[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys, I can't take the shame of being fat. I want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: SgLkjsf.gif (1MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
SgLkjsf.gif
1MB, 480x360px
Alright guys, I can't take the shame of being fat. I want to go outside and be me.

I don't have a lot of money to do any surgery. What's a diet and workout plan that's cheap and relatively easy to do? Just straight give up the sugary sweets and just run?
>>
>>42206368
Tldr eat less move more

It'd all just in and out man you can lose all the weight you want just with calorie restriction
>>
>>42206368
I suggest READING THE STICKY

It won't be easy, but eating less will be cheap
>>
>>42206368
how fat?
can you walk for an hour? because going for a nature walk on a trail or whatver for an hour at a brisk pace burn like 500cal in a big lad.
can lose yourself in music, or comedy or podcast. or listen to nature and just contemplate thoughts.
lol if you live in a city
>>
>>42206368

Read the sticky, count calories with something like MyFitnessPal, remove/minimize junk from your diet, and add some exercise. All of that costs nothing, and it worked for me. I went from obese to normal BMI just taking control of my diet and walking.
>>
>>42206368
Calorie control, even on cheat days (which should be rare as if you are on a 200 a day deficit and you eat it all back at the weekend you're wasting your time) and walk. This will save you money and help you lose weight. I've lost around 30lb this way. Also be patient, it took a long time to get fat it will take time to get thin. This won't be a diet it's a lifestyle change. Good luck
>>
>being ashamed of being fat
>2017

Uh, that's so stupid, just live your life and don't worry about what anyone else thinks or says xo.
>>
Figure out your TDEE, eat 500 calories less than that, the fewer calories from carbs the better. Three or four days a week move around a lot and lift some heavy objects.

The modern fitness industry makes things seem a lot more complicated than they really are, implying you need fancy technology and supplements to see anything. Literally just do what I said and you will lose weight.
>>
Fatties only decide to change once the emotional pain outweighs the pain of dieting and exercise.

Bullying, depression and self-loathing are going to save your life.
>>
>>42206368
>diet and workout plan that's cheap
dieting will be less expensive than your current fatty eat all the chocolate fouxfouxs and go out to dinner 4x a week diet.

drink only water/coffee (NO SUGAR NO MILK) /tea
severely limit your sugar intake
i'm talking as close to zero as you can get
minimize carbs because those are just sugars in disguise
your goal is to eat mostly proteins and leafy cruciferous veg.
keep track of your calories

if you're super heavy avoid running until you drop some weight as otherwise you will be putting lots of stress on your joints and run a high risk of injury.
swimming is good for fatties.
so is biking.
>>
>>42206594
How long for sugar/carb cravings to subside? There is no doubt I am physically and emotionally addicted.
>>
>>42206368

Fast mode:

It's easier to not eat the calories than to burn them, so we'll start with diet.

1. Quit drinking motherfucking soda. I know your fat ass does. Flat quit. Black coffee if you need the caffeine. No diet soda. No fucking sweet tea. Almost all fat people drink fucking sugar. Water my dude. Water, maybe milk, occasional juice tops. Learn to drink shit that isn't sweet.

2. Eat less. You need to operate at a caloric deficit for your body to seek out your fat reserves. You don't have to autistically count calories like some fucking soccer mom. If you're hungry it's working. You want to ride that hunger out. No snacks between meals. Try to keep your daily food intake within a 8 to 12 hour window. Don't starve yourself, just eat fucking less.

3. Eat better. You don't have to eat celery sticks, but don't eat garbage. You know what food qualifies as shit. Don't eat it.

4. Don't be a sedentary cunt. Depending on how fucking fat you are, you'll have to start light with exercise. If you can't run, jog. Can't jog? Walk. MUH KNEES? Swim. Bike maybe. You should lift eventually, but first focus on not being a fat fuck.

5. Hate being fat, but do not hate yourself. Self-loathing is counterproductive and will fuck up your resolve. Balls to that shit. Own your shit on face value. Instead of "I hate myself why am I like this?" look at it as "Fuck this fat guy bullshit time to handle it."

Use the scale and the mirror to monitor your progress and keep track of what yields results - do that shit that works.

Like any other addiction, you'll occasionally "relapse" and pig out or skip a jog. AVOID that shit, but if it does happen, get right back on your goddamned grind. Don't let it be the slippery slope back into fatfuckery.

That's the most practical common sense advice I can give you my guy. You can make it, big man.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.