[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do you guys bulk? I feel like my stomach is going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (370KB, 634x435px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
370KB, 634x435px
How the fuck do you guys bulk?

I feel like my stomach is going to explode right now and i only had two tablespoons of peanutbutter and two cups of whole milk. Any tips on easier bulking? Mass gainer is out of the question
>>
>>42204111
drink gallons of water to expand your stomach. also work out harder you puss.
>>
>>42204122
This

Bare with it.
Never knew how hard it was until I broke up with my cheating Ex-fiance.
My appetite completely tanked and eating half a meal was a ridiculous task. Used to make fun of skellies for it lmao

Just try to get used to it and it'll get easier. Try shots of olive oil, gross but you can stomach it.
>>
Watch media entertainement while you eat to distract you. Put the food in your mouth, chew and swallow.

Training harder will also make you hungrier.
>>
>>42204111
I don't get how lanklets can't eat. Exfatty fighting the continuous hunger. I want to take a lanklet under my wing and teach him how to eat.
>>
>>42204111
Eat a variety of foods. Eating a cup of rice is tough, but half a cup of rice a plus equivalent calories in meat isn't as bad.
>>
>>42204154
> shots of olive oil

do people actually take this meme seriously?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.