[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fit/ I've got a problem that needs fixing. >usually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: urgh.jpg (23KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
urgh.jpg
23KB, 640x480px
/fit/ I've got a problem that needs fixing.

>usually workout at my apartments 24/7 gym
>i only go late at night when nobody else is there because then i can watch movies on my laptop and not feel awkward about it
>i don't want some drooly mouthbreathing fatty or faggot asking me what im watching
>also during the day there's this black dude there who doesn't even workout, he just comes in to use the free wi-fi and he keeps trying to chat me up
>so fuck it, i go at night at like 1 AM
>past two days they accidentally left it locked
>when i talked to them about it yesterday they said "yeah lol oops it was a mistake sorry"
>ok well they'll probably fix it now
>drink a cup of coffee and grab my towel and head over
>locked again

god damn it /fit/ i am so pent up and full of energy i feel like im about to die if i don't work out. my roommate is asleep so i can't fucking watch meme jazzercize videos. and we live in a shit neighborhood full of druggies so i'm not sure about running outside. there's a pool at the apartment (although given my luck it's probably locked too) but 1. I don't have a swimsuit and 2. I know it won't feel as cathartic as running on a treadmill and doing squats.

what the fuck can i do to get rid of al lthis excess energy i feel like im about to fucking die
>>
>>42194552
You need to stop being so anti social, that dude tried being friendly and you change your whole schedule just to avoid him. Bad attitude
>>
>>42194835
He was obviously trying to convince her to get to a private place and then rape OP. Haven't you ever met a black person?
>>
>>42194835
>haha look at this fag being anti-social and autistic on 4chan, who would ever think someone like that would visit this website
>>
>>42194552
masturbate furiously and scream your orgasm into the night
>>
rape your roommate
nothing is better to get rid of too much energy then a good old 8hour gay anal rape session
>>
>>42195132
already tried that
>>
I suggest that you just try to leave the movies until after the gym. Just go there during the day and put on some headphones so the nigger and the fatty understand that you are not available to talk, and then do your exercises undisturbed as you wish.
>>
>>42194835
>Implying I want to talk to some normalfag nigger when I just want to workout and watch Chinese moving pictures immediately afterwards.
>>
>>42194552
>get cards that say pls dont talk to me Im autistic
hand them to people that talk to you
>>
File: IMG_2451.jpg (61KB, 690x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2451.jpg
61KB, 690x568px
>>42194552
So the only time the black guy isn't there is when its 1am? just go at like 9pm or something reasonable
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.