[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My form is shit and I don't know what to do. On left 198lbs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 1.webm (1003KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.webm
1003KB, 720x480px
My form is shit and I don't know what to do. On left 198lbs on right 154lbs,last set footage. On right I tried to fix barbell line without any success.
1/3
>>
File: 2.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
2.webm
2MB, 720x480px
2/3
>>
File: 3(2).webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
3(2).webm
1MB, 720x480px
3/3
>>
File: bonus.webm (3MB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
bonus.webm
3MB, 480x640px
>>
Really doesnt look that bad imo. Work on mobility and stretching and stop eating donuts and you should be fine
>>
>>42199733
There is no barbell line.
>>
No expert, but try sitting in squat position for mobility, keep barbell little more on traps rather than your neck and keep your back straight as you can by looking foward.
>>
Your heels are going up, your center of gravity is a bit over mid foot.

Try to raise your feet finges up while squatting, helped me a lot when i started.

AND SQUAT DEEPER FAGGOT
>>
Get thigh high shorts. Your pants are causing resistance on your skin.
Go below parallel. You are stopping too early. Try getting your feet further apart, toes at a wider angle.
>>
One important part of a good highbar AND lowbar squat is the act of bringing your elbows forward during your squat in order to help remain upright and prevent the bar from rolling onto your neck.

While it's important our upper body remains tight during the squat, we still want our elbows to move forward during the descent and back during the ascent.

While it looks like you may be trying to do this, it will be much more comfortable if you unhook your thumb from the bar and don't squeeze it with such a firm grip.

This grip is preventing mobility in your wrists and forearms.

TLDR: Unhook your thumbs, stop squeezing the bar, push your elbows forward.
>>
With that amount of weight on you, you should probably do cardio
>>
>>42199645
>>42199800
Break at the hips and look either up for high bar and front squats or at a fixed position on the floor about 15 feet in front of you for low bar.
>>42199848
Don't raise your toes up because that'll just put everything off balance, you want to push off from the middle of your foot because that's directly below the bar.
>>42200191
Don't bring your elbows forward, that's just dumb advice. Elbow position depends on bar position. If you're doing high bar your elbows should be in line with your torso and if you're doing low bar they should be above your torso to keep the bar trapped on your shoulder blades.
>>
>>42201181
pushing from middle foot is good advice.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.