[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fit/ feel about the stacy anthem? Does it motivate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (190KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
190KB, 1920x1080px
How does /fit/ feel about the stacy anthem? Does it motivate you to workout?
>>
>>42188351
W-whats the Stacy anthem?
>>
>>42188409
it's #SELFIE...
>>
But i'd rather call it the insuferable bitch anthem...
>>
>>42188351

that image pretty much encapsulates everything wrong with modern women (and men). I'm with my girl for more than 4 years (extremely loyal, non-hipster, non-attention-whoring, although bossy) and when I think about what it would be like if we broke up, I can't even imagine getting a new girlfriend

most women take selfies and post that shit all over the internet, they can't go without using all kinds of social media, most are dumb as fuck and it's ALL about fitting and being praised by others. same goes for boys (you can't call that shit men). society is turning to fucking shit
>>
>>42188351

Bro that song is like 10 years old
>>
I always liked it to be honest.

Hating on things that don't actually affect you is retarded. If you don't like something, just move on with your life.
>>
>>42188548

>If you don't like something, just move on with your life.

I honestly don't understand why this is so goddamn hard for people nowadays. everybody has to bitch about everything, nothing is good enough and every little problem needs to be exaggerated to the brink of insanity.

I've lived in a warzone, in germany, and the US and from those three countries, americans were the only people who had to bitch about everything. how come that people in a first world country don't know and especially don't want to be satisfied with their lives? politicians really have a good grip on americans, I must say. it's also funny that people think slavery has been abolished when american citizens exist
>>
>>42188351

Don't worry. When Stacy figures out she is 35 and needs a face lift, tuck and boob job you are going to see a massive collapse in social media stocks & lifestyle brands.

Stacy is not just a Western phenom. The Stacy is a symptom of stagnating economies and male wage earning. In Japan, Korea, Russia, South Europe women can't find the 10/10 "Chad" they desire so they overinvest in social signalling, virility signaling and whatever they think will land them Chad.
When they figure out Chad has 0% interest in the 6/10's they will melt down and start to withdraw from society which will accelerate the value of /fit/ males who will likely have moved onto their second wives in 10+ years.

Just use Stacy and kick her out. There will always be another Stacy.
>>
File: fedora says.png (184KB, 332x396px) Image search: [Google]
fedora says.png
184KB, 332x396px
>>42188595
>>
>>42188351
I've partied with the brunette in the music video.

She was pretty cool actually
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.