[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

i wanna approach the big red guy at my gym about getting steroids

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1499546423312.jpg (58KB, 820x820px) Image search: [Google]
1499546423312.jpg
58KB, 820x820px
i wanna approach the big red guy at my gym about getting steroids but im afraid of how he will react

my guess is that he will call me a gains goblin and then eat me

how do i go about this?
>>
>>42184164
u can't just ask ppl if they r on steroids brev. why don't u just buy online like a normal human being
>>
You have to wait til he goes into the locker room, then jump on his back naked, to establish your equality of dominance with him. Then ask him if he has any stock of angry cloud drugs
>>
>>42184172
no thanks i don't want to get scammed
>>
>>42184172
also i know for sure hes on steroids i don't have to ask that
>>
I actually did this at my gym.

>2 guys lifting literally 2 feet from me
>both talking about steroids loudly
>I say "eh brah im thinking about getting on, can you hook me up"
>He said "yeh brah easy, but.."

Then we chatted for bout 15min bout it, he said hes been on for 10+ years, and that he doesn't really recommend it, but he'd help me out if I REAAAAAAAALY am sure I wanna start.

He said it was amazing in the first few years, the attention he got, having that "look" you just cant get naturally, but he said now that hes been doing it 10+ years he doesn't really care much about it, he just stays on now because he has to.

He has some injuries from the gear (ripped pec incline benching 4 plates) and he believes it was the gear use that did that since it made him so strong, and that he'd never of had that injury of he was natty etc. That injury has kept plaguing him for the last few years.
>>
>>42184233
ok but where i go there are clearly guys on gear but ppl are VERY hush hush about it
>>
>>42184195
It's not like you would complain to the ripped red giant if he tries to scam you
>>
>>42184387
literally this, he could give you horse tranquilizers and when you finally wake up from your coma, you definitely will not confront him you fag
>>
>>42184341
>become friends with big dude (if you're a regular at the gym not hard, just ask for a spot a few times, start talking about other shit and boom, gym bro who will at least say hi every time you see him at the gym)
>when in semi private place tell gym bro that despite having tried everything you hit a plateau and you wish you could get bigger/stronger

He should at that point be willing to hit you up with some gear
>>
>>42184387
>>42184400
i doubt he would scam me from what i hear hes a nice guy even if he is scary looking
>>
File: 1498579090966.jpg (21KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1498579090966.jpg
21KB, 396x385px
>>42184553
good idea famalam
>>
>>42184172
I hate it when you guys say this. Who can one buy from online that isn't a sleazy Pakistani thief??
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.