[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dresses like he's in hand-me-down clothes from older

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1500145577786.jpg (75KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500145577786.jpg
75KB, 960x720px
>dresses like he's in hand-me-down clothes from older brothers
>Utterly average face
>Boring as fuck
>No muscle mass to speak of

Is this all true /fit/

How do I git gud at life with a shit physique like mine
>>
>>42187903
First step would be to stop being an attention whore.
>>
its not you, he dresses okay (not my style and utterly boring but its way above normalfag standards), pretty good face, decent height, looks okay overall. he could use a bit of muscle but nothing past biebermode
>>
>>42188295

Literally none of that is true.
>>
>>42188025
But I'm not. I'm just looking for tangible advice.
>>
File: gymcel.jpg (741KB, 2444x1760px) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
741KB, 2444x1760px
>>42187903

That dude is a fucking ugly incel.

>>42188295

You GYMCELS are BLUEpilled.
>>
>>42187903

stop eating, walk alot but not too much so your legs dont get big at all, wear normal clothes, be blessed with slightly above average looks
>>
Andrew?
>>
>>42188341
only people who are autistic enough to attach their entire self-worth to getting pussy use words like gymcel. this entire incel thing is "i havent got laid so far so im gonna make my entire life to revolve around it"
fucking kill yourself with this mentality, you never gonna make it
>>
>>42188340
Then stop posting here. This is a fitness board, not a lifestyle board.
>>>/adv/
>>>/soc/
>>
>>42187903
gotta go bruce lee mode, only forseeable option.
then if you are a famous actor martialartist, you will be able to get blonde babe wife
>>
>>42188341
Incels are incels because they tie their self-worth of getting pussy and end up being nothing besides a miserable self-loathing mess that posts on the internet. How many of them actually tried getting women? How many of them actually does something with their life? Like something they would do if no one saw it anyway.
That's the problem, mainly for women and incel type of people. They are afraid of being themselves. Everybody is a comformist. People think what they expected to think, say what they want to say, dress to impress instead of dressing the way they want. Do things only because it's currently popular.
I couldn't wear my friends' clothes, because I would feel like thats just not me. Even if no one sees me that night. People aren't doing what they respond to, but what can increase their social status through the internet. Being original is dead, it's all about who can adapt to the current trends more easily.
Incels are the kind of people who threw their entire personality, everything that would make them as an actual human being for the sake of being a "normie". A normie, who actually threw his life away to become something that is widely accepted at the moment.
I'm working at my grandfather now. I haven't talked to a girl for weeks. Because I don't meet people now. Every time I go clubbing I met someone. Because I surround myself with like-minded people. People who respond to the same things I do. Do I end up fucking girls every week? No. I end up talking to people, meeting people, having experience with people. All those things incels miss, but they expect the end of it, the sex.
Sort yourself out
>>
>>42188295
>pretty good face, decent height, looks okay overall.

No, no, and no.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.