[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you affect your testosteron production with your thoughts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: cat-with-glasses.jpg (71KB, 530x687px) Image search: [Google]
cat-with-glasses.jpg
71KB, 530x687px
Can you affect your testosteron production with your thoughts ?
I saw very effeminate gays with a nice beard, V-shaped, deep voice (although they speak with a female accent), so I was wondering.
>>
tfw to intelligent
>>
You can elevate your test levels by reducing stress so I meditation or calming down might do the trick. And deeper voice can be achieved by paying attention to how you speak. Notice how your voice gets a higher pitch when you are excited or scared? Calm down.
>>
>>42218398
I always thought it was more genetic than anything
>>
>>42218360
It's really hard to make a study on this but I do think it's possible
>>
>>42218493
Whilst yes it is largely genetic, poor sleep and stress increases cortisol levels in the body.

Testosterone and cortisol are both made from the same hormone (pregnenolone) of which there is a limited amount. Ergo if more of one is synthesised, less pregnenolone is left to synthesise the other

On top of this, cortisol can block the effects of testosterone. It is a very complex relationship
>>
>>42218700
I understand, but your sexuality even if very effeminate, has no influence on it ?
>>
>>42218360
There have been studies showing that posture can affect levels of hormones and how confident you feel. If a more confident person who feels better adopts a more confident posture then yes, it is likely their T production will be affected (no matter how marginally)

T production is also affected by your social ranking, who you are talking to and their gender/social ranking. Thoughts all influence this
>>
>>42218709
Science simply has no answer. A possible explanation is you have a confirmation bias and are only spotting high T effeminate gays.

Effeminate gays who are more masculine may try to fight this by being more outwardly effeminate to fit better with their identities

Outwardly effeminate gays are more confident hence maybe higher T

People who have more promiscuous sisters are more likely to be gay (look it up). More promiscuous = high estrogen and T during ovulation. More female hormones genetically for sister = more male hormones genetically for brother
>>
>>42218726
Pretty interesting. It's fun to see that even in 2017, the human body is still mysterious.
>>
>>42218360
>female accent
>>
>>42218360
>>42218398
>>42218665

High stress kills test, meditation can definitely help with this.

In general i think theres a big connection between mind and body when it comes to health. Think about it, depression can lead to lower test, weaker immune system, etc.

Its really hard to prove scientifically, but i think a lot of health problems(and life problems in general) are tied to your state of mind. Its gonna sound cheesy or like BS to most but ive been doing affirmations/prayers and its really helped me in all areas of life.
>>
>>42221011
This is what I don't want to believe, since it turns into a vicious circle..

..but it's probably true.
>>
File: reallyneattestthing.jpg (2MB, 1993x3301px) Image search: [Google]
reallyneattestthing.jpg
2MB, 1993x3301px
>>42218360
yes with body language and also weird evolutionary science. testosterone is tied to your behavior. Violent and sexual movies also increase it in the short term

ebook in this pastebin has some body language things

https://pastebin.com/hdDMNfe7
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.