[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Intermittent fasting.https://youtube.com/watch?v =v9Aw0P7GjH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_20170718-114732.png (1MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170718-114732.png
1MB, 1920x1200px
Intermittent fasting.https://youtube.com/watch?v=v9Aw0P7GjHE
Legit for cutting down bf while lifting? Or should I try something else? Main thing I want to avoid is muscle loss.
>>
>>42184662
I've been doing it for months and still building muscle. Set a schedule on when you can eat which for me is between 1pm to 8pm
>>
Bulking and cutting are memes.
>>
>>42184759
So it is like the same amount of cal that you eat per day or is it with the slight cal cut of 250-500?
>>
I've done it for only a week and I've already lost 16 pounds I started at 28% bf though. It's really awesome and I feel like I've been gaining muscle... it's a really something.
>>
>>42184911
Do you the fast of a 18/6 or just full on like in the video? And do you workout while on it. I was thinking of doing bursts of 3 days in the weekends.
>>
>>42184981
I do 20/4 and I do lift and run. I feel fine while doing it. Also feel like I'm gaining mass.
>>
If your fat as fuck your body will not use muscle before fat thats stupid plus when your body starts utlizing the boy fat for fuel you are actully in a calorie surplus thats why you can do any split and get good results as if youre fat
>>
>>42184662
Why do people (im looking at you america) thank that not eating constantly = fasting? Sub 1 day fasting is a fucking joke. Why does it need a label?

Ive been eating once a day since I was like 5, when I went to school my mom tried to pack lunch since its what yo are supposed to do, but we both agreed really fast that it wasn't working because I never ate it anyway. I (and many people in my family, maybe its genetic) eat 1 meal over the course of 2h every evening, so were all doing 22/2 fasting I guess? When I started lifting i started eating at other times of the day and hated it, so went back to eating 1 massive 3000+ cal meal a day, and my gains didnt slow down at all.

Do people really think humans would have evolved to start loosing muscle mass every 3h if they couldn't catch a bunny or find a berry bush in time? How did this 'you have to eat 6 times a day' shit even start? First time I heard it was my skinny fat cousin that went to live in america that was visiting and couldn't stop telling us how me eats 6 times a day and how healthy it is, and now hes doing karate and look how big he got, when he is the skinny fastest person in the room.
>>
>>42186514
>Sub 1 day fasting is a fucking joke. Why does it need a label?

I mean plenty of religions will have periods where they can't eat from sunup to sundown and that's called fasting...

It probably needs a label because if you're trying to discuss it as a researcher you want to make sure you're talking about the same thing. That's the magic of words and labels.
>>
>>42186754
>I mean plenty of religions will have periods where they can't eat from sunup to sundown and that's called fasting
thats just as stupid
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.