[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just ordered a bottle of L-Theanine, in hopes that the reports

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 61eLwWJlOdL._SX522_.jpg (42KB, 522x330px) Image search: [Google]
61eLwWJlOdL._SX522_.jpg
42KB, 522x330px
I just ordered a bottle of L-Theanine, in hopes that the reports of it's combination with caffeine can help with my struggles in focus and energy. I've tried everything up until this point; a strict sleep schedule allowing me 8 hours of sleep, I've always had a good healthy diet, and for the past month I've been going to the gym Monday through Friday, not missing a single day. And while I definitely feel a lot better doing all this, I'm still struggling to find energy in the later half of the day to do the things I'm passionate about.

tl;dr experiences with L-Theanine and caffeine?
>>
>>42205372
Get test levels checked
>>
>>42205405
But I'm 21 and still have a sex drive
>>
l-theanine and caffeine 2:1 stack is amazing, but it's not going to fix the cause of the lethargy.

the stack is actually for people with anxiety (anxiety makes you unfocused and with severe brain fog). so, while l-theanine and caffeine together WILL help anyone, in your case you should aim to eventually just fix the cause of the lethargy.

>magnesium
>eating good fats (good colhesterol) at night for your test
>zinc
>a supplement with B9

take those every day and take the coffee + l-theanine stack when you need it. best scenario would be eventually no longer needing the stack.

it is the healthiest nootropic stack there is, so it is mostly fine, though.
>>
>>42205776

>eating good fats (good colhesterol)

That'd be polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats and not cholesterol
>>
colhesterol does raise test
>>
File: sipboysstarterpack.png (541KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sipboysstarterpack.png
541KB, 700x700px
>>42205372
I take caffeine and theanine daily. 200mg of theanine per 16oz can of sips. I get the energy and focus of caffeine without the comedown/jitters/anxiety. Been doing it for months and I love it.
>>
>>42205776
is possible to have underlying anxiety and just not realize it as anxiety? Sometimes when I start a project, I get very overwhelmed but it feels exciting, but that feeling will curb me off of focusing on the project.
>>
>>42205831

No
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.