[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I bench press 1plate for the first time today. How did you feel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: images.png (5KB, 234x216px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 234x216px
I bench press 1plate for the first time today. How did you feel when you achieved it?

mfw
>>
i could do it for reps my first day lol

>inb4 fatfuck

nah i was 150lb
>>
>>42188163
I felt gr8, m8. It was the highlight of my week.
>>
>>42188163
Felt good but I was still frustrated because it was still weak as fuck compared to my teammates at the time
>>
>>42188163
1pl8 OHP is going to be even more glorious just wait
>>
>>42188163
I did it in April with cringy grunt, while my friend was spotting, kek
Whole week was beautiful tho
>>
File: Dolph.jpg (33KB, 1024x535px) Image search: [Google]
Dolph.jpg
33KB, 1024x535px
I remember it like it was yesterday...because it was last week. I was at the gym by myself, so I had to ask someone for a spot (didn't want to look like a retard dropping 1pl8)
Ask nearest person, the most Germanic man to ever live nods and follows me to the bench. Blonde hair, piercing blue eyes, well over 6ft. muscular, low bf% amazing jawline (no homo though)

I squeeze out the reps without needing his help thankfully but he pulls the bar to the rack anyway. spring too my feet and turn and say thanks...He's waiting with a highfive and a big smile "good on you" he congratulates proudly. never felt so good.

Is this what it's like to have a dad?
>>
File: 1497793244465.png (11KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1497793244465.png
11KB, 645x773px
>>42188898
>tfw old dudes spotting you at the gym finally give you an idea of what's like to have a father figure
>>
>>42188163

Always feels good getting the next big boy plate on your lifts.
>>
>>42188898
>>42188932
>tfw you have a father but he's so career-oriented that you can only imagine moments like this with him
>>
>>42188163
Cant remember, think iw as like >>42188182
With that being said
Approaching a 185 OHP 1rm, gonna go for it at the end of this training cycle.
>>
>>42188182
Manley confirmed. (Thinks 150 lbs is heavy)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.