[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been overweight almost all my life. Had a good period

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: Day 1.jpg (228KB, 1442x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Day 1.jpg
228KB, 1442x1280px
I've been overweight almost all my life. Had a good period in high school when I was /fit/ for a couple of years but wasn't able to obtain it after school ended. I'm now 23, 183 cm and weigh 132 kg (290 pounds). My two biggest problems as I see it is that im very lazy and lack motivation to get /fit/. I spend most of my time playing computer games and browsing 4chan.

I have a gym card that I get free from work and I want to get started again, but I need help with motivation, schedule and rutines. I also need help making a good diet that I can keep. My goal is to lose weight to around 80-90 kg depending on what muscle mass I achieve.

Any /fit/fags out there who want to help a fatfag like me?

If I get the help I need I will post updates occationally so you can follow the development
>>
>>42204265
Occasionally*
>>
>>42204265
Can I oil up your belly and give it a rub? Good luck though and don't give up.
>>
>>42204265
if you can get past the first few weeks of muscle recovery pain, lifting is fun cathartic and relaxing.
don't need to be an autist angrily spending an hour in the squat rack working towards 1 rep max
>>
File: when she's not a roastie.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
when she's not a roastie.gif
1MB, 320x180px
get a digital scale
get plastic containers
get healthy food like broccoli
http://www.sailrabbit.com/bmr/
don't run fat ass
don't do anything high impact on your knees
don't do heavy ass leg presses until you're well under 200
walking and bikes are fine
>throw junk food out, toss pizza coupons
>measure everything you eat and count calories
>eat at least 500 below your tdde
there you go anon, the fat will melt off. there will be days you may or may not pig out and binge. If you do,eat like you normally will like your diet days.DO NOT starve yourself after binge days or you'll get that mentality. DO NOT, make binging a habbit. You pick yourself up and continue on trucking.
>>
File: 1410313643264.jpg (548KB, 1594x1501px) Image search: [Google]
1410313643264.jpg
548KB, 1594x1501px
>>42204265

Stop playing computer games, right now. I had this problem where playing games sucked up all my effort and motivation that all i ever did when I wake up was play games. I forced myself to uninstall, change password, take out graphics card and give it to friend. Ever since not touching a single game for couple a months I got super productive. Reading self help books help (psycho cybernetics) and improve your self image. I got so much more social, got more work done, progressing my gains even more and actually talking to girls.

You got a long way to go, but do you really want to live the rest of your 20's being a fat cuck? seriously re-evaluate your own worth OP.

Pic related is probably what you look like now.

Good luck.
>>
>>42205358
>don't run fat ass
>don't do anything high impact on your knees
>walking and bikes are fine
GOOD advice, i'm not even that fat (6'3" 215lb) and I fucked my knees up by attempting the "couch to 5K" challenge within the first 2 weeks after being sedentary for basically my entire life; I couldn't walk properly for like a month, and now they crack every time I squat down (doesn't usually hurt).
>>
>>42204265
Most gyms will give you a program to work to when you sign up. Ask gym staff about health and diet related questions. Drink water and stop drinking sugary drinks. Do lots of cardio and drop all fast foods, breads etc. Eat homemade healthy foods.
>>
Are you Alex Jones? Also most things including games are okay in moderation unless you have 0 will power.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.