
>>42220972
G A Y
A
Y

Guise guise just talk to a real grill once in a while
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.