[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

there's no point in lifting if you don't have a DEEP,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: musicsample.jpg (30KB, 1004x347px) Image search: [Google]
musicsample.jpg
30KB, 1004x347px
there's no point in lifting if you don't have a DEEP, POWERFUL, MASCULINE VOICE
voicels can get as ripped as they like but they will never make it and women will be DISGUSTED by their high girly voices
>>
I want to have Rip's or alan thralls voice. Right now I sound like Arnold with a heavy sneeze.
>>
Can you lookism faggots drop the whole -cel thing? It's supposed to mean celibate and makes you sound autistic af. "voicecelibate"
Just quit being a stupid incel for a second and use -let like the rest of the civilized world.
>>
Always been quiet + lived in a quiet household

My voice is barely audible, anyone know how to fix it?
>>
>was a loud kid
>mom and sisters always bitching at me to be quiet
>finally get fed up and start speaking really softly out of spite
>fast forward 20 years and still quiet
life is suffering
>>
>>42194461
Talk louder
>>
I'm 20 and 5'9 with a handsome/cute thing going on. I have a very deep manly voice and always have, sometimes when I meet someone or talk to a girl for the first time they comment on it right away. Usually they are surprised.

Every girlfriend I've had loved me dirty talking them and said my voice was sexy, loved calling me late at night also. My best friend pulls mad pussy and he says he hasn't really experienced that but his voice is fairly boyish.

Do girls really care about voices at all besides unbearable annoying voices. Sometimes I feel as if I come off uncaring or monotone just because my normal speech isn't filled with a ton of "emotion"
>>
>his chest voice range isnt C2-C5
>his falsetto doesnt reach at least the 6th octave
Dont tell me all of you unironically cant do the above.
>>
>>42194461
Vocal technique. Opera singers are trained to sing over entire orchestras. One of the main functions of the nasal passage ways is to amplify your sound. Try to mimic that way you hear opera singers sing. Itll sound ridiculous at first, but your goal is to be as loud and almost piercing as possible. I wont go into it in specifics, but theres a concept of squillo in which you resonate your voice through your nasal passages to achieve certain frequencies which help make your voice stand out. After you begin to control your voice and resonation, you'll learn how to speak with support and resonance.

I was always infamously quiet, but I got into singing and music. And since I had such bad speaking habits, I had to physically learn resonation to learn to sing. Now, Im a manager at Mickey D's, meaning I constantly have to talk over all the beeping, machines, talking, and other noise. Im often told Im really loud (not in a bad way), and its not from shouting. Its from proper vocal technique.
>>
>>42194479
>>42194461
Being loud has nothing to do with a deep voice though
>>
>>42194679
It does and it doesnt. Being heard has a lot to do with vocal resonation, and lower frequencies resonate better throughout your nasal passages.
>>
>>42194679
It's true I have a very loud and high pitched nasal voice feelsbadman. I'm pretty charismatic and funny to make up for it but I've been meaning to start doing voice deepening exercises. anyone know if they work?

I can generally talk in a lower voice if I'm conscious of it, but if I get excited or go on rants I start to sound like gilbert godfrey.
>>
>>42194446

triggered voicel detected

beat it pipSQUEAK
>>
I've been told my voice is fatherly, feels good
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.