[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm pretty thin but I have like no waist, which kind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

I'm pretty thin but I have like no waist, which kind of annoys me because I feel like I just don't look good compared to others, no matter how much I diet and excersice. What do?
>>
File: MFWThinkingAboutYouHurtingImage.png (30KB, 281x200px) Image search: [Google]
MFWThinkingAboutYouHurtingImage.png
30KB, 281x200px
>>42214787
Listen little baby, You're gonna get a lot of degrading and hurtful comments in this thread, but that ain't what I about. Let me just say you are perfect the way you are you hear me sugar? PERFECT don't ever change, you deserve everything and anything you want. stay safe for me baby girl

>mfw thinking about you hurting
>>
File: 1482858575257.jpg (102KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1482858575257.jpg
102KB, 350x350px
Diet+exercise harder.
>>
do squats and stay thin and not care what you look like compared to others because you're a girl and you can breeze through life without having to compete because you're market value is extremely high right now, just find a nice guy in college and marry him
>>
>>42214787
its hard to say what we are dealing with if you dont provide pictures of your body
that way we can make our own judgments on what may or may not be wrong with you
>>
>>42214787
Just focus on building up some muscle muscle in your upper body and ass and you'll create the illusion of having a smaller waist
>>
>>42214787

1)Corset training

2)Build muscle to produce proportions that make your waist smaller, stay low body fat so your waist is as small as possible and a boob job to draw attention away from waist not being as distinctive and make up for loss due to low bf%

Plan B) Embrace the crossfit girl fridge-mode look and just get as jacked as possible.

Take concrete steps to reach your goals and mold your body into what you desire it to be, it will not happen by wishful thinking or fads. If it were cheap or easy then everyone would already be doing it.
>>
>>42217461
Corset training is a meme.
If youre gonna go for a boob job you might as well get a rib taken out instead to give you a waist
>>
>>42217476

Not a meme

but getting a rib taken out isn't the worst idea if having no waist is making you that upset, so good suggestion
>>
Your dad is a freemasson, you're a boy raised as a girl with chirurgical operation at birth.
>>
>>42214787
If you really have a body shape like your pic you only have 3 options
>>42217461
kys
Find some thirsty beta
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.