[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Every minute I'm not working out, I'm depressed. Even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: fSSh7df.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
fSSh7df.png
80KB, 500x421px
Every minute I'm not working out, I'm depressed. Even anime and video games aren't making me feel better. Every time I look in the mirror I want to shoot my reflection. I know that if I just keep going with my workout, things will work out. But seeing my lack of muscle mass, my poorly developed back, etc. makes me feel like a beta male.

In time like this, how does /fit/ get the motivation to continue?
>>
Get a gf who loves you.
>>
>>42206271
become an ultramarathoner who runs for more than a day at a time. then in your nonworkout time you'll be so tired you just sleep the numbness away
>>
>>42206271
Discipline, I've trained myself to keep going anon. Even when I feel like I wanna die. Why? Cause it's the only thing I got. I refuse to just lay down and die. Because if I stop trying to move forward. That's what will happen to me.
>>
>>42206271
I watch strong YouTubers do lift and wonder why I can't achieve that. I'm on the same path so why not try to best my idols and not sit around being lethargic.
>>
I wish I had this mental illness.

"Bigorexia" and gym addiction.
>>
I feel you OP, and I know it can get pretty bad. The trick is to diversify your interests and make an effort to be social.
By interests I don't mean anime and video games, I mean more stimulating hobbies like reading(books, not 4chan), learning a skill like an instrument or something, finding something that interests you and spending some time actively engaging with it. Learn how to juggle or fucking whatever you want, but do something.
Socially, try to go out to a bar or something(but don't limit to drinking) with some friends/coworkers/acquaintances. If nobody is available, go to a brewery/bar in town you've never been to and start a conversation with the bar tender. They're not just paid to serve drinks, they serve conversation to patrons when they can. It can be a good way to easily add some other stranger into the conversation too by asking their opinion about whatever the fuck you and the bartender are talking about. You don't even have to be trying to get laid or make best friends or anything, it can feel really great to go home after an evening of shooting the shit with strangers. It will hopefully help to give some balance to your life and how you spend your time.
Trust me OP, I've spent way too much of my life smoking weed and watching netflix while the days have blown by. When you make an effort to leave your comfort zone it becomes less and less challenging and more and more fruitful. Don't get me wrong, I'm about as autistic as the next /fit/izen but forcing energy into your life is the best way to make yourself happier because it's not going to happen while waiting in front of the loading screen.
>>
>>42206850
If you train long enough, you'll get it.
>>
>>42206994
this guy gets it
>>
>>42206994
Gems like this are why I keep coming back to /fit/.
>>
>>42207024
Not saying I have either but nowadays I I miss more than a day I feel gross
>>
>>42207562
Yea same. Whenever I give my muscles a day to rest I feel bad for the entire day for not working out.
>>
>>42206301
I have a qt3.14 and i still get crazy depressed sometimes. There's no running from the funk
>>
File: 1480231446560.png (855KB, 602x690px) Image search: [Google]
1480231446560.png
855KB, 602x690px
Start taking long walks in nature. Preferably the woods.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.