[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>3 years of lifting >6 months ago bacne appeared on my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1485953757384.jpg (130KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1485953757384.jpg
130KB, 1024x768px
>3 years of lifting
>6 months ago bacne appeared on my back
>now it has spread all around my biceps/triceps and forearms
>also got a tennis elbow 2 months ago and it still hasn't got any better, already think I lost gains on my triceps
I need some advice. Will not doing my triceps for two weeks make them smaller?
Also I used to be able to drink 3l of milk everyday and it was my main source of protein, but it's the cause of the pimples on my arms so I have to drop it. Any other easy to eat meal that has lots of protein that I could eat?
I'm just so tired /fit/, so tired. It's like I've already peaked 6 months ago and all of this now has just been my downfall.
Sorry for the blog post, I just don't have any friends I can talk with.
>>
I haven't trained legs in 8 months and they lost about an inch or two maximum.

2 weeks won't so shit

Hammer Curl more btw
>>
>>42210702
take a while to lift lighter, lay off your elbows and when you get back to it, try different exercises/change res sets/weight to something more sustainable.

protein sources can be something like peanut butter, shit is fattening but great protein.
>>
>>42210728
>peanut butter
can't eat that, it will make me have even more pimples everywhere on my body
what the fuck is up with these fading slow ass fucking captchas
>click picture
>wait 10 seconds for a new one to appear
or I have to select signs for 7 or 8 times
What the fuck
>>
Stop using dairy protein sources. Whey is a common cause of acne.
Get a tan. Sunlight in sensible amounts can give you healthier skin. Don't be a retard and go overboard.
Clean up your diet. Simple sugar and very fatty foods can cause acne too.
>>
>>42210702
If you like tuna, you can make tuna salad:
Can of tuna
1/4 to 1/2 cup mayo
Tablespoon relish

Which isn't too bad. Also make sure to buy lactose free whey powder if you're taking that. I for one didn't realize whey had lactose in it for the longest time.
>>
>>42210755
how am I supposed to get 200g of protein everyday without diary? I can't eat 1kg of chicken every fucking day
>>42210766
I can't eat tuna, gives me pimples/acne
>>
>>42210713
Legs are different. If you don't train the rest of your body for even six months, 90+% of your gains will disappear
>>
>>42210772

Nobody needs 200g of protein every day unless you're a 200+lb low bodyfat roider.
>>
>>42210772
You might be thinking some things give you acne when they don't man. I know the situation you're in except instead of acne I had stomach problems. Try reintroducing these things into your diet one by one if you haven't yet. Most likely milk is the main cause, though it's possible the other foods are causing it. Also eggs.
>>
File: DnocgWr.jpg (1MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
DnocgWr.jpg
1MB, 2988x5312px
>>42210776
I'm 211 lbs, lost 9lbs due to unable to eat properly in the last two months
this picture was taken a few weeks ago, acne is on my back
I also have poland syndrome so please don't be weirded out by the no pec thing
>>42210785
after I ate them the next day I had pimples all over my shoulders.
>>
>>42210802
How do you work your chest, single db press?
>>
>>42210802

Yeah, you don't need 200g of protein per day brah.
>>
>>42211009
no I just do bench press only, currently can only do 100kg 3x5 because of the tennis elbow
it hurts to bench
btw in case you are an american 100kg is lmao2pl8. I could do 130kg1x1 a month ago. I don't think I could do it now.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.