[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/, how much should a skinnyfat beginner be eating to gai

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: genovaaaaaa.png (424KB, 342x687px) Image search: [Google]
genovaaaaaa.png
424KB, 342x687px
/fit/, how much should a skinnyfat beginner be eating to gain in the first 4-6 months of training?

I know the sticky states +500 of daily cals, but I'm wondering on a current issue I have.

1.) Eating to gain 1lb/week and only 1 of it being muscle and having an extended cut
2.) Eating to gain .5lb/week and short selling newbie gains that are potentially 2lbs/mo or higher.

I asked gainit and they basically said I was delusional if I thought I was going to get more than 1 pound of muscle per month, but from a few resources I've seen, an untrained individual can expect and train around 20-25 pounds of mass in their first year with good diet, sleep, decent genetics, and routine with progressive overload.

So my question is what am I to believe? 4lb/mo bulking too hardcore? 2lb/mo too conservative?

The main source I used is below, thanks for any guidance/direction, it's really appreciated.

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/muscle-gain/whats-my-genetic-muscular-potential.html/
>>
you can get 5lbs of fat-free mass in the first month of training because your muscles inflate with water and glycogen. I actually agree you can get 20lbs of muscle in the first year, but for that you'll also have to get fat. People who say 1000kcal surpluses don't make a difference compared to 500kcal have never tried it, it does make a difference, you'll have a lot more energy, you'll be able to train harder and for longer, you can sustain noticeably more volume and growth. But you have to question yourself if it's worth it, since being fat makes you feel like shit, eating that much every day will make your gut big, you have to take a big shit 3-4 times a day, and you won't look good.
>>
>>42200354
Lol wtf is that pic? Did he only work out legs for a couple months then go to compete? Da fuc.

Yes a beginner can gain around like 2 pounds of muscle a month...but that's if you are pretty strict with yourself about working out/diet. You should just make some macros for yourself and take it from there. See how it goes after a month then reevaluate if you are gaining too much fat or not making any gains.
>>
>>42200460
lurk moar PHAGHET
>>
>>42200460
he is yootobe celery 10k/day ceo baller dont fuck with fucking him bro
>>
>>42200447
Will I actually get fat on a 4/lbmo bulk as skinnyfat after 6 months? I'm closer to skinny than skinnyfat 5'11 141, but my body dysmorphia(most likely) makes me think im skinnyfat.
>>
>>42200354
why doesn't that good looking guy have a girlfriend yet? its really weird!
>>
i work really hard in the gym. try to increase weight and volume every workout.

my question is... is this even necessary if im a beginner and on a cut? would 3x5 squats 3x5 bench and a couple isolations do basically the same thing?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.