[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does /fit/ think about royal jelly? any of you ever used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: FreshRoyalJelly.jpg (34KB, 477x358px) Image search: [Google]
FreshRoyalJelly.jpg
34KB, 477x358px
what does /fit/ think about royal jelly? any of you ever used it before? i got ahold of some and im thinking they could be a nice supplement. will i turn into queen bee?
>>
>>42195181
Do you have a Blog?
>>
>>42195181
Woaaahohoho woah, OP, stay here, OP... what the fuck ? Don't leave ! Hey, stay here we're cool man, HEY CHECK HIM OUT GUYS !! Ahahaha OP...

Bend over.
>>
>>42195430
>>42195444
just answer the damn question putos
>>
>>42196344
My grandad used this in the few months before he died to try help his memory, there was a fair bit he left behind so I have been having a teaspoon daily, I'm be honest can't tell much difference just a bit more energized, wouldn't say it's worth the £30 price tag amigo
>>
File: 1463499532673.jpg (11KB, 305x343px) Image search: [Google]
1463499532673.jpg
11KB, 305x343px
>>42196344
>>
>>42195181
This entire thread is samefag cancer. Sage.
>>
>>42195181
Royal jelly is actually used to prevent worker bees from turning into queens.
>>
>>42196432
thanks guess i'll try it too. did some reading on it and seems harmless, just wanted to know experiences of people with it.
>>42196452
>what is poster count
die newfag scum
>>42196484
i read worker bees feed it to larvae and it becomes queen. also workers have rudimentary ovaries so in experiments whe they were given it they also grew in size.
>>
>>42196564
what I learned in my inverts class at uni was that the royal jelly is fed to all bees regardless of future role (worker/queen), but the future queen larva receives much more of it.
>>
>>42195181
i'm cooking you up a batch of royal jelly right now, open wide.
>>
I tried it and it caused an allergic reaction. I'm allergic to pollen and jelly is basically just concentrated pollen. Typically, my allergies even out after a week, but eating a serving of foreign pollen was something my body was not ready for.

So, if you're not allergic to pollen, go for it. But it won't be sweet or taste good. If you are, locally source some and give it a pass if you can't.
>>
>>42196973
yeah that makes more sense to ve honest
>>42196977
oh no need to waste time i have it cooked up with me all they time just say 'A' and take it like a champ
>>
>>42197309
no i'm not alergic and i've tasted it, can't compare to anything but it wasn't pleasant. did you just ingest it? i heard you should put it below your tongue and leave it there to dissipate.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.