[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the minimum BMI someone can be at and still be aesthetic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

What's the minimum BMI someone can be at and still be aesthetic? I'm aiming for 160 at 6' which would put me at 21.7. Too skelly? Pic related is a good reference for 6' 155lb.
>>
>>42194878
The thing is he has a good bit of muscle mass to compliment the low BMI.
>>
>>42194878
his body fat in this picture is probably 6.5-8% body fat

im guessing he was somewhere around 8% and hadn't eaten or drank water for damn near 24 hours before these shirtless scenes. combined with the low lighting that highlights the muscle definition

but the good news is he's definitely not roiding so it's possible
>>
A nigga just need to take one good photo with his shit like this for instagram and twotter and id get at least 80 likes enough to make my ex jealous.
>>
File: Capture.png (90KB, 1324x382px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
90KB, 1324x382px
>>42194939
In that pic he was around 5% or 6%. He was 8% when he played in Troy.

http://www.allmaxnutrition.com/post-articles/training/brad-pitts-fight-club-workout/
>>
File: printer.jpg (37KB, 640x627px) Image search: [Google]
printer.jpg
37KB, 640x627px
BMI has nothing to do with aesthetics

You want sub 11% bodyfat or less depending on how much you lift

Brad pit doesn't lift, hence lower requirement
>>
>>42195338
I'm asking how light you can be at a low bf% while still having enough mass to be aesthetic. BMI is a useful measurement because weight would require height.
>>
>>42195101
>In that pic he was around 5% or 6%. He was 8% when he played in Troy.
Lmao you actually believe that?
>>
Buddy, I can tell you now that unless your absolutely dick skin shredded, you will not look good at 6' 160. Unless of course you're pumped up, flexing, and in good lighting.
>>
>>42195437
Your aesthetics in regard to your weight is entirely dependent on your genetics, like clavicle length or bone thickness. What people see as aesthetic typically refers to a small waist, broad shoulders and chest. You simply can't control your bone structure or the way your muscle distributes across your body. You ought to just focus on getting stronger and more muscular. Also
>>42195101
Is retarded. I am about as mean if not moreso and have been measured at 7 percent. Also, the form of measurement was inaccurate. Body fat percentage should really be ignored simply because it is so often innaccurate and lends itself to e-statting. The point is, brad Pitt looks good because he has some muscle, has a pump, has low bf, and is oiled up without a shirt. You put a shirt on him and half of the 'toned' Hollywood guys and they look scrawny.
>>
>>42195673

He looked ok clothed too though.

You just need the bone structure of a Hollywood A lister and a team of professional stylists and you can get away with Skelly mode!
>>
>>42194878
He's 5'11 and probably like 165-170 in that picture you retard. Very low body fat as well
>>
I am 6'1 and ~80kg (172 lb), bodyfat probably between 12-14%, and I'm way too skinny OP. 12 inch arms and don't look like I lift unless I have a pump.

I'd say minimum BMI for looking like you lift at 12% is ~25.
>>
>>42195101

based bro split brad
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.