[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know you hate this motivation for lifting but there is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1481998565685.png (70KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1481998565685.png
70KB, 220x220px
I know you hate this motivation for lifting but there is this girl at work that I want to get back at. She is there for at least 2 more years.

I'm 65kg, 183cm.

When I start lifting serious starting today, will I get big enough to impress her with my body? Like when I go every 2nd day to the gym? I'd start with the greyskull program.
>>
Yes.
>>
File: 1500425931776.jpg (109KB, 1200x732px) Image search: [Google]
1500425931776.jpg
109KB, 1200x732px
>>42200058
No. You are never going to make it. Kill yourself pls
>>
>>42200079
I'm 28, I forgot to add that. No roids.
>>
>>42200058
it really depends on the girl, post a pic from her facebook account
>>
This isn't lifting for girls, this is lifting out of spite, which is almost perfectly okay, but unless you find some other motivator once you get back at this chick, you won't make it.
>>
>>42200058
Well getting over your oneitis isn’t going to make you happy after you get her. Your just gonna realize she’s as stupid as they say she friend zoned you. From experience, I fucked my oneitis after I lost 80 pounds, got a job, learned to drive, and went back to school. They’ll like the fact you changed. After you fuck them the hype of them goes away. You realize how they really are and notice that you can do better. Honestly if you want to get back at her, just ignore her and she’ll just wonder why your not giving her attention. It will cripple her inside untill her thirst for validation can no longer be held. Look up “the art of seduction” for more help.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.