[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i build an ok amount of muscle over the years but i still feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

i build an ok amount of muscle over the years but i still feel weak as fuck.
last time i wrestled my gf (playful wrestling ...) i had problems controlling her arms when i grabbed them. i grabbed them but i had difficulties moving them around.

dafuq ist going on with my strength. i should be dominating.
>>
>>42218617
Do you struggle to move your head too when she pin your face on the bed while she pegs you ?
>>
do more arm, serratus, delt and lat work
>>
Is your gf a hambeast or something.

Even untrained i could pin a girl down.
>>
>>42218633

i cant grow delts at all. arms, chest, lat, traps all good, but delts wont grow. additionnaly i cant gain strength there too. i already considered test defficiency cuz i have a weak chin, baby face narrow shoulders and wide hips, but an ok amount of muscle mass.

does anyone know if test defficiency affects strength even if you have mass ?
>>
do manual labor or climbing or wrestling

chances are you could easily pin her down if you used your full force, but you don't because you don't have control over it and you intuitively know that you would slam her to the floor, which is good that you have those instincts.

so do what's mentioned above if you want to learn to be able to do small, controlled, strong movements
>>
>>42218644

no, she's a head smaller than me, which doesn't make things better
>>
I had the same problem OP usually the best way to knock them down a peg is to find out where they live then jump them with your crew when they're coming home from work nobody can fight 10 people at the same time, hope that helps. Peace!
>>
>>42218617
lmao, probably not strength that is the problem but technique. Try picking up wrestling or BJJ classes as cardio.
>>
>>42218659
This. Its one thing to be strong and another to actually use your strength
>>
Does she have a penis?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.