[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At the gym at midnight. It's dead and I feel at peace.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

File: LzcjV3X.jpg (89KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
LzcjV3X.jpg
89KB, 750x750px
At the gym at midnight. It's dead and I feel at peace.

Been going to the gym every other day for about a month. What's your routine and time like?
>>
i go between midday and three

always pretty quiet around there
>>
>>42205967
I love how comfy it is. It's cathartic
>>
>>42205960
I go whenever. The only thing that pisses me off is when I see an empty rack, walk up to use it and some bitch says she's using it. But she's not really using it, she is talking to some guy/girl wasting time.
>>
>>42205993
Luckily I'm in a smaller town with no one who really goes. The thing that disappoints me is when people are done and leave their weights
>>
>>42205960
I only started two weeks ago, but I've gone every day around 5:00 or 5:30. They have a cheaper nights only membership, so this gets me out before the rush.

I have to walk, so I have an easy warmup and cool down built in.
>>
>>42206020
Sounds comfy.
Why every day? Isn't that bad?
>>
Nigthcrawlers, do you even sleep?
>>
>>42206092
I alternate lifting and cardio. But my gym is closed on Mondays, so I do light cardio on Mondays.

It's pretty nice, and fairly comfy. But it's fucking expensive, which is one of the reasons I go every day and use the sauna, shower, and soaking tub after every workout. I have to feel like I'm getting my money's worth.
>>
This is a comfy thread.
>>
>>42205960
Always go at midday when the Olympic lifters don't use the Olympic section of the gym. Quiet, no one there so I don't have to worry about autistic social shit like where to put my eyes. It's pretty comfy.
>>
>>42206118
Only comfiest
One thing that I have to remember is to count my breaths and slow down when I lift
>>
File: dumbbell-squat-1.jpg (11KB, 147x329px) Image search: [Google]
dumbbell-squat-1.jpg
11KB, 147x329px
>>42205960
I get off late so I usually go at 11pm or 10:30pm depending if I work at home or not
theres a good amount of people in the gym still, so I do cardio for an hour and the last hour i lift weights
>>
I go between 11-3, it used to be dead quiet but now it's filled with normies and I don't know what to do
>>
>>42206199
What cardio? Bikes? Jog?
>>
>>42206253

I use the treadmill and turn it up as far as I can on the incline

I read thats its recommend to do cardio after lifting, but I like to get cardio over with
>>
Right now I go at 8am to a college gym. This morning it was me and one other guy. Like 2-3 other people trickled in as I was leaving but even that is still nothing.
I wish I could go at a different time though because I like to wake up at 6 for 8am gym but then I ahve to go to sleep early for a good night's rest. This works really well during classes but in the summer I feel like I'm wasting my nights. I did try going between 12 and 3pm a couple times and it's always been hellish busy for some reason, despite google telling me that's when it was roughly as empty as 8-9am.

Enjoy your empty gyms, because it feels like a gift when it is occasionally so empty
>>
I'd like to go at 11pm-3am but it doesn't fit in with my schedule. Just fuck my shit up sempai
>>
>>42205960
Tried going in the morning, still do, but wow there are a lot of people there in the morning. Empties out around 9 though.
>>
>>42206281
Damn, doesn't sound too enjoyable.

As I said, I'm lucky because I'm in a smallish town in Bible Belt, so hardly anyone works out except people who care
>>
>>42205960
during midnight its mostly black teens at my gym
but they are all manlets compared to me
but they're trying i shouldn't be mean
except when they don't re rack their dumbbells
>>
>>42205960
mon-fri at 1am
comfy af
>>
>>42205960
What would you do if you turned around to see a bitch taking a creep shot of you like that? I can't think of a winning move
>>
I go at the same time each day and theres always just me and some other guy. We say hi and thats all. We are both just enjoying the comfyness of the metal clinging.
>>
>>42206945
Probably smile and laugh it off to break the tension then ask what she's doing, not being a dick about it
>>
>haven't been to the gym in months

I feel terrible lads. Fuck my gay work schedule.
>>
>>42205993
>I superset my entire workout and don't rest in between
>>
Any time that isn't 4-8. Wageslave cancer hours and everything is taken
>>
File: 1358575692800.gif (907KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
1358575692800.gif
907KB, 150x113px
I like to go to the park to do my training.

In the middle of the night, with the muffled sounds of the city in the back, it's really comfy and introspective

comfy lifting general?
>>
File: 1497199840765.jpg (327KB, 543x859px) Image search: [Google]
1497199840765.jpg
327KB, 543x859px
Anywhere from 11 pm to 1 am masterrace reporting in
>>
>>42208920
Fuck yeah. Let's start one
>>
>>42208797
>empty rack
Try again, projection king
>>
>>42205960
WHy the fuck do females have this uncontrollable desire to include themselves in pictures of things? THis pisses me off beyond belief. Want to take a picture of a cat leotard? Better include my face
>>
>>42205960
What a bitch. The guy clearly has a sense of humor, but she's so condescending that she assumes he's wearing that thing out of a lack of self-awareness.
>look at this guy, does he know he's in public?
Yeah, that's the whole point. Fuck, do I hate people.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (6KB, 285x160px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
6KB, 285x160px
>>42205960
I lift in my backyard every day, late afternoon until it gets dark.

I like to do floor presses and just lie on the floor in between sets, listening to the birds and looking at the stars

Comfy lifting is the best thing in the world, angry lifting (listening to metal etc) makes less and less sense to me as time goes on, comfy lifting feels much better and i get better gains.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.