[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm heading to New York for about 5 days later this summer,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: dottydumplingsdowry.jpg (78KB, 1024x585px) Image search: [Google]
dottydumplingsdowry.jpg
78KB, 1024x585px
I'm heading to New York for about 5 days later this summer, and I plan on going to some good restaurants down there. But tell me, /fit/, how am I supposed to know the calorie content of shit I eat at a restaurant that doesn't have nutrition information? I mean, most of the time when I ask people how to handle stuff like that, they say "look up the info online," but is tracking food with a phone really a sustainable way to stay in shape long-term? Any advice here? I've been struggling with the whole concept of not tracking shit for a long time now.
>>
>>42185805
You can ask them if they know or guesstimate it. Usually if you are going to eat out and you are going to eat like shit, you dont track it.
>>
How about stop being autistic and don't worry about it?
You're there for 5 days, even if you binged like a fat fuck every day you aren't going to do much damage.
>>
>>42185805
If you really wanted to track it.
Food scale and look up calories per/grams online.

Honestly though, don't worry too much about it. If it's a big problem for you, just fast all day and binge out once a night. Truly that sounds horrible. Just enjoy it, only 5 days, you'll be fine.
>>
I guess I'm also curious about how to manage that in my day-to-day life, though. Like, if I want to take a girl out to a nice restaurant every now and then, I can't just say "well, it's only once in a while" because that's how the majority of normal people put on weight.
>>
>>42185842
spbp
>>
>>42185983
No you fat fuck. I have literally lost weight eating one cheat meal a week. You eat 90% clean and 10% dirty. Unless you are some autistic fuck who has eaten clean his entire life
>>
make good food choices, and have some fun meals too. if your in the city, walk and use the trains. dont take cabs.
>>
File: bread.jpg (8KB, 275x326px) Image search: [Google]
bread.jpg
8KB, 275x326px
>>42186690
Wow what an amazing contribution to the thread.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.