[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /fit/, I need some legal help with my gym. I'm from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Hey /fit/, I need some legal help with my gym.
I'm from the UK and I joined this gym called anytime fitness, it's a pretty good place, but with work I find I can get there less and have been working out more at home with some equipment I bought. I went there to quit but now they're telling me I gotta pay fucking 370 pounds as a fee because it was in the "contract" I signed. I asked them to freeze my account for three months so now I'm wondering if after that I should just be dead silent if they try to contact me, lucky thing is I didn't give them my proper bank details and have had to pay cash for the few months I was there so I doubt there's anything they could do. Though will doing this just make it escalate into something worse or will they just give up and terminate my account? They did say there wouldn't be a fee if I told them I was moving to a different area but how exactly do I go about this?
>>
>>42209743

If they don't have your bank details then you're fine brah. Tell them to go fuck themselves. If they send a letter, just write "no longer at this address" on the envelope and post it in any post box so Royal Mail return it to sender then they will have no way of contacting you.
>>
if they really want your money they'll send your details to a debt collection service which will pester you, I mean if it's the same in the UK as Aus.

t. I own an Anytime in Aus
>>
Anytime Fitness is great.

OP is a fucking dumbass for signing a contract without knowing he can commit to it. Stop looking for an easy way out or to cheat them. You walked yourself into this.
>>
>>42209841
Fucking shill, I work out at home cunt. But yeah I should have read the contract but oh well I'm gonna see if screwing them over like this will work.
>>
why did you apply for a long term contract in the UK? I didn't even realise they did those anymore.
£370 is like a year's worth of membership wtf?
>>
>>42209853
Not a shill, just don't like degenerate retards like yourself that walk head first into situations they later want out of, and will do any shitty tactic they want with no regard to the problems it gives other people.

You're a piece of shit and you should kill yourself.
>>
>>42209953
Man I fucking paid these people monthly for this shit already, even if signing that contract is my fault, it's still scummy to pull a fee this expensive to quit. Anyway If they're company goes under because I didn't pay the fee then It was probably too late anyway.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.