[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Kinbody's diet and workout plans?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Kinobody-Physiques-696x364.jpg (59KB, 696x364px) Image search: [Google]
Kinobody-Physiques-696x364.jpg
59KB, 696x364px
What do you guys think of Kinbody's diet and workout plans?
Is he natty/
I want to be the real life Bruce Wayne like him.
>>
File: big guy.jpg (104KB, 706x960px) Image search: [Google]
big guy.jpg
104KB, 706x960px
>>42216767
>brad pitt
>warrior or greek god
>fucking ever
Yeah, nah. He was never big enough to fill either of those roles. He had a pretty face and that's it. As for what I want, I'd like the greek god body, but not the fake shit in the OP. I want the real greek god body. The thicc one.
>>
>>42216767
>which one do you want?
>all three are the same guy

he just does leangains rebranded as his own shit
obviously it works but he didn't make it up
his ads are terrible
he's dave asprey tier in terms of self-marketing bullshit though
>>
File: bradpittachilles.gif (2MB, 635x355px) Image search: [Google]
bradpittachilles.gif
2MB, 635x355px
>>42216845

Ever seen Troy?
>>
>>42216878
Yeah, not greek god. That's 1 year of heavy lifting with a good cut after, many helpings of body oil, and lighting.
>>
>>42216878
how do you not see the difference between the pic you posted and this guys pic? ( >>42216845)
>>
Dude I just want to be Star Lord
>>
>>42216878
>achilles was a god
>>
>>42216767
>different angles/lighting/pump

This must have been made by a teenage girl. Reminds me of "which Disney princess are you?"
>>
>>42216767
If you truly count your calories, track your lifts , focus on key lifts with burning desire, measure your morning weight and built that momentum and habits and keep it going, you cant even imagine what you will look in year or two.
Set yourself ffmi and lifting goals on key lifts and deadline to achieve them and never deviate from that plan in spite of set backs.

Greg merely adopted principles of IF and reverse pyramid training and minimalism/essentalism and echart tolle, but basicly everything else is pretty much meme diet and training , thats why there is so few people in the streets that look like greek statues and so many debating over internet are they natty or not. Goodwill luck.
>>
>>42216767
Who?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.