[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is waist training bad for you? I know that training your obliques

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4448.jpg (69KB, 596x597px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4448.jpg
69KB, 596x597px
Is waist training bad for you? I know that training your obliques makes you square and I want an hourglass figure so I don't know if I should try waist training.
>>
I've also bought one. Honestly I dont think it will make you have a small waist, apart from when you wear it. At least not the commercial ones that the celebrities are pushing. Thats my uninformed opinion though, it might work.
>>
Why do I suspect that you both have dicks?
>>
>>42194505
Just focus on getting a functional body. It will ultimately look much better than a ridiculous figure like your pic.
>>
File: 1499285494159.jpg (41KB, 600x791px) Image search: [Google]
1499285494159.jpg
41KB, 600x791px
>does ignoring a muscle lead to better aesthetics?
>>
>>42194708
It akshully does.
>>
>>42194638
Not as far as I'm aware
>>
> I want an hourglass figure

You cannot train for that. This is a waste of money.
>>
>>42194934
Yes you can. People use corsets.
>>
>>42194505
Waist training with corsets is stupid and dangerous.
Your muscles will grow weaker.
Your body will become deformed.
>>
>>42194505
Waist training isn't a real thing
You're literally just choking yourself and making it harder to breathe
>>
>>42195034
Tightening a thing around your waist will AT BEST deform your body, and is GUARANTEED to worsen your breathingand circulation
>>
>>42195034
>corsets
Well fine, you can deform your bones if you want to like they did in the Elizabethan era. And most of those women lived to a healthy 28.
>>
>>42194505
What is the stomach vacuum exercise?

God, women are useless.
>>
>>42194505
If you've already deformed your body through diet, might as well continue the process with waist training.
>>
>>42194505
apparently squats and deadlifts give u a thick waist due to the valsalva maneuver and the transverse abdominis. however do u think that you wait will thicken past your ribs? nope unless u have enlarged organs or have a fat belly. so just do them, get some thunder thighs and you'll get pic related because the larger the legs look like the smaller the waist and shoulder look.

also have u tried doing the opposite of a stomach vacuum? by flexing the top of the abs only and sucking in that part of the rib cage. it gives you pic related without the corset.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.