[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys help me? I'm a 5'7 / 5'8 skeleton

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 6ee83cb.jpg (63KB, 960x940px) Image search: [Google]
6ee83cb.jpg
63KB, 960x940px
Can you guys help me?
I'm a 5'7 / 5'8 skeleton and need to get atleast some chest muscles or something to make me look human

How long should I aim to work out a day? And what should I be doing?
I am extremely unfit and woild prefer to do stuff at home instead of a gym
>>
>>42203938
dude eat more it's all about diet
>>
File: IMG_2819.jpg (321KB, 601x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2819.jpg
321KB, 601x1600px
>>42203938
>1st q
However long it takes you to complete the workout
>2nd q
Read the sticky
>3rd q
Have a home gym? If not, just look up bodyweight exercise. Pullup bar is the bare minimum. Adjustable if possible. Pic related is bw exercise
>>
>>42203978
Thank you so much

How long are you supposed to wait between sets?
>>
>>42204023
do until failure
rest for a minute
>>
File: 1500045713957.png (397KB, 599x505px) Image search: [Google]
1500045713957.png
397KB, 599x505px
Nigga just eat more. At 5'6" I can tell you we have it easy as shortbois when it comes to bulking. I wasted my time doing all these meme routines and busting my ass training 7 days a week with a fuckton of volume.
I didn't get any results until I changed my diet and started tracking my macros so u better start eating and also don't train 7 days a week please.
>>
Do push ups, shit tons of push ups, start doing them every day. At least 10-20, you seem weak af, so do as much as you can. If they hurt the next day, take a break. Repeat until you can do 60 in a minute, and then you can start doing in the 100 + with small 10-15sec break.
I used to be a flat chested narrow shouldered weakling, but when I started eating more and always coming late to my judo classes ( you do 50 push ups if you're late and you add 50 more every other times you are late, i was at 300 lol took me 10min to finish them) I got some crazy round pecs and very nice shoulders, they got wider thanks to puberty. Those 2 are essential if you want to look good in clothes. It took me 3 months to see the difference.
>>
>>42204023
Just choose a few of these things and get a timer to remind you between sets. The main thing is to just keep lifting as much as possible every other day or you wont see any progress. Dont injure yourself, but youre gonna have to push yourself to keep going. Its a bitch but just remember the pain is only temporary.
>>
File: 1499689491785.jpg (279KB, 900x642px) Image search: [Google]
1499689491785.jpg
279KB, 900x642px
>>42206005
How TF do people do shit like this, or am I just a pussy?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.