[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone been treated better by people after they got swole

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: chrischad.jpg (35KB, 600x902px) Image search: [Google]
chrischad.jpg
35KB, 600x902px
Has anyone been treated better by people after they got swole (swole by normie standards, big arms, big chest yada yada)
>>
File: cbt threads.png (313KB, 577x577px) Image search: [Google]
cbt threads.png
313KB, 577x577px
>>42186199
>>
>>42186199
yeah, and I'm not even halfway there
t. ex-skeleton
>>
No.
>>
Yes people move for me when I'm walking down the sidewalk now. Before I was completely ignored.
>>
Yes. I've experienced 3 stages.

Fat: being fat defines how people see you (first impressions especially) and treat you, negatively.

Average: You are not fat nor fit, and your physical appearance doesn't define how people treat you in a significant way.

/Fit/: Being fit defines how people treat you (first impressions especially) in a positive way. Girls smile at you instead of looking away. Surprisingly biggest change is with men. Dudes take you more seriously and treat you like an equal. Ask you advice (about lifting mostly, but still) and want to spend time with you, instead of just letting you drag along.
>>
>>42186199
Getting huge normally gets you a lot of respect with the guys. Girls don't care as much unless you have a nice face.
>>
>>42186199
I started as a spooky skeleton and no one would take anything I said seriously. People often simply ignored me when in group conversations and if standing in a group id slowly be pushed out of the circle so it's more like I'm standing next to a group than being part of it. Now I'm 185 lbs and people treat me based more on what I do and say personality has become far more important and if people like me or not is now based on my words than how i look I'm looking forward to getting big so people will just like me without having to put in so much effort.
>>
>>42186834
height and starting weight?

natty?
>>
File: stalin.jpg (46KB, 468x551px) Image search: [Google]
stalin.jpg
46KB, 468x551px
>>42186199
The most I've ever been called "sir" or "mister", I had a big moustache. No lie, felt pretty gud.

And not some fuccboi bush tickler, a real Stalin.
>>
Yeah. Quite.

I have always been very fit my entire life, that is, low body fat, defined, but by no means big at all. (did very cardio heavy sports all growing up, all year round very avidly). so my baseline of how people treat me is just that. not particularly special in any kind of way, just general regularness' if you will. im handsome, never had a problem having a cute girlfriend,

but during my second year in uni, i was just like 'fuck it, maybe il go see what the gym is all about,' keep in mind i had never -lifted- in the real kinda way.

3 years later - pretty big, not in the thicc manbeast kinda way that fitizens take to mean big. but as close to aesthetic as a natty can pretty much possibly get.

people treat me way different.
-When the group of friends is deciding on something, my opinion is looked to first, and given the highest priority, and not necessarily because of the opinion itself, but simply who it is coming from.
-it is way easier to convince people of things
-things that i do or say that might normally make someone mad, or irritated, or annoyed, just dont
-people are more inclined to do favors for me
-i get the sense respect from people, even without really doing or saying anything that might make me deserve their respect
-people agree with me much more frequently and easily
-if i correct someone on something (not necissarily on lifting or nutrition or whatever, but on some general thing) they take the correction happily and gratefully, whereas if it came from someone else, they might not take kindly to it

there are probably more things, but these are the main ones that come immediately to mind
>>
when I was skinny my girlfriends who were close would make fun of me being a fucking idiot.
now that i'm even remotely buff they call me even worse names. but I've fucked two of them who were for sure no go prior to my gains. so idgaf about them calling me stupid.
>>
>>42187217
are u from an English speaking country
>>
File: youngstalin.jpg (245KB, 1200x1635px) Image search: [Google]
youngstalin.jpg
245KB, 1200x1635px
>>42186966

oldcel.

Just LOL if you aren't Young Stalin
>>
Fuck yes.
Men respect me and talk "up" to me rather than talk down to me.
Women are much more submissive around me.

This might be more a result of my confidence gains than the physique, but I dunno.
>>
>>42186199
Yes. I act Driver-esque(quiet, don't speak much when I do etc.), they're cautious at first but friendly after we've been introduced. People also love unloading their problems on me for some reason.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.