[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>TFW trying to think of how this website benefits my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500261893193.gif (64KB, 700x706px) Image search: [Google]
1500261893193.gif
64KB, 700x706px
>TFW trying to think of how this website benefits my life and literally cannot think of any ways it does
>>
>>42196918
It makes sure you never get too cocky by constantly reminding you what a useless piece of shit you are and keeping your self esteem at a steady low.
>>
4chan, particularly /fit/ and /lit/, unironically made me a better person.
>>
>>42196966
By autists spamming CHAD threads and making roided out physiques look attainable within 3 weeks lifting?
>>
>>42196918
you gotta be a /lit/fit/fa/ck/o/ masterrace. this site is so simple to find neat hobbies to improve your life but everyone just wants to shitpost and do nothing about it. Litfit Facko is true patrician for life improvement. Good luck anon
>>
>>42197003
That too
>>
>be 6'4 and relatively /fit/
>90% of my friends are manlets and are either spooky skells, fat or skinnyfat
>all of them refer to me as the "buff" or big guy in the group
>sometimes it gets to my head and i get more cocky than i should be
>come here and see how shit i am compared to others and how far i have to go still
>ego reaches a happy medium

thanks, /fit/
>>
>/fit keeps me consistent with my lifts
>My friends have started to refer to me as the jock of the group
>People want to hang out with me more since I got /fit/
This place made my life better
>>
>>42197003
>you gotta be a /lit/fit/fa/ck/o/ masterrace
>not including /pol

what are you, some kind of negro fag?
>>
>>42197383
/pol/ is for autists and incels worse than r9k and are now common (le)dditors like /tv/. In short /pol/ is l(le)ddit, and therefor shit for the mind and don't need it. Now go back to (le)ddit for recommending me that (le)ddit shit, (le)dditor.
>>
>>42196918
>few months ago
>90kg, 180cm
>some muscle
>haven't been on /fit/ 2-3 years because of injuries and shit
>don't understand how overweight I am
>visit /cbt/ and realize that I need to be 15kg lighter to look good with my height

Been cutting ever since
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.