[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the best pair of Bluetooth headphones for the gym? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 31C+G8wjpPL.jpg (15KB, 500x288px) Image search: [Google]
31C+G8wjpPL.jpg
15KB, 500x288px
What are the best pair of Bluetooth headphones for the gym? I'm talking good sound, won't fall out when I sweat, long battery and won't break in a year. Price doesn't matter that much just don't ridiculous.
>>
bump need to know
>>
Unironically, Powerbeats.
>>
>>42212821
I have the ones in your pic, they're everything you listed except for good sound. Not loud at all and poor bass. I just ordered some cheap Anker bluetooth earbuds from Amazon.
>>
>>42212918
I could never sacrifice sound quality unfortunately
>>
http://www.jabra.com/sports-headphones/jabra-elite-sport
https://specterwireless.com/product/efitz/
https://www.bose.com/en_us/products/headphones/earphones/soundsport-wireless.html
>>
When I worked at Best buy I went through nearly every headphone that was in stock and would end up returning or exchanging within 10 days. Right now for the price I have the Bose Soundsport Wireless. By far the best I've had. I go maybe 4-5 days before charging again and I train for 1:30-2 hours a day. They're sweat resistant, Android compliant, easy controls and the sound quality is above average. My original complaint was they didn't get very loud, but then again the sound isolation keeps grunting, weights slams and people trying to talk to me out. Great pair of headphones. MSRP is 149.99 but I just noticed they're on sale at Target for $135
>>
>>42213500
oi
>>
i bought bluetooth headphones and they will connect with everything but my phone.. i tried every step possible to fix it..
>>
>>42213544
wot kind of fone?
>>
>>42213612
samsung galaxy s7
>>
File: cq5dam.web.1000.1000.png (650KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
cq5dam.web.1000.1000.png
650KB, 1000x1000px
>>42213500
>>42212821
was about to recommend the Soundsports if OP is into in-ears or the QC35s for over-the-ear

cousin has the Soundsports, I have the 35s

couldn't tell you about the comfort of the Soundsports, i've only held them in my hands, but the 35s are far and away the most comfortable headphones I've ever worn, and the noise canceling is second to none
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.