[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jesus Christ. I went to High School with this couple. On the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

Jesus Christ. I went to High School with this couple. On the left is 2012 on the right is a couple weeks ago. Just how the fuck does this even happen? Do you just decide to eat fastfood all goddamn day after you move out and not notice it's made you a fat cunt? RIP to both of em, jesus.
>>
>>42203859

damn she was kinda cute before too
>>
>>42203859
The funny thing is that they a both happier than you'll ever be...
>>
>>42203859
wbu?
do you have gf?
>>
>>42203859
aaayyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>42203859
They look happy Anon, however problems will arise once she finds some ottermode that gives her a sliver of attention.
>>
This is what happens in relationships.

When you're single, you're constantly pushing your body to the limits because you feel like you need to look good in order to have sex. You want to be hotter than the next guy because you want to fuck.

As soon as you get into a relationship the mentality shifts. You lose the will to work out and it's no longer a necessity to look good.
>>
>>42203859
they seem happy together.

you're over here on /fit/ expressing your dislike for their physical appearance because you have no one else to talk to and nothing important to talk about even if you did.
>>
>>42203901
Damn Ya'll rekt me.
I am in a relationship and somewhat happy. To be fair I gained a load of weight from HS as well.
>>
She was actually really cute in the before.
>>
>>42203898
>As soon as you get into a relationship the mentality shifts. You lose the will to work out and it's no longer a necessity to look good.

Damn, you are woke.
>>
>>42203917
she looks 13. guy looks 18-20.
>>
>>42203929
OP, he was 17-18 and she was a year or two younger.
>>
>>42203859
>bitter and lonely /fit/ cunt can't deal with the fact that others have priorities other than lifting and on top of that aren't miserable.
Ain't that some shit
>>
File: We become alike.jpg (127KB, 1082x478px) Image search: [Google]
We become alike.jpg
127KB, 1082x478px
>>42203859
They got fat together, they could get /fit together.
>>
File: 10-22.jpg (272KB, 900x1018px) Image search: [Google]
10-22.jpg
272KB, 900x1018px
MORE REGRESSION PICS PLEASE!
>>
>>42203872
with more cholesterol to boot
>>
>>42203977
I'm not gonna shoop em together anymore, but I'll grab a few more
>>
>>42203898
t. someone who doesn't exercise outside of the gym
>>
>>42203977
gains
>>
>>42204028
>>
>>42204061
damn his 5'5 tops
>>
>>42204061
haha hes probably about 5' 8", I'm pretty short too
>>
>>42203859
They look pretty happy OP. Maybe you shouldn't shit on them. If they can be happy even if they're unhealthy, more power to them.
>>
>>42204148
>They look pretty happy OP. Maybe you shouldn't shit on them. If they can be happy even if they're unhealthy, more power to them.

Damn, man. Maybe you are right. Maybe everyone hurts their body in their own way. but if they are truly happy, why does it matter?
>>
>>42204291
Suck my dick and butthole too;
You're a stupid faggot Jew.
>>
I literally have to try so hard to gain weight, and even then I gain about 2/3 of a pound a week lol.

If I get into a relationship I have the opposite problem where I get skinnier.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.