/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >start lurking on /fit/ a year ago >want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: giphy.gif (28KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
28KB, 200x150px
>be me
>start lurking on /fit/ a year ago
>want to get buff
>6ft4 skelly
>few months after I started lurking see thread from guy with scoliosis
>laugh at him for his shitty genetics
>continue lurking
>wanted to sign up at gym in 2 weeks with all my /fit/ knowledge
>got backpain tho
>see doctor
>was expecting him to say it's nothing serious
>he tells me I've got bad scoliosis
>never noticed my spinal cord is shaped like an "S" my whole fucking life
>realize I have to do excercises my whole fucking life to not make it worse
>realize I can only do a few excercises at the gym
>realize I'll never get buff and will always be a 6ft4 skelly

Shit happened yesterday and it was unexpected as fuck. Moral of the story: If you're physically healthy be grateful and don't be a dick like I was by laughing at others for their diseases.

also feels thread
>>
File: Gant.png (461KB, 590x383px) Image search: [Google]
Gant.png
461KB, 590x383px
>>42186052
>>
File: 1499662723533.jpg (33KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
1499662723533.jpg
33KB, 600x476px
Father had always been a dominant alpha, which is necessary, but he hadn't taught me to be one too, instead he had taught me to be little beta, who is afraid to speak his own opinion, afraid of confrontation and to question others, since he always punished me or yelled at me for every little thing. It's been only couple of days since i realised it is the reason why I have been internally unhappy for all these years and it is so hard to challenge my fears and my betaness brehs, but I'm trying.

Stuck at 8/10 (on good days) 6'1 thicc ottermode but being fucking beta.

Met a girl of my dreams, who was bigger alpha than me, she was fierce and i lost her, because of my insecurities and because i feared that i am not good for her, but in reality i was the only one who she wanted and craved. Still battling this pain every day
>>
>>42186418
The ugly truth is that if you're beta, you can't just "be more confident". You need to be happy with yourself first and foremost, the second thing is to make positive experiences, especially with girls to up your confidence. Also it's really important to do a lot of activities like sport or meeting with friends because when you're alone you get more and more beta everyday... Was a huge beta myself two years ago and now I'm confident again.
>>
>>42187234
Thanks brah, saved your response, we will make it
>>
>>42186052
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You deserved that, faggot.

>>42186418
>8/10
>on 4chan
>this much of a bitch
You sound delusional
>>
>>42186052
My mom always said ''Be careful who you laugh at it could happen to you''.
>>
>>42186052
Didn't SteamRollan have scoliosis?

He's still jacked as fuck, though.
>>
>>42187450
>Deserving a lifelong condition that reduces your quality of life just because of something you thought.

How on earth would that be fair?
Btw u just laughed at OP because of his disease so with your logic u would deserve scoliosis too.
>>
Don't worry OP I gave myself scoliosis by sitting on the computer from age 12 to 17 just remember take it EZ once it starts hurtin you gotta slow it down even more you can get jacked as fuck don't worry my man just be careful deadlifting and squatting, don't ego lift.
>>
>>42187618
I don't think that getting jacked is the problem with scoliosis but getting jacked without damaging your body even more in the long term. I mean how the fuck can doing deadlifts with a fucked up spine not damage you?
>>
>>42187888
I gave it to myself from selfsucking my own dick too much when I was 14-15
>>
>>42187853
>Btw u just laughed at OP because of his disease so with your logic u would deserve scoliosis too.
Would be a good point if I laughed at OP's scoliosis, I didn't.
>>
>>42187933
What did you laugh at then?
>>
>>42188852
Obviously karma, OP laughed at the genetics of a guy with scoliosis and it turns out he has it himself.
>>
>>42186052
Next life pal
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.