[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you do if you suddenly found you're HIV-positive?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1462562056935.png (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1462562056935.png
7KB, 400x400px
What would you do if you suddenly found you're HIV-positive?
Would you accept you're gonna live a short life anyways so might as well blast and cruise and blast some more going full Zyzz?
>>
>>42196794
I'm a virgin so I'd be extremely f****** pissed and bewildered if I had HIV. Would probably go on a r*** spree since that is what would be fair to me before I neck myself.
>>
>>42196874
>wut
>>
>>42196874
Shut the F*CK up tripf*g
>>
The life expectancy for HIV positive people is actually basically even with the average nowadays. That and the fact that with proper monitoring and metrication you can remain symptom free and non transmittal. As long as you take the drugs you won't give it to anyone or die early. Diabetes is more disruptive to your life than HIV
>>
>>42196989
>non transmittal

sounds like bullshit.

you basically can't have kids and will have to spend thousands of dollars every month on medication, forever.
>>
>>42196794
>a short life
HIV-positive people have today the same living standards of HIV-negative.
>>42197042
>thousands of dollars on medications
those should be free in the LAND OF THE FREE too.
>can't have kids
No, you can.
>>
>>42196794
I mean I would be kinda shocked because then the tranny I fuck consistently lied to me because I always go in raw.
>>
File: 1485005018043.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1485005018043.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>42197074
>>
>>42197069
>those should be free

if you can't provide for yourself, you're a burden to society. Now, if someone is a burden while bellow their 20s, it's fine because they're are expected to make up for it by becoming productive later, and if you're a burden by your 70s, it's ok as well, since they already provided enough. But at the peak of their years? I don't know how could someone live with the guilt of being a parasite.
>>
>>42197093
Nope my fuckbuddy is a cute tranny and I can post pics to prove, fucked them daily for 2 weeks and came inside everytime felt good:).
>>
>>42197130
Even if that wasn't disgusting enough, you are opening yourself up to a whole host of infections by sticking your thang into human waste. All STDS and STIS are most easily transferred through anal..thats why it hit the gay community so hard. If you and your partner are not 100% monogamous you should be def wearing protection or just do oral.
>>
>>42197124
>>>/pol/
I'm really not interested in discussing this shit here, that's not why I'm on /fit/ ; I believe this kind of meds are free or at least affordable in US of A given that's not a third world country yet, but you'll know it better. The "should be free" was not a political statement; I believe they're free or almost free but again I don't know the gory details of your fucked up healthcare nor I give a fuck to learn about it.
Enjoy your enlightened vision of a universal healthcare and have a fine day my kind sir ktxbye
>>
>>42197211
We are monogamous ,and I'm just doing it for the test boost homie,who doesn't want to cum inside boipussy
>>
>>42197214
Who cares if they are "free"? You still have to live with the guilt, or rationally choose not to.
>>
>>42197288
>HIV-positive people should be stigmatized
>100% of them CHOSE to be HIV-positive
Idiot. 3/10 bait, got a reply.
Buy yourself some condoms with this (You).
>>
>>42197301
I'm talking about the guilt of being a parasite. But maybe you're a woman or gay, they have no concept of pride, so of course you wouldn't understand.
>>
>>42197332
oh, that guilt. >>>/pol/ my dear chap.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.