[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey buds, how do you guys motivate yourself to sleep with girls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0384.jpg (332KB, 1381x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0384.jpg
332KB, 1381x1600px
Hey buds, how do you guys motivate yourself to sleep with girls you're not really into? Looks like I'm gonna be able to hook up with this girl from bumble, but I'm kinda indifferent cause I don't really wanna get to know her, I just wanna fugg. Do y'all deal with this or am I autistic?
>>
Don't do it then. I've been on a few disappointing one-nighters because I can't seem to get hard in front of women Im not in love with unless I'm in a high energy 'fuck anything that moves' type of mood. If you're just trying to smash for the sake of upping your count and your not really into it, don't do it. It'll be an embarrassing or disappointing night and won't get you what you want.
>>
Sleeping with someone should be fun, if you don't want to do it then don't do it you fucking retard, holy shit are people really this retarded?
>>
I got some tadalafil to make sure I get hard. I'm hoping I'll start to get into it once that kicks in and we start getting physical.
>>
>>42210099
>>42210099
i fell inlove with a girl I just wanted to fug and didn't actuallly like
>>
I'm married; I have the best of both worlds. I almost never get laid, and when I do it's with a woman I'm not even really into anymore.
>>
>>42210099
I don't sleep with girls I don't like duh
>>
File: IMG_0381.jpg (32KB, 248x189px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0381.jpg
32KB, 248x189px
>>42210287
Kek
>>
>>42210099
>how do you make yourself do something you dont want
why would you ever do that?
>>
>>42210333
because I'm lonely and horney.
>>
>>42210099
How the fuck do i get a girl in bed on the first date? I don't want to go though a 3-week time-wasting process to get laid
>>
>>42210346
masterbait then?
>>
>>42211933
I masturbate too much. Been trying to take it eazier so my dick gets harder naturally.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.