[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Henry Cavill's training for Superman had him sleep 9-10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: a11.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
a11.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
Henry Cavill's training for Superman had him sleep 9-10 hours each day. Is this a meme or is 8 hours not enough to recover?
>>
>>42199377

gotta give that HGH the time it needs to work its magic.
>>
>>42199377
yes
>>
>can barely get 6-7 hours a night, my body just refuses to stay asleep after that period
>>
why do you dyels keep pretending its all black and white

a LOT of things work. Some things just work better thoiugh
>>
>>42199428

Same here anon...same here

>go to bed at 10pm to wake up at 7am
>wake up at 4:30am for no fucking reason
>>
>>42199392
>implying he wasn't injecting GH
>>
8 hours is just a guideline. What also matters is quality. Just listen to your body and check your lifts. If everything is going up Youre recovering fine. When things slow or regress look at deloading or better sleep/ more sleep.

When I was doing manual labor and full body 3x a week I would sleep 9-10 hours a day and still made gains. I doubt I would have with just 7-8.

Celebs usually roid. They can get the best drugs and docs out there.
>>
>>42199377
depends on your training, henry trained like 3 hours everyday, doing heavy compound lifts, so sleeping more was better for him, you don't really need to sleep that much, but if you train hard or want to train harder then you do have to sleep more
>>
>>42199377
every time it's the same thing with these "secret Hollywood methods"
>get a million dollars to bulk up
>get a personal trainer and do a cycle WITH AN ACTUAL DOCTOR
>get big+lean as all hell
>"Mr Movie Star, can you tell us how you got so jacked?"
>"Oh yes, every night before going to sleep I shove a Kebab up my ass to get some extra healthy protein"
>"Wow that's amazing, I should open up a thread about it on 4chan"
>>
>>42199377
Some elite athletes might sleep that much but it involves a nap and a night's sleep. I read some stuff by cycling coaches who advocate this. You get multiple dosages of HGH which can, in theory, be timed to interact with your workouts and meals.
>>
So if i have sleep apnea would i have to sleep 9-10 regularly and 11-12 if i worked a hard job.
>>
you wanna know something crazy?

humans aren't robots. literally every human body is different. 9 hours of sleep for henry cavill should mean nothing to you.

>hurrrr rdurrrdrdr do i drink 6 liters of water per day, or 3 gallons, which meme blog is correct?!

neither, just fucking live your life and figure it out. if you see a nutritionist, they will tailor a diet to you, not the other way around. why people can't grasp this is beyond me.
>>
>>42199377
>Is this a meme or is 8 hours not enough to recover?
More sleep isn't a meme and can be very beneficial.
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/05/if-youre-not-regular-fucking-sleeping.html
>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17520786
>>42200663
>http://chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2013/06/dude-so-and-so-got-so-fucking-jacked.html?zx=24b67d3984dbe33a
>http://aretheyonsteroids.com/henry-cavill-steroids/
>>
>>42200663
except this is nothing like that

exactly what he said was "eat a lot, train a lot, sleep a lot"

that is not some bullshit Hollywood "abs in just 10 minutes a day!" trick. it's the truth
>>
>>42199377
i came here to post >>42199392
>>
>>42199491
Go to a doctor. You're having sleep disturbances like an old man.
>>
>>42202345
>mfw dyels insist everyone who is over 200lbs at below 20% bf is roiding
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.