[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>saw a mouse in my home gym >haven't been lifting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: 1499188515729.jpg (157KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1499188515729.jpg
157KB, 633x758px
>saw a mouse in my home gym
>haven't been lifting for 3 weeks now

The exterminator keeps delaying my appointment.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (74KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
74KB, 1280x720px
There was one of these in my home gym a few months ago.

I only live 20 minutes train ride to the city, didn't think there'd be bird eating spiders here.
>>
>>42208452
Are you an Aussie? That is scary as fuck
>>
>>42208452
It doesn't look that big man, should have just grabbed the nigger and tossed it out
>>
>>42208462
Yes.

>>42208477
It was resting on the automatic garage door (inside)

I poked at it with my pole and it fucking attacked the pole wrapping itself around it and then and skittered off away after a few seconds, never was able to find it.

The fuckers move so fucking fast and are so aggressive.
>>
File: 154178716-small.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
154178716-small.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>42208528

I would do pic related
>>
>>42208552
That wouldn't do shit.

You just don't understand how fast they react and move.

Big spiders move at speeds that are the equivalent to a human running 150mph.
>>
what a faggot. just smash that little shit with a 40 lbs plate OP
>>
>>42208462
be careful who you call autistic fucker
>>
>>42208421
Living in Ireland the worst thing you'll get coming into your home gym is a moth. Haven't been out in 7 weeks now because of it.
>>
>>42208421
Mice don't normally like being anywhere near humans, if you spot it it'll scuttle away before you have a chance to react, worst case scenario if it's aggressive and you fuck with it is it running up your leg.

The biggest problem you'll have with it is it pooping on your shit, just man up, set a trap for the fucker and throw it in your neighbors yard.
>>
You have two options,

Don't be a pussy, go lift and leave some mouse traps down.

Be a pussy, go lift and use all that adrenaline fear to make huge pr's.
>>
File: IMG_5452.jpg (133KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5452.jpg
133KB, 720x960px
a mouse? lel.

i lift in the garage with scorpions, spiders, june bugs, mosquito hawks, and wasps flying around everywhere. I used to try and sweep them out but they always just come back. theyre my friends now. purple spider bro by the squat rack checks my form, socrpionbro on the ceiling makes sure my spine doesnt curve on Diddlies, wasp brothers fly around for dat dere 360 degree form check. june buggies, well those niggers just get in the way and maybe feed the other cooler insect bros.

>tfw walking and you hear cCrrunttch and the bottom of your bare foot is wet

the moust won't bother you, just lift, feed it, and it'll be strong enough one day to fetch 2.5lb plates for you.
>>
>>42208421
free protein 100% paleo
>>
>>42208477
Yeah of course it doesn't. Kys
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.