[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else roleplay while squat pooping? I typically pretend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: squat.jpg (80KB, 1200x627px) Image search: [Google]
squat.jpg
80KB, 1200x627px
Does anyone else roleplay while squat pooping?

I typically pretend that I am a pregnant neanderthal women being chased by an intruding tribe of homo sapiens. I have been separated from my tribe mates. My biological imperative is survival, and my children.

The feeling comes. A tingling in the bottom end. I enter my squat position ready to be the vehicle of the mystery and miracle that is life. I plant my feet firmly, and enter a perfect squat position. The energy swells, I feel it racing up my spine. Heart rate increasing, the feeling is bordering on erotic.

Its happening, the pressure, the energy. I channel the goddess earth energy through my feet, and pull it up to my crown chakra. I concentrate the energy and send it down my spine to the root chakra. I am giving birth. The pseudoerotic sensation of my asshole being spread by a massive Bristol Type 3 only motivated me further. The sweat is dripping now and I am transcending the physical plane. I push and push, and finally the turd leaves me. I am grateful for the new life I have just birthed, but slightly nostalgic and sad that my pleasure is over.

What else do you guys do for gains?
>>
I lift
>>
>people actually do this
>>
>>42209719
>Pretends to be Neanderthal
But
>Talks about focusing chakras

Alright m8
>>
>>42210128
Hinduism is the oldest religion, neanderthals probably invented it
>>
>>42209719
>squat pooping
I live in a first world country, son.
>>
>>42209719
How many bong puffs did you take before writing this shit?
>>
>>42209719
squatting gave me hemorrhoids. stopped squatting, hemorrhoids gone. dumb meme shit, don't listen to the internet.
>>
File: 1500108774107.jpg (40KB, 640x307px) Image search: [Google]
1500108774107.jpg
40KB, 640x307px
>>42209719
>have sharp pain in my intestines
>feel like I'm gonna die
>lay down on my side
>can feel the gas passing through my bowels
>pretend I'm a house cat giving birth
>groaning from the pain sounds like deep "meows" now that I think about it
>farts come out in really small packets of rancid ass air
>after each one the pain is a little less intense so I double over and smell the area around my ass
>realize it's almost like I'm inspecting my kittens
>only do this for the first 2-3 farts because all the ones after that have the same smell
>feel really fucking ashamed after it's over
>>
File: 1478673937250.gif (494KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1478673937250.gif
494KB, 387x305px
>>42210128
>mfw this guys chakras are clearly out of alignment
>>
>>42209719
Sometimes a bit of shit gets stuck right at the end of a giant turd so I start wiggling my butt around like I'm a bitch getting some big fat dog dick to fuck me right there. As the shit leaves I curve my back to the front as if I just took a massive dick in there and start shaking and making hiccups-sorta whispery sounds. And then the next one starts pushing through... over and over..
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.